RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
And so here we go (time to warm the popcorns):

From MagicT:

"---
I will try to get the person here hungary who speaks Spanish and Hungarian!
To be CLEAR and UNDERSTOOD by ALL!

I hope it solution that satisfied both parties!

( But I think you did too which is more than is allowed, It was a bad luck in the transaction, KPJ and sign in one case, five years ago.. Where he received his money back.. So that he taken over a package to OPEN! I took her him to the postman that was already open and undo.. I will give more than 10 years buy and sell on internet,
never been to me a complaint or negative feedback.. Explore safely on the NET... but I know I'm really mad at you, because of my personal data you again and again pulic in ng.forum... understand you there are limits, and laws, that must be keep! No one is going to help you ng.com, other the real-life! I understand you're really angry, but you have keep yourself honest and law)

I hope we can communicate, normal and private!"

-----
So my reply to him:
-----

"Of course I also want to close down this case positively.

So the issue is CLEAR AND UNDERSTOOD from the beginning:

1-The fact is that you sold me a videogame on March 15, 2014 on the following thread:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ding-Hero-Magician-Lord&p=3682295#post3682295

Andro Dunos for NeoGeo (japanese release) in for which I did a bank transfer for the details you provided me.

2-We agreed the price: 450 euro including shipping and insurance.
3-And I never received the game.
4-And up to now you have not refunded me my money (it has been more than three months!). During these three months you speak a lot, but never tell me about paying me back seriously.

5- So the issue is CLEAR: this case will end when you pay me back my money.

You have 10 years experience in buy and sell on internet? That is fine, then I am sure you agree with me - I have over 25 years experience on buying and selling on internet -, you know what to do, simple and easy: give me my money back.

You want to keep honest and law? I agree with this too. This is also CLEAR: while you do not refund me, to me this is a THEFT and it is punished by law.

Things would go simple if you just paid me back a month or two ago as we agreed.

I am ready to listen everything about a refund. As soon as you pay me back the money, we can all be happy."

Last edited:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Listen up you Hungarian knob jockey, you sold a game, took the money and it didn't arrive so you own a game or a refund .
Whatever happened under way is of no concern to the buyer and if someone removed your wet towel and send an empty box right back to you is neither concern of the buyer .
He buys, pays up and you make sure you deliver a good sturdy package, simple as that .

You are the worst Euro scum and that is coming from Euro scum .
A big fuck you !

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
( But I think you did too which is more than is allowed, It was a bad luck in the transaction, KPJ and sign in one case, five years ago.. Where he received his money back.. So that he taken over a package to OPEN! I took her him to the postman that was already open and undo..

This line makes zero sense. It sounds like he is trying to be the victim . Obviously the guy is a scammer and most likely doesn't own any of the games that he is selling. And also what is this "I will find someone who speaks Spanish and Hungarian". No one is speaking Spanish in this thread. I see now that his ignorance is the curtain he hides behind. Todo, I hope all is resolved soon for my friend.

And Casey, :lolz:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
This guys English has devolved to the point of making karou sound like fine literature. In a couple more days he will be communicating in stick drawings.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I can't tell if he's really too retarded to type anything resembling basic english or if he's just pretending to be...it's like arcade game all over again.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
As soon as he finds someone who speaks both spanish and hungarian this whole issue will be resolved. May take another month or two.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
326_1streetbluecloudmovieranch23_zpscbe4344e.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Haha, come on KP, what's the story?

Summary:

Tw3ek was selling off most of his homecarts. Sazae made a comment about Tw3ek having a few that were not listed in the sale thread. Greeneye being the flipper that he is wanted to know the specific titles, hoping to make a quick buck. Panda called him out on it and green has been butthurt ever since.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Summary:

Tw3ek was selling off most of his homecarts. Sazae made a comment about Tw3ek having a few that were not listed in the sale thread. Greeneye being the flipper that he is wanted to know the specific titles, hoping to make a quick buck. Panda called him out on it and green has been butthurt ever since.

It started about a month prior to Tweek's sale. Some of the dialog starts here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...worth-thread&p=3705699&viewfull=1#post3705699 ...

which stemmed from ebay flips such as this one.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?250277-Blazing-Star-AES-authentic-boot

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I mean, are we REALLY surprised?

The guy even advertises himself as "greeneye" as in "green eyed monster". Someone needs a custom rank...

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Yeah, the green eyed monster that sends cum rags in the mail to unsuspecting buyers. :p

Last edited:
G

greeneye8181

Some of you guys need to log off and go outside. This site is becoming more and more like world of warcraft hahaha

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This MagicT guy use to pm me all the time when I was wanting to buy Blazing Star. I knew he was trying to pull some shit just the way he dodged around stuff. When I asked him to post pic's in the boot or no boot thread his pm's suddenly stopped. Man sorry to hear this this guys is bad news.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
So a lot of good stuff today:

- MagicT says that he went to the Embassy to file a claim (WTF?! what for?!) and they rejected it (likely they do not accept wet towels as a payment).
- Also he has offered me 50% refund tomorrow and close the case in a friendly way.

Obviously I have rejected his offer.

I also called the police to file a claim. Police told me that theft category starts from 400 euro. Since I paid 450, I can file a theft report and he will be prosecuted.

So my email back to him has been straight and easy: refund me the 450 euro I paid by tomorrow, or i'll file a police claim inmediately.

Whatever he chooses, I am sure tomorrow it will be A GREAT day.

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Well done todosnk. Hopefully he doesnt claim the towel was soaked in 450 euro of semen.