What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
SVC Chaos
SamshoII
KOF99
Neo Turf Masters at my buddys house.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Certainly is, ML must be with a doubt one of the most difficult on the system?

Not really. Rule #1: Never stop. To achieve that, you have to memorize each and every spot. ML is purely pattern-based, once you've figured the patterns out you could play it with your eyes closed. Just like Pulstar.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Currently I'm not :(
I've got my Neo packed up and ready to move in a month. I'm getting my fix on my NGX, but it's not quite doing it.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Been playing some Mag Lord, Shock Troopers and View Point lately.
Shock Troopers being the only one that I can finish with almost sensible amount of credits, the others I havent finished yet at all.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Had a couple of friends over last night and played a good deal on the cab.

Primarily played Windjammers, Spinmaster, Sengoku 3, and Aggressors of Dark Kombat (not a guilty pleasure, just a fun and innovative fighter in my book).

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Metal Slug X, Windjammers, Fatal Fury Special, Bust a move again, Art of Fighting

Yun

New Challenger
I've been playing Sam Sho 1 JP AES on MVS difficulty... Just 1cced with orange Ukyo. Tsubame Gaeshi still looks beautiful and satisfying to use as it did in 1993. Sasame Yuki to chip damage finish is also still a pleasure.

Congraturations and credits song theme great as always

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I just received Samurai Shodown 4, KOF 2002, and KOF 2003 last night. I'm going to play a few rounds of each before work.

Edit: I ended up just playing KOF 2002 and SS4 this morning. I was very impressed with both games. Definitely going to spend more time with these ones and put them in next time I have friends over. I watched the intro for KOF 2003 but didn't have enough time to play. I'll have to report back on that game later.

Last edited:

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary
Played some overtop and thrash rally on the aes, not very good with over the head racing games so need to practice

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Metal Slug 5, Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer, and Waku Waku 7.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've got a King of Fighters lineup in my cab right now: 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003. Having some friends over tonight, and there will definitely be some vs. play.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Blazing Star / Top Hunter. At least until NITD shows up.

I've got a Top Hunter kit on the way that should be arriving any day now. I'm excited to finally be able to play that game the right way.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The homecart version of Top Hunter includes 4 extra stages (one on each planet) compared to the mvs version.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
The homecart version of Top Hunter includes 4 extra stages (one on each planet) compared to the mvs version.

I didn't know that. By "the right way," I merely meant that it'll be nice to play the game on an original format (i.e. not emulated). Do those new stages add a lot of value/replay to the game?

in my mvs at the moment i have real bout, metal slug 5 , kof 98 and neo drift out. but also been playing a fair ammount of world heroes 2 lately

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Had a friend over last night and he requested we put in NAM 1975, Money Puzzle Exchanger, Neo Turf Masters, and Blazing Star. It was a great lineup that led to a lot of fun coop/vs. play.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I didn't know that. By "the right way," I merely meant that it'll be nice to play the game on an original format (i.e. not emulated). Do those new stages add a lot of value/replay to the game?

The game is long enough already on the mvs. With four extra stages I pretty much need a bathroom break halfway through the game. Each of the four extra stages aren't that different from the other two on their respective planets.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Pochi & Nyaa, Pop 'n Bounce, and Waku Waku 7.