Visco License Obtained by Pixelheart Games

heihachi

Super Spy Agent
Anyone have pictures of the boards on these? I think one of them is already out...Bang Busters maybe? Just curious

Digmac

Official NG Youngun
Anyone have pictures of the boards on these? I think one of them is already out...Bang Busters maybe? Just curious
Bang Bang Busters and Ganryu released last year already. All of the materials that go into the game, snaplock case, cart shell, boards, they’re all the same as an NCI bootleg.

defalt

Rugal's Thug
I should stop being autistic but the accuracy of the inserts and labels vs original games is giving me headaches

Demitri1983

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I noticed my local game show stocked a few of these Pixelheart titles, but no Breaker or Andro. When I asked the guy at the front if they were gonna get these he looked at me like I had 5 heads. Breakers is one of my favorite games so to have it on a home console would be nice.

distropia

Igniz's Servent
for a second, i thought it included a real MVS version of the game. Just for a second. Too much time without any new games for our neogeos

for a second, i thought it included a real MVS version of the game. Just for a second. Too much time without any new games for our neogeos
All these fake limited edition carts and packaging make me do a double take whenever I see them on social media. It's like that by design, and it's annoying.

Stop supporting this limited edition shelf clutter.

KGRAMR

Bashful Neophyte
It would be cool if Visco licensed their Neo Geo properties to Hamster so they could re-release them as part of the ACA Neo Geo series but who knows what Visco has in their heads when making decisions like this...