RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Please do. We need to continue to protect our brethren. Hence why I love this site and the sense of community it brings.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Seems like this is having some effect on him. Received a couple of mails asking me to delete his private data.
So i'll do delete for now, but if I do not get refunded in the next few days I will post it back again.
Let me edit my previous post but do not worry guys, I'll be back soon with an update.

You're too nice. I would just leave it up there until he paid up.

He gave up his right to call the shots long ago. You should be the one dictating terms.

Last edited:

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
ok so he can still read messages in this thread. he may have different accounts to log in. currently on hold but if i get no solution by tuesday hes gonna regret to have dealt with me.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
ok so he can still read messages in this thread. he may have different accounts to log in. currently on hold but if i get no solution by tuesday hes gonna regret to have dealt with me.

Oh so he is using multiple logins eh? Post his personal info, fuck him.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Seems like this is having some effect on him. Received a couple of mails asking me to delete his private data.
So i'll do delete for now, but if I do not get refunded in the next few days I will post it back again.
Let me edit my previous post but do not worry guys, I'll be back soon with an update.

Keep them up and tell him you will keep them up if he doesn't refund you. He had enough time already to make things right, fuck that guy.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Keep them up and tell him you will keep them up if he doesn't refund you. He had enough time already to make things right, fuck that guy.

This. You're being too damn nice at this point.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate

x2 it will get taken down when you get your money back. Fuck this scum piece of trash. Wait till I see that address and phone number again. I'm going to piss off 4chan then post it up.

Rancor

Rocnar,
How the hell did he write perfect English for that blog from 2011, yet when he posts here it looks like his English has been run through machine-translation 3 or 4 times?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
How the hell did he write perfect English for that blog from 2011, yet when he posts here it looks like his English has been run through machine-translation 3 or 4 times?

Feigning ignorance would be my guess.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Thanks guys for your support.

Indeed there are two Andro Dunos JAP listed on eBay so it would be easy to buy one if I ever won the national lottery :D

I think since MagicT was banned he is unable to send PMs anymore. I will try to reach him by email instead and keep posting on how the story goes. He is a member of various NG websites and even has a blog, so it should be relatively easy to get more details on him and track down his activities. I know lately he bought a CMVS from a US member so it may be possible to get his real email (and why not? paypal :)) address.

I am tempted to offer my EUR Andro Dunos to anyone who actively helps me to get my money back... :D to be sent upon 100% refund :D

Images of my collection can be seen here:

http://www.culturaneogeo.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=961&sid=dc2d3ca4ebdb19121d16256d67940ea5

and

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_cole...00-megashock-actualizada-a-19-03-2014_1905658

Sorry it's all in spanish :)

If you use mobile, better go to the second link as images are heavy. You can then use the buttons "Mostrar spoiler" to access each individual photo.

Will keep you guys updated on how things go!

That is a pretty epic collection! Great stuff.

Definitely keep up the pressure on this guy too, he deserves it after this towel BS.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Hope you get your refund instead of a wet towel like kpj did.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Oh so he is using multiple logins eh? Post his personal info, fuck him.

I am not sure he uses multiple logins, but here is what he wrote me after posting his details:

"This is not a friendly case!
You have gone beyond this very strongly!
---
BAN ng.com me, there's got to stop further communication case there!
---
You can wait till Monday night? or Tuesday all day? I freedom on Tuesday!
On Tuesday, we could do a permanent solution! ????
---
However, I have indicated in this case, a lawyer friend, he will examine ...
---
KPJ: I'm going to contact!
---
sorry, but if anyone saved my personal dates,
This case will be complicated

T"

I never mentioned Kpj to him, so I see two chances here:
1- he is using multiple accounts
2- another member keeping him up to date.

@xb74: Thanks, glad to know you liked the collection! It has taken me ages to get all this stuff, but I enjoy every single cent spent on it :)

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
todosnk, you're being far more patient and reasonable than I would be if robbed by this scumbag. I would do what others have suggested and post all the details you have on this guy and only take them down once you get a refund.

G

greeneye8181

Dolphins actually get the better of sharks in most instances so your cute little cartoon is FALSE

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Added details back on post #73.

He writes a lot but never commits to anything. He is also not helping on providing any further info. He said to use Skype, but then never provides his ID.

And he even dares to ask me what my current phone is now!!
Does he seriously think I am giving my number to him? What for? He does not need it for a bank transfer... I was lucky to provide the phone number of my company earlier (for which I am resigning this week :D) .....crazy... I've been patient enough.

A lot of nice ideas have come across my mind in the last hours to piss him. If I were him, I'd refund asap :D :D :D

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sure, no problem.

This is what I got from him so far:

1. Details on the bank transfer (he mentioned it was his wife's account, we never know...)

email : hungarikum1981@gmail.com

Fodor Éda Marietta (name)

Sátoraljaújhely (city)
Széchenyi Tér 1. (street)
3980 (postcode)
Hungary

Mobil numbers: 06307146621

Not sure if it is advisable to post the bank details (IBAN/SWIFT) code. Please advise if moderators would allow this or not?

2. and then this is what I got from Kpj:

Mobile Phone #: +36703301474

Tamas Magasvari
Vasvari Pal 13
Satoraljaujhely
Hungary

Email Address: magasvaritamas@freemail.hu

Googling a bit on maps found the above 2 addresses are just 5 minutes drive distance. So its a good start.

The latter is the email address he has been using to log in the NG forums.

3. Other than that he's a member of the hungarian NG forums:

http://neo-geo.hu/index.php?modul=forum&topik=21#_

So its a good place to spot in as well and publish his details.
Seems he has bought a CMVS lately from a US seller (probably a member of this forum as well but I haven't had time yet to check on this)

4. and he has his own blog too:

http://shootthecore.blogspot.com.es/

(just wondering WTF is he doing with an .es domain on the url)

5. Then I also found his nick here:

http://sgforum.hu/listazas.php3?azonosito=bojan1986&id=1197209935#6

Though it may be a coincidence, he may also be using magi7112@freemail.hu as email address.

His latest PMs were as usual nothing but confusing, he does not even care of negative feedback / police claim. I'll get these posted too so that everyone can see.

Hope this helps to prevent other members and avoid further scams :)

I'll keep trying to contact him in the next couple of days, I have nothing to loose here, but i'll get him sooner or later :)

I'm am quoting this just in case he tries to threaten you with some type of legal action. He can come after me if he'd like. I welcome him to try.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Thanks guys.
I think the potential lawyer would take him to jail directly as soon as he starts telling the whole story.
Unless he's a big fan of wet towels.

Btw does anyone know which paypal/eBay ID he used in the past?

G

greeneye8181

Considering I'm viewing this thread on my phone, I can pretty much tell who is butthurt and still talking about flippers. But it's ok. He butthurt.

"waaahhh! Im quitting the forums! No one is co-signing my slander"
Please. Someone get this guy a life. Please. Anyone? Lol