What arcade stick do you own?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nothing fancy, but this is my custom stick:

7E1QdJK.jpg

It's a Qanba Q1 PS3 arcade stick that I gutted the joystick/buttons/wiring from, leaving just the start button and top mini-button pcb stock.
I installed a Seimitsu LS-56 joystick with Seimitsu LS 58 SE Flat Mounting Plate P=40 and an Octagonal Plate. I prefer Seimitsu push buttons as I play a lot of puzzle games and shmups, so I used 8 of those. In order to get the Seimitsu buttons to fit, I had to sand the outside of each button some using a dermel. Everything is wired to a DB25 plug, which I hook to a Cthulhu or PS360 or directly to my supergun.
That sounds badass.

I have a modified ps3 madcatz controller that shadowkn55 made for me. Works great and is as good as any arcade controls.
mvs_blue_stick_zps3a1714a1.png

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
My current arcade stick collection. Not shown but i actually have a Diamond VLX & another Hori VLX for the PS4.

20150926_173359_zps7drsjgvw.jpg

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Yeah those are definitely Fighting Stick Neos.

DZ, those panels look sharp. How were they done? Did you print something and cover it with plexi?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Yeah those are definitely Fighting Stick Neos.

DZ, those panels look sharp. How were they done? Did you print something and cover it with plexi?

Thanks! Those are custom designs under tek innovations six button plexis. I can't for the life of me use a joystick with 8 buttons.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Thanks! Those are custom designs under tek innovations six button plexis. I can't for the life of me use a joystick with 8 buttons.

Where did you have those printed? They look boss. I have a Hori stick that could use some new art.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Here's my sticks, a converted hrap PS3 stick and pair of sticks I made with cases from okwenclosures.image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
SEGA HSS-0130 on my Saturn
on my Mac via Saturn-2-USB adapter​
on my Supergun via Lemony Vengeance's Saturn-2-DB15 converters​

x2 Analogue Interactive Walnut controllers for my CMVS. Deal with it :cool:

One thing I'm still trying to find is a library of high-resolution movestrips that I can print out and install in my SEGA HSS-0130. It would be great to swap out movestrips for each game I'm playing!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Man those red and green Namcos look so good. Also that Billy Dee stick is awesome. Nice work gentleman.

Makes me when want to customize mine. I have a Hori V3 SA with Astro City layout but kind of want to do a bit more with it.

100_1202.jpg~original

old trusty. Use it for every console

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Sadly MCF76, I haven't touched up the first one yet. The second one did come out pretty well after I tried some of your tips. now that it's winter I should have a little more free time to attempt the repair lol.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
SEGA HSS-0130 on my Saturn
on my Mac via Saturn-2-USB adapter​
on my Supergun via Lemony Vengeance's Saturn-2-DB15 converters​

x2 Analogue Interactive Walnut controllers for my CMVS. Deal with it :cool:

One thing I'm still trying to find is a library of high-resolution movestrips that I can print out and install in my SEGA HSS-0130. It would be great to swap out movestrips for each game I'm playing!

Thought I'd add a pic of my sticks, paired with my PVM -

hss_pic.JPG

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
HRAP3 and DC agetec. The latter has a neo geo cable as well as the DC. That's enough.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
What's a good, readily available 6-button stick? I picked up a PS3 HORI 8 button stick from Arcade Shock's holiday sale, but the thing is enormous. Would I be better off picking up a Dreamcast stick and modding that for db15?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
What's a good, readily available 6-button stick? I picked up a PS3 HORI 8 button stick from Arcade Shock's holiday sale, but the thing is enormous. Would I be better off picking up a Dreamcast stick and modding that for db15?

You can buy a 6 button plexi for that stick from tek innovations.

Or you can get a Qanba q1 for check and a six or 4 button panel for that.