Vancouver riot 2011 photos

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I think you have the video tags wrong in your post Eric.

I know that video well though.

Self defense :buttrock:

Fuck these morons.

Just wondering if the irony is lost on you.

You misunderstand my intentions. I'd only shoot another person in self defense. I didn't mean to imply I would start shooting people randomly.

Last edited:

Eric

Fight On!,
I think you have the video tags wrong in your post Eric.

I know that video well though.

Yeah, missed a minus symbol when copying and pasting. :emb:

Sadly, it was a lot easier to find a youtube clip of it then to just find a simple image. Nowadays I guess we'd just have to wait for a store owner to upload a twitpic of it.

These Vancouver pictures make the last Lakers riot look like a block party. Did Boston have any substantial rioting that's just been overshadowed by Vancouver?

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hope we get some good riots with the upcoming 2012 election cycle.

Hell Yeah!!!

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
fuck.... found the story behind the white bald beardy guy hitting the other guy...

grahhhh so angry about this shit.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
When the title says "2011 photos", does that mean rioting is an annual event in Vancouver?

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
That guy had "deal with it" sunglasses to go along with that beard. Pretty awesome.

dealwithithockeyriot.jpg

Eric

Fight On!,
Seeing a guy with a Bertuzzi jersey in that truck video kind of says it all.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Riots go to show just how fragle society is.

There doesn't really need to be a reason either. Me and 4 buddies could go downtown right now and start throwing firebombs and smashing out windows. Hundreds, then thousands would join in.

Society is mostly composed of raving beast that are held in check by thin strings that are easy to break.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
So much for the stereotype that Canadians are dull and I hope they finally got it all outta their systems.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I totally agree, I was saying yesterday that theese people are really not even a step up from gorillas beating their chests with their raising their arms and screaming, not saying any words, just making loud noises with their mouthes and throwing shit around.

Gorillas have better sense.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
If Canada had any guns (or any property rights) I would stack those fucks 5 corpses high to make a protective wall around my bimmer lolz.

Honestly, what's really pathetic is that this happened not because of anything important...it happened because of a few rubber pucks that got slapped into a fucking net by some overpaid jock fags from the czech republic playing a stupid Canadian game.

So in general, fuck society.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If Canada had any guns (or any property rights) I would stack those fucks 5 corpses high to make a protective wall around my bimmer lolz.

Honestly, what's really pathetic is that this happened not because of anything important...it happened because of a few rubber pucks that got slapped into a fucking net by some overpaid jock fags from the czech republic playing a stupid Canadian game.

So in general, fuck society.

I wish we could get rid of all the shitfuck rioters in both our countries. Give them a one way plane ticket to Mexico and see how fucking tough these pussies really are.

It's a shame none of those women pulled out a snub nosed .38 special and put an end to the bullshit then and there. An angry mob destroying your vehicle as you tried to get in it while dozens simply stood and watched? If I was on that jury i'd acquit.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Ugh. What a bunch of cocksuckers.

I hate shit like this. The pics were bad enough but some of the videos really show just what pieces of shit average people turn into when they think there are no consequences for their actions. The whole thing is disgusting.

I hope with all the idiots destroying and steeling then blatantly having the nerve to post shit on face book and craigs list that they are able to prosecute a good amount of them.

Alc

Rugal's Thug
Kill someone for damaging a car. That'd make the situation sane again.

aria

Former Moderator
Thank you, Canadians, for supplying endless entertainment for the past few days :D

ftjvJ.jpg

FShqW.jpg

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
This is pretty much the shit I deal with every second weekend I go out.
Drunk assholes scrapping with wiggers, white knight doofuses punching out cougars with crispy bangs for slugging their wives in the face etc. It's like Jerry Springer live up here.

And I see that it's mostly limp wristed hipster douchebags that make up most of the "anarchists" in that crowd.
Fucking cunts: career students living on loans who have no idea how much work or money is needed to buy and maintain things like businesses or cars.

Fight the power, fags.

And that "deal with it" guy with the wraparound shades is my new hero; he now joins the ranks of other righteous badasses like Subcomandante Marcos and that Mexican Luchadore protester on a motorbike from a while back.

The next drink I have will be dedicated to him.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
i watched a bit of the news today, and the cops said that there were way too many people with masks, goggles, weapons, and gasoline for it to not have been pre-meditated by a group of people.

plus there was a riot here last year about the olympics, so it's not like this hasn't happened before.

Maybe Canada just have a different emergency preparedness kit, while we have batteries, flashlight, matches, and some food, they just have a mask, gasoline, and a fun hand weapon (hockey stick, baseball bat, crowbar, mannequin arm, collect all 4!)

Seriously though, that's just fucked up, people were basically just sitting there probably thinking where to hit first.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

— Beyond the Black River, 1935 (Robert E. Howard)