TURNED INTO A SHITSHOW CAUSE CRYBABIES CANT HANDLE PEOPLE WITH AES COLLECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Relax, just adding salt to the wound is all.

Edit: Thanks for showing you care...lol.

What wound? You're a tool who clearly is upset how people spend their money. I wouldn't be an asshole to people like you, if you jealous fucks stop being whiny cunts about how you can't afford shit anymore. Some of us work hard to be able to still enjoy the scene. Some sold their collection years ago for pennies and are sour. Probably you based on your sign up date. Then some signed up bought three MVS carts and think they have a right to talk about people who have games you only could dream of owning. I guess you've been banned from marketplace once before.... Maybe the mods should reinstate that ban since turds like you just spam threads of legitimate members looking to do legitimate business. No wonder so many OG members left this site. All Ive been seeing is a lot of Sour whiny children left talking about things they never knew. This is why a lot of OG sell their collections on eBay for profit. Because selling on here for cheaper then it would go for on eBay is flamed if it's not 80% off market price. No one wants to deal with the headache.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
What wound? You're a tool who clearly is upset how people spend their money. I wouldn't be an asshole to people like you, if you jealous fucks stop being whiny cunts about how you can't afford shit anymore. Some of us work hard to be able to still enjoy the scene. Some sold their collection years ago for pennies and are sour. Probably you based on your sign up date. Then some signed up bought three MVS carts and think they have a right to talk about people who have games you only could dream of owning. I guess you've been banned from marketplace once before.... Maybe the mods should reinstate that ban since turds like you just spam threads of legitimate members looking to do legitimate business. No wonder so many OG members left this site. All Ive been seeing is a lot of Sour whiny children left talking about things they never knew. This is why a lot of OG sell their collections on eBay for profit. Because selling on here for cheaper then it would go for on eBay is flamed if it's not 80% off market price. No one wants to deal with the headache.

Voice of my soul
image.jpeg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Solid member here guys, lol. I'm not jealous of anything, I just think that you came across like a douchebag in the OP. That is all, please enjoy the scene.

Edit: Sorry to derail your thread, you are a great member, I wish we could have more contributing members like yourself.

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Solid member here guys, lol. I'm not jealous of anything, I just think that you came across like a douchebag in the OP. That is all, please enjoy the scene.

Edit: Sorry to derail your thread, you are a great member, I wish we could have more contributing members like yourself.

The original post stated what I was looking for, in the condition I was looking for it in. I was polite and didn't bad mouth anyone. There was nothing "douchey" about it. If you took it that way that's probably because you are a whiny bitch. People are willing to pay extra for better condition items. Who would have thought....better condition equals more money.....rare games equals more money....I can't believe these things are true. You are right and I just had an awakening. I'm such a douche so to make up for it I'll sell my enitre AES collection to you for $57.00 shipped because it's "douchey" to have a nice collection these days. I need to give back to the real gamers that say it's not about the money but always want top dollar.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...the funny thing is you think you got money or this is about money, not at all but at least I can understand now why you're such a douche, lol.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
...the funny thing is you think you got money or this is about money, not at all but at least I can understand now why you're such a douche, lol.

Spoken like someone who can't afford what he's talking about. This whole hobby was always about money. That's why it was at least 4x as much as normal video games. This wasn't meant for everyone. This isn't Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft or Sega with its best hits discount games after they sold millions of copies in every store. It's Neo Geo ROM AES software produced in limited runs and sold in select retailers, eventually dwindling down to one in the end. This was made for people who would spend a lot of money for a limited run product. Nothing has changed in the 25 years since it started. It was out of reach to the normal gamer then and it still is now. As for your comment about me thinking I have money. I'm not on here offering hundreds over market value for games because of my demands on condition. I will pay what the value is worth. I again don't have unlimited funds. So stop crying about money and get a better job that pays more if you want to buy AES games. You seem to be pissing a lot of people off lately. Every thread you post in is negative and people attack you. You aren't an "aggressor" as you proclaimed. You are a whiny bitch who has nothing better to do then spam threads of people who actually are still active in this hobby.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You are assuming just way too much, lol. Keep hurting, keep dreaming up all this bullshit in your head, you're still a douche.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
If you just would have posted a reasonable original post stating that you were looking for some AES games none of this shit would have happened. Your first post came off as so full of yourself and demanding its no wonder people aren't taking you or this thread seriously. Has anyone offered to sell to you yet? Obsessive buyers like yourself are the worst to deal with.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Exactly, just tone down the douche knob, dial it down, it'll come...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Spoken like someone who can't afford what he's talking about. This whole hobby was always about money. That's why it was at least 4x as much as normal video games. This wasn't meant for everyone. This isn't Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft or Sega with its best hits discount games after they sold millions of copies in every store. It's Neo Geo ROM AES software produced in limited runs and sold in select retailers, eventually dwindling down to one in the end. This was made for people who would spend a lot of money for a limited run product. Nothing has changed in the 25 years since it started. It was out of reach to the normal gamer then and it still is now. As for your comment about me thinking I have money. I'm not on here offering hundreds over market value for games because of my demands on condition. I will pay what the value is worth. I again don't have unlimited funds. So stop crying about money and get a better job that pays more if you want to buy AES games. You seem to be pissing a lot of people off lately. Every thread you post in is negative and people attack you. You aren't an "aggressor" as you proclaimed. You are a whiny bitch who has nothing better to do then spam threads of people who actually are still active in this hobby.

I hope you find those minty AES games you're looking for. You'll make a lot of friends here... I'm sure they'd be willing to cut you a deal.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
If you just would have posted a reasonable original post stating that you were looking for some AES games none of this shit would have happened. Your first post came off as so full of yourself and demanding its no wonder people aren't taking you or this thread seriously. Has anyone offered to sell to you yet? Obsessive buyers like yourself are the worst to deal with.

Actually I am talking with two different members for magician lord and nam. What I asked is preventing bullshit on the transaction side of things. I know exactly what I want and they do too. No wasted time and no wasted pms. They also won't put their items on the marketplace so they don't have to hear from crybabies like you guys. They contact members via pm in wtb, message in closed Facebook groups and if all else fails eBay. Better then listening to some of you cry about how much things cost and asking why the condition is so great and then bitch that it should have been played etc. I also put very good condition or higher with no void stickers. I wasn't asking for NOS so stop being dramatic.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

I dont see anything wrong with his original request. Some ppl do like to have specific requirements and it's better to say it in the beginning rather than keyboard fighting after deal is done.

Just like buying car, one of my friends will list out all the details and requirement to car dealership via emails before he shows up personally.

I think neo-geo members are becoming more hatred when buyer is looking for specific condition. You will see tons of negative feedbacks if buyer asks for "no insert mark" or shit like that. (Madman is one of the example).

Like i said before, no one dares to say the same shit to Shawn. We only attack the noobs or long time members with fewer posts. Double standard.

If original post was created by Shawn, we will never see drama like this..........

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh come on, stop defending the douche, lol.

Shawn is too big baller, he doesn't need to make a post here to get what he wants. If he did, it would certainly be nothing like the douche OP...

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
I hope you find those minty AES games you're looking for. You'll make a lot of friends here... I'm sure they'd be willing to cut you a deal.

I do find those games. I do have friends here. Lastly I don't need a "deal". As I have said from the start I am willing to pay what it's worth if it's in that condition. There are no "deals" anymore in this hobby unless it's market price. When was the last time someone sold you something worth 50% off market price? Unless it was a friend. Deals stopped around 2012 which is when and why I stopped purchasing. Now I have a few titles left I am looking for so I can stop for good and enjoy what I have.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
... and this is why EG's post count is 17k.

WTF is Colombian Metal, is it all from 1988, or more recent shit?

OP thanks for accepting the derailment, sorry though.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

There are recent releases by some bands. I like Witchtrap and Nightmare, for instance, but they are far from being the only ones:

Regards.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
... and this is why EG's post count is 17k.

OP thanks for accepting the derailment, sorry though.

That's what happens when the guy is a tool and ruins people's threads up because he can't afford to be part of the scene anymore.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, so first I'm poor and now I'ma pussy...oh wait before all that I was just whining, lollerz...all of this 'cause I called you a douchebag, I mean...give me a break, you are a douche, you know this right?

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
lol, so first I'm poor and now I'ma pussy...oh wait before all that I was just whining, lollerz...all of this 'cause I called you a douchebag, I mean...give me a break, you are a douche, you know this right?

You are a loser with a post count so high I don't know if you get up off that dildo you have affixed to your chair in the corner of your mothers basement. Keep bouncing up and down while spamming posts across this thread and the rest of the forum. You're a wanna be Internet tough guy and your passive aggressive bitch ass posts are the best you can do.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yep, I think you're a douche...me, I'm the Bees Kneez and I know it hurts you so...lol.

This is more than you ever posted in all your years of being a tremendous member, watch out, don't wanna get to comfy before you decide to disappear after realizing you're not getting shit...lol.

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Yep, I think you're a douche...me, I'm the Bees Kneez and I know it hurts you so...lol.

This is more than you ever posted in all your years of being a tremendous member, watch out, don't wanna get to comfy before you decide to disappear after realizing you're not getting shit...lol.

Who says the beez knees you fucking Nerd. Get laid by a few woman once in awhile. It'll change your whole outlook on life. I promise you. Just go to the gym, buy some nice clothes, change your personality, maybe your face and cut your stupid hair and you might actually have sex with a female for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.