Some prick(s) egged my parents' house last night.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
I woke up this morning only to find that 3 eggs were thrown at my parents' house last night. It got all over the windows, eave, and shingles...this is gonna be a pain in the ass to clean.

Any tips on removing already dried egg off the house/driveway? Keep in mind it's about 35F (2 Celsius) outside.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
The blood of whoever did that.

It's the only way!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Not much of a help, but atleast it wasn't shit or a brick through the window. Some ppl get their kicks out of anything :conf:

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
I once had my car windshield egged while driving in dense fog. Fuckers.

Dried egg is a bitch.

Some idiot(s) went though several neighborhoods where I'm at and broke mailboxes with a bat or something last night.

The police were at my door before I was even out of bed this morning. The worst part of it is that we all have wooden mailbox posts and the genius developers that built this area thought it would be a good idea to pour the sidewalks right around the posts. I got lucky on that part but a bunch of people have to figure out how to replace the post now.

I went to the nearest Home Depot and they were pretty much cleaned out on mailboxes today. There were just a few ugly ones left.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Faggots must be rich and stupid to waste food.

They should really try a bit of starving.

As for cleaning, try hot water mixed with a bit of vinegar, should also remove any unpleasant smell. :)

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Set up an OP/LP and be ready. If they strike again with a dozen eggs, you should be ready to fire back with a 12gauge spittin' a quarter ounce of lead. If you do regulate, PLEASE film that shit.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Little do the pranksters know that Merc's jack-o-laterns on his front steps are loaded with C4 and he's upstairs with the detonator, watching, waiting.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Little do the pranksters know that Merc's jack-o-laterns on his front steps are loaded with C4 and he's upstairs with the detonator, watching, waiting.

This ain't far from the truth. There have been times I knew from a previous night of bullshit that some ppl might be back. So I was in the back, soon as someone started fucking with the cars... gate gets kicked open and I'm racking my shotgun screaming "WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!"

I honestly never seen 4 white boys and 2 mexicans (carrying gas cans at that) run so damn fast in my life. One tripped over himself and twisted an ankle or something, when he looked back I was bringing the shotgun up to my shoulder and taking aim. :lol:

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
This ain't far from the truth. There have been times I knew from a previous night of bullshit that some ppl might be back. So I was in the back, soon as someone started fucking with the cars... gate gets kicked open and I'm racking my shotgun screaming "WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!"

I honestly never seen 4 white boys and 2 mexicans (carrying gas cans at that) run so damn fast in my life. One tripped over himself and twisted an ankle or something, when he looked back I was bringing the shotgun up to my shoulder and taking aim. :lol:

This just made my day. :buttrock:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
This just made my day. :buttrock:

Funny thing is I ain't making this up for a laugh. I really did that shit. Body armor on my bare chest, bandoleer of shells... in shorts and shower shoes! :tickled: I knew they wouldn't be back.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Do you think it's because your family is muslim?

Not so much Muslim as we are "foreign" and are of different color. This isn't the first time we had to deal with this sort of thing ever since my parents moved into this hickville of a community in July of 2007. It's just the first time that I actually made a post about it.

I have a really good idea on who it is, but obviously I can't do anything without any evidence. Our neighbors are as racist and closed-minded as people can get. And their kids have no regard for anything of value. Most their windows are broken, there's mud smeared all over the side of their house, their backyard looks like someone dropped an earthquake bomb there, and their lawn looks like a trench. I'm pretty sure it was one of those kids that did it. I went over to their house and talked to the father of the household. I didn't make any outright accusations but told him that those eggs came from the general direction of his house and it happened between 9am last night and this morning. He took it pretty well and said he'll look into it and he knows how bad his kids are. I can only take that with a grain of salt but as far as I'm concerned that's all I can do at this point.

P.S. I got that shit cleaned. I hosed it down with a pressure hose then used Vinegar + water to clean it off for good...worked like a dream.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Funny thing is I ain't making this up for a laugh. I really did that shit. Body armor on my bare chest, bandoleer of shells... in shorts and shower shoes! :tickled: I knew they wouldn't be back.

:buttrock:

What type of body armor do you have?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
:buttrock:

What type of body armor do you have?

In the Valentines pic are you wearing body armor on your chest?

crazyvalentinextreme.png

Yep. It's a LV1 Bullet Proof Vest (LV2 would allow trauma plates to be inserted, this one is straight kevlar) that is meant to be worn on the outside of a uniform for Police. I obtained it through a LEO friend of mine as a free gift when I got my commission and was sent to be the sole SERAC/SEO (meaning one SEO per shift) walking a patrol beat for a place called Morning Glory Apartments in SATX.

He basically said: "Mike, I hear you're going to be working the MGA off on the East Side?" And I said: "Yeah why, can't be much worse than Union Parks, Union Pines or White Field"

he shook his head and said:

"Shit son are you kidding me? You better carry as many spare mags for the M1911 as you can, and make sure that Motorolla radio has a full charge for your Dispatch. Here's my personal cell number, and one for Rodriguez who'll be working 2 nights out of the week on the dog watch you'll be on. Outside of Rigsby Apartments, you're going to the Goddamned Wild West. Being it's you and your crazy ass, they'll probably not do much, but you can bet your ass they'll be trying to see what the can get away with. You don't have backup, and you'd better not get sick and be out of sorts. HERE! {handed me the vest}. Wear it UNDER the uniform and not on the outside like it's meant to be. It'll be a tight fit but they'll just think you got a bigger gut than the slight one you have."

that was 2006. I held it down longer than any other Security Enforcement Officer spread across 3 different companies who had the contract. In 2008 it was condemned and by late 2008 it was destroyed. But that vest remains with me and I'm damn glad I never had to find out just what kind of pistol ammo it would have stopped. It sucked for the 5 times I DID have to get physical though with a few shit heads, as it limited my mobility factor.

kepiblancmsf.png

Here's what it looked like with it UNDER a uniform, though
it was for a different company in '06.

Looking back on it all now, It was good I was pissed off about the DoD not allowing me into the military and WANTING to walk the point in high risk places, because as of 2010 I don't think I would do it now. I was pissed off, felt I had something to prove to myself (and I did) and did it all for $9.75 starting at that place and ending @ $10.50 an hour. Only me and two others were ever able to keep the bullshit under control... once we all were gone, it went back to shit and SAPD Tactical Response Unit (T.R.U.) ended up working that sector until it went under, but not directly for the property owner.

These days @ night I have it by my air mattress/sleeping bag I sleep in along with that very Shotgun, and just slip in on and get ready whenever shit around the condo seems amiss.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Are civilians allowed to wear LV3 body armor ?

Always heard 2 is the limit for non-military/police use.

That's a bad ass vest though.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Are civilians allowed to wear LV3 body armor ?

Always heard 2 is the limit for non-military/police use.

That's a bad ass vest though.

The only restriction on body armor generally is if you're a felon. Check your state laws, but even here in CA i'm pretty sure I could get a level 3 soft vest and then drop some strike plates in it (Assuming said vest was decked out to carry them.)

Also many jurisdictions make it illegal to wear body armor if your intent is to commit unlawful acts while wearing the armor.

So basically if you're a criminal who did some bad shit with a gun while wearing body armor they lock your ass up forever.

Go ahead any buy some Level 3 armor and some strike plates Abasuto. That'd be rad.

EDIT: Apparently there are laws with regard to the export of Level 3/4 armor plates, but I'm sure none of us are looking to send shit to terrorist groups overseas, lulz.

Sorry for derailing this thread.

Last edited: