TURNED INTO A SHITSHOW CAUSE CRYBABIES CANT HANDLE PEOPLE WITH AES COLLECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Aw, how cute, I'm down for a visit, show me all that class!

Better a poll about my Douchebag tolerance level...which is quite low...I know, I should give duchebags a break, they are human beings after all.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The correct answer would be all of the above, no one is safe...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why do think like that? Just 'cause I called you a douche? Really?...I don't see the big deal, I mean you do look in the mirror every now and then, right? What's the harm in stating the obvious, come on, embrace it.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Why do think like that? Just 'cause I called you a douche? Really?...I don't see the big deal, I mean you do look in the mirror every now and then, right? What's the harm in stating the obvious, come on, embrace it.

Another sign of low in testosterone ............;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Coming from you it doesn't mean much, really. I feel bad for you, I know about your "situation", wish you the best.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
You're a tool. Anyone who says you are a passive aggressive annoyance in one form or another isn't stating opinion. They state fact. Sorry you're just not scary behind that keyboard.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Waverider sounds a lot like I did when I was 14 years old and first discovered internet chat rooms.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
just thought I'd drop by and say I don't have anything you're looking for and that
I like different things than you.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
just thought I'd drop by and say I don't have anything you're looking for and that
I like different things than you.

Man, you are losing style. This post has almost perfect grammar. What happened man? don't lose your style!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're a tool. Anyone who says you are a passive aggressive annoyance in one form or another isn't stating opinion. They state fact. Sorry you're just not scary behind that keyboard.

lol. I'm not trying to frighten you man...all I said was that you're a douchebag, a point you seem eager to prove time and again. All the shit you come up with is hilarious and I'm anxious to see what's next in this life you seem to have constructed for me, please go on...

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
lol. I'm not trying to frighten you man...all I said was that you're a douchebag, a point you seem eager to prove time and again. All the shit you come up with is hilarious and I'm anxious to see what's next in this life you seem to have constructed for me, please go on...

Hopefully it's a ban from the marketplace again for you. I'm over this. In the end I got some of the games I was looking for while you did nothing productive at all. It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. Later.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-378.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

He's a tool and he's not scary, yet his posts made you ask mods to delete your WTB thread?

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
He's a tool and he's not scary, yet his posts made you ask mods to delete your WTB thread?

I got two of the four games I was askin for. It was so polluted with bullshit no one selling the other two items I am looking for is going to look at it. What I want is in my sig and if I don't find them I'll make a new one down the road. Can't cry over spilt milk but some members do cry over AES games and collectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.