Thompson (Tommy Gun), VIDEO Added!

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
After weeks of waiting and $1500 later, my Tompson arrived today.

*UPDATE*

Video of Thompson blowing up a NES and Genesis
(Right Click Save As Or just view in media player)
.WMV, 3.06 Mb

Some images of the video:
1.jpg
2.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

High-Rez pics:

http://www.sega-naomi.com/tg1.jpg
http://www.sega-naomi.com/tg2.jpg

Last edited:

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Looks awesome, feels awkward as hell firing from the shoulder.
Feh.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Congrats dawg!

:buttrock:

I see you got yourself the "Gangsta" Chicago Typewriter version... too cool. Here's a pic of my old WWII era one that was made into a semi-auto version "only" by some odd internal thingy, since it still has the selector switch you can move up or down but it stays semi-auto either way. Too bad mine is older than shit though and no longer looks as good as your $1500 purchase.

Thompson-M1A1.jpg

ROCK ON! :cool:

MERCENARY X99

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
Mercenary X99 said:
Congrats dawg!

:buttrock:

I see you got yourself the "Gangsta" Chicago Typewriter version... too cool. Here's a pic of my old WWII era one that was made into a semi-auto version "only" by some odd internal thingy, since it still has the selector switch you can move up or down but it stays semi-auto either way. Too bad mine is older than shit though and no longer looks as good as your $1500 purchase.

Thompson-M1A1.jpg

ROCK ON! :cool:

MERCENARY X99

Wow, thats a nice little gun you got there.

Mine isnt really, "New" its one of the West Hurley rifles, not the crappy Kahr ones that are in production.

I believe mine was made in 1981 if i remember correctly,

it just looks new since its only had about 50 rounds through it.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
with your personality (being a depressed drunk and all), I could totally see you gunning down everyone in your school.

scary

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Not Tommy's but here are some of my toys.

Colt 1911
colt1911.jpg

Dissipator I built last year,
Hellion_Dissy.jpg

Russian Makarov
mak.jpg

German G3
Joshua_with_G3-big.jpg

Last edited:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Of course, you gotta have the Tommy in a guitar case. It wouldn't unleash your inner Al Capone without it. :buttrock:
Oh, and HellioN, I hope nobody was in that car you were pointing that German G3 at... :shame:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
wow an actual thread that is awesome, I want some gunning action :)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
Of course, you gotta have the Tommy in a guitar case. It wouldn't unleash your inner Al Capone without it. :buttrock:
Oh, and HellioN, I hope nobody was in that car you were pointing that German G3 at... :shame:
it's his shootin car. only two more payments and it's his.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Beautiful pieces of machinery folks. I'd feel kinda bad firing them :p

I wish I had a pic of my late neighbor's Colt 1911 that he carried when he fought in WWII :(

He was a hell of a man. When I go home to visit the 'rents I'll get a pic of the pistol and the french bayonet he took from the body of a dead german solider.

May his soul rest in peace.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Nice, i prefer the WW2 styled thomsons like Mercs though. Still, helluva a nice gun. How many rounds does that drum hold? - not 10 like those shitty new ones i hope.

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
Lagduf said:
Nice, i prefer the WW2 styled thomsons like Mercs though. Still, helluva a nice gun. How many rounds does that drum hold? - not 10 like those shitty new ones i hope.

Its a 50.

They made a 100, but its almost impossiable to find.

I too prefer the WWII style that Merc has, because I like the shorter barrel and the wooden handle on the barrel too...BUT, that is a beautiful piece of weaponry that you have neo-geo2.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Funny thing is, is that the U.S. Army actually took a good deal of the "Chicago Typewriter" Thompson 45s and feilded them early on in the war, only adding the wooden stock under the vented barrel. *Truth be known the Capone version actually were more reliable in terms of the barrel, the later G.I. Version actually will get Too Hot if you're firing through them too much. The only thing changed on the G.I. Version is the charging bolt that's on the side, whereas teh Gansta' ones were on the top, and in combat situations often would not work, get jammed etc. Both are great weapons, albeit pricey no less.

Also HellioN's arsenal looks sweet. He's got a lot more than I do these days as I've cut back quite a bit. Currently I'm looking into the awesome Cx4 Storm as a follow up SMG in my collection. It's the only futuristic desgin that I actually like, as I cannot stand stuff like the XM-8, which I'm sure is a bad ass mofo, but the design leave a lot to be desired.

MERCENARY X99

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I'm not much of a gun fan, but that is one sweet piece of history you own there. I'm jelous.

Matt

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Kim _Kaphwan said:
it's his shootin car. only two more payments and it's his.
He has his own car to shoot guns at? Wow, who needs Grand Theft Auto when you can get that from your local junkyard? :buttrock:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
is neogeo2 that kid who blew up a car and looked constipated in that pic in front of his arcade cab?

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
DashK said:
is neogeo2 that kid who blew up a car and looked constipated in that pic in front of his arcade cab?
indeed, video added, check first post.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
"Keep the change, ya' filthy animal."

Nice weaponry, seriously.

That video is good stuff :lol:

I've fired only one WWII weapon in my life, and it was a German Mauser (I think thats the right name)....wow that thing had power...I'm not very knowledgable about guns but I enjoy firing them when I get the chance :D

One weapon I would like to see and shoot for real is a German MP 40.