Trump is is is life

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I wonder how long they'll keep the comments section up.

Guy reminds me of Maury V., he is also a Trumper.

edit: original video from Sep 22

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I wonder how long they'll keep the comments section up.

Guy reminds me of Maury V., he is also a Trumper.

edit: original video from Sep 22

I don't understand how all these people who broke out with Vice News end up doing a complete 180 and become conservatives.

Yeah I watched a MaureyV Shawn video talking about the plantation mentality and the DNC. I was like WTF?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't understand how all these people who broke out with Vice News end up doing a complete 180 and become conservatives.

Yeah I watched a MaureyV Shawn video talking about the plantation mentality and the DNC. I was like WTF?

Maury is a lost soul. Couldn’t fit in here in the US. Moved to Korea and exists as a cringey alien. He’s not in a healthy relationship and not rich enough to successfully pick up girls. He needs help, but won’t get it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He’s like the anti-LoneSage

This is a very good post, you can take it at face value (he isn't like me at all) or take it as a jab (LoneSage couldn't fit in USA, moved away, isn't rich enough to be successful with women, needs mental help).

Now the question is, which one was it moe? Are you jabbin me bro? Is this a moejab?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is a very good post, you can take it at face value (he isn't like me at all) or take it as a jab (LoneSage couldn't fit in USA, moved away, isn't rich enough to be successful with women, needs mental help).

Now the question is, which one was it moe? Are you jabbin me bro? Is this a moejab?

Wow look at the ego on this guy.

We’re talking about Maury.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It was compliment LoneSage. I was implying you are the exact opposite of Maury...

He is unsuccessful.
You are successful.

He is a creep.
You are a gentleman.

He mocks Asians (“Korean girl doesn’t know what bbc means!!!” videos).
You respect Asian cultures by via your travels and trying to learn about them.

Etc etc

My post was just about the nicest thing i’ve ever posted about you. I didn’t think it could be misconstrued as a jab...but you proved me wrong.

Clearly you don’t feel me, bro.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Flush

Edit: this was my response to the debate ending. Wrong thread.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

You’re our endearing goofball, sometimes sad, world traveler.

Maury...yeah. Not so much.