Trump Lied, Who Died?

Marek

Banned
So you see an existential threat to the entire country and the best you can do is to retreat into the woods, get snipped, and vote for Biden?

I'd like to see some more spine.

As opposed to what? Voting for Jill Stein because I like clean air and water? Engaging in cute wordplay on an internet forum about libertarianism?

Before I moved to a different county this year I used to go to town council meetings and campaign for local causes on election cycles. Thats just fine for me.

Nice try fuckstick. Find your fucking spine before you question mine.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
As opposed to what? Voting for Jill Stein because I like clean air and water? Engaging in cute wordplay on an internet forum about libertarianism?

Before I moved to a different county this year I used to go to town council meetings and campaign for local causes on election cycles. Thats just fine for me.

Nice try fuckstick. Find your fucking spine before you question mine.

If you'd rather have Stein as a President, then sure. Describe how your vote for Biden through clenched teeth is any different from the true believer's vote for Biden. You go in the same column and as long as your tally appears in that column every 4 years, the party has no reason to change its process. This was so apparent during this primary cycle where the DNC has generally managed to stave off the divisiveness we saw in 2016 with Clinton and Sanders to instead consolidate around Biden and silence Sanders' supporters under the rallying cry of Trump fear.

Biden has no defining campaign promise other than not being Trump and having a black friend.

Marek

Banned
If you'd rather have Stein as a President, then sure. Describe how your vote for Biden through clenched teeth is any different from the true believer's vote for Biden. You go in the same column and as long as your tally appears in that column every 4 years, the party has no reason to change its process. This was so apparent during this primary cycle where the DNC has generally managed to stave off the divisiveness we saw in 2016 with Clinton and Sanders to instead consolidate around Biden and silence Sanders' supporters under the rallying cry of Trump fear.

Biden has no defining campaign promise other than not being Trump and having a black friend.

As usual you are missing the point entirely, by choice.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
As usual you are missing the point entirely, by choice.

If the fear of 4 more Trump years that you have been so effectively sold by the DNC were an actual existential threat, you don't think they would have gone for a candidate better than Biden? If 4 more Trump years meant as you suggest that by 2024 a Democrat will never be able to effectively contest a seat in this country again, shouldn't they put up a good fight?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

That’s hardly true. The main promise of Biden is the appointment of competent professionals. The secondary promise is a return to international prominence, where the US, and the peace keeping institutions it has been in charge of, are not further diminished to the benefit of Putin. The possibility that our system of human rights could still lead the world, and help us continue to attract the smartest minds.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hey man I'm right there with you.

I absolutely hate it. I just fucking loathe both choices but the writing is on the fucking wall. The dominionist Christian theocrats are about to make their final play. This election will test the very concept of free and fair because republicans have abandonned democracy in total.

But lithy and his adorable little "I'm gonna vote for some nonviable third party candidate to prove a point and everything will some day return to normal and I get to play with my kids and brew beer and my precious constitution will somehow prevail" attitude is mental rot.

Its fucking pathetic. My inner nihilist will enjoy the garmonbozia from people like lithy waking the fuck up to the Y'all Quaeda Christian states of America and realizing they underestimated an enemy and have lost everything.

As an existential nihilist I accept that America may very well be doomed.

We very well may have voted ourselves in to our own oblivion.

Such is the price of freedom. A free people must be free to destroy themselves.

I'm okay with that. Let the American experiment stand as a beacon to the rest of the free world what not to do.

So, that's pretty dark. It's pretty selfish.

Ultimately the Constitution will only endure so long as people believe in it. I still do. I still believe in liberty and the republic and that's exactly while I'll be voting third party.

May Crom help us all.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

I'm okay with that. Let the American experiment stand as a beacon to the rest of the free world what not to do.

Ultimately the Constitution will only endure so long as people believe in it. I still do. I still believe in liberty and the republic and that's exactly while I'll be voting third party.

May Crom help us all.

All systems of government inevitably fail or evolve out of all recognition. The Constitution has already been hopelessly subverted far beyond it's original intent by centuries of creative interpretation.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
All systems of government inevitably fail or evolve out of all recognition. The Constitution has already been hopelessly subverted far beyond it's original intent by centuries of creative interpretation.

Ok, what’s the most bastardized part of the constitution? And why.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Ok, what’s the most bastardized part of the constitution? And why.

I don't know the answer but any contentious issue where there is vehement disagreement depending on one's political outlook points to a candidate.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I still believe in liberty and the republic and that's exactly while I'll be voting third party.

May Crom help us all.
steve-buscemi.jpg
List of mailboxes to visit in 2021:
Lithy

How about you Evil Wasabi?
It sounds like your not voting for Jill Stein again right?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
View attachment 56526
List of mailboxes to visit in 2021:
Lithy

How about you Evil Wasabi?
It sounds like your not voting for Jill Stein again right?

I have to luxury of voting in MD, where my vote doesn’t matter. I used to vote in VA and that was wild for every election. Right now I could vote for Pedro and no one can say I cost the election.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

May Crom help us all.

Little baby angels read this post and cry in Heaven

Marek

Banned
Karou try not to be an idiot please

This is from THE SAME FUCKING PAGE YOU SCREENSHOTTED

"Why these numbers are different

Provisional death counts may not match counts from other sources, such as media reports or numbers from county health departments. Our counts often track 1–2 weeks behind other data for a number of reasons: Death certificates take time to be completed. There are many steps involved in completing and submitting a death certificate. Waiting for test results can create additional delays. States report at different rates. Currently, 63% of all U.S. deaths are reported within 10 days of the date of death, but there is significant variation among jurisdictions. It takes extra time to code COVID-19 deaths. While 80% of deaths are electronically processed and coded by NCHS within minutes, most deaths from COVID-19 must be coded manually, which takes an average of 7 days. Other reporting systems use different definitions or methods for counting deaths."

Glad I could clear that up for you

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Headlines from a week ago..you know the news that everyone gobbles up and what they changed it to..you know after the outrage over the health officials reporting that you know "basically if someone dies we call it Covid" its actually around 20000...but you know no reason to Actually stop lying. Keep gobbling down the...

Marek

Banned
Headlines from a week ago..you know the news that everyone gobbles up and what they changed it to..you know after the outrage over the health officials reporting that you know "basically if someone dies we call it Covid" its actually around 20000...but you know no reason to Actually stop lying. Keep gobbling down the...

Karou we know you're an actually mentally handicapped semi retarded person so I guess this sort of bullshit fits.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Little baby angels read this post and cry in Heaven

Sage, there is no heaven. It’s okay though. It doesn’t mean life has no meaning. It just means meaning doesn’t come from nature. It’s up to us.

I’m actually an optimist and truly believe Earth will achieve a society one day like we see in Star Trek.