Top 50 Worst Videogame Voice Acting

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Check it out, Roy Campbell at #7! I had forgotten that actor was in Evil Zone.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
didn't watch, but last alert and final zone2 have to be the worst I've heard.

"oh no, the zods............" :oh_no:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
What about Magician Lord? Practically everything that evil wizard guy says is unintentionally hilarious.

"You are very dangerous. Be dead down here." :D

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Incredible reply to the original vid was posted a couple of days ago, in which a guy mimes all of the lines from the original video using spot-on facial expressions. This made my morning:

Last edited:

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Someone linked me to the original video awhile back when it was uploaded and I was pretty glad the see all those horrible RPG's I played as a teenager on there. Watching this response video now. This is hilarious. BTW #2 reminds me of Bill from Left 4 Dead for some reason. I've never played the game that clip is from.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Those clips were pretty terrible but to leave off the scene from House of the Dead 2 that MOST deserved to be on there really took away from it.

"My God."

BEST LINE EVER!!!!!!!!!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
What's funnier is that Koei themselves let that "Cow cow" pronounciation slip though.

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,

jump to 0:53 for the best line ever.

I honestly don't remember the voices being "that" bad. But guess they must have been. Zhang He's voice only got worse as the series progressed, I actually didn't mind it in 3.