RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

G

greeneye8181

I'm am quoting this just in case he tries to threaten you with some type of legal action. He can come after me if he'd like. I welcome him to try.

In all honesty little guy... what would you do if he "came after" you?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and no refund!

It's so strange, I get this feeling that someone is saying things about me, yet I can't see them...
ymyhy2yz.jpg

But it's nice that someone is thinking of me, it gives me the warm and fuzzies.

:snack:

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's so strange, I get this feeling that someone is saying things about me, yet I can't see them...
ymyhy2yz.jpg

But it's nice that someone is thinking of me, it gives me the warm and fuzzies.

:snack:

Haha, come on KP, what's the story?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I'm am quoting this just in case he tries to threaten you with some type of legal action. He can come after me if he'd like. I welcome him to try.

I like when you get nasty. So hot. Xxxx

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I want the Hungarian lawyer to come after me. I first requested that all the guys info be posted. What the fuck is a third world wet towel guy going to do about information on a video game website? greeneye is the same way, I wish someone that has done a deal with him would post up all his information as well. Bring a lawyer out and make sure to get a video when he laughs at you for being a butthurt dumbass because of the internet.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
How do you pick a fight with one of the most neutral people on this site?

Anyways, Here is what KPJ had.

Mobile Phone #: +36703301474

Tamas Magasvari
Vasvari Pal 13
Satoraljaujhely
Hungary

Email Address: magasvaritamas@freemail.hu

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
A fag... Check.
Any other creative comments? If youre going to stick up for your friend at least make an actual point.

Hi,

My point was that you seem like kind of a fag. Not sure how to be more clear on that. I even said "no offense", so I really don't see what you're problem is.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Hi,

My point was that you seem like kind of a fag. Not sure how to be more clear on that. I even said "no offense", so I really don't see what you're problem is.

Next time say "No Homo"

G

greeneye8181

I want the Hungarian lawyer to come after me. I first requested that all the guys info be posted. What the fuck is a third world wet towel guy going to do about information on a video game website? greeneye is the same way, I wish someone that has done a deal with him would post up all his information as well. Bring a lawyer out and make sure to get a video when he laughs at you for being a butthurt dumbass because of the internet.

I am the lawyer representing him. You will be receiving a subpoena from chewbacca and terry bogard.
The cast of the big bang theory will pat you down as you board the starship enterprise court room.

G

greeneye8181

Hi,

Oh my bad then. You seem like a narrow minded bias prick. No offense.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You seem like a narrow minded bias prick. No offense.

That's pretty accurate.

It's actually "biased" though, not "bias". The formed is an adjective, while the latter is a noun. To be "biased" is to act with bias. So if I were (hypothetically, of course) to call you a cunty little faggot, that would mean that I am probably biased against both faggots and people who act cuntily. And I'd also probably be showing some bias (see what I did there?) towards my friend Kid Panda.

G

greeneye8181

That's pretty accurate.

It's actually "biased" though, not "bias". The formed is an adjective, while the latter is a noun. To be "biased" is to act with bias. So if I were (hypothetically, of course) to call you a cunty little faggot, that would mean that I am probably biased against both faggots and people who act cuntily. And I'd also probably be showing some bias (see what I did there?) towards my friend Kid Panda.

You are fulfilling the stereotype quite well my four eyed friend.
Ive lost interest in this thread. Carry on.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I am the lawyer representing him. You will be receiving a subpoena from chewbacca and terry bogard.
The cast of the big bang theory will pat you down as you board the starship enterprise court room.

Get got, n00b. What's up with y'all lately?

EDIT: Is it global warming?

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That's pretty accurate.

:keke:

So I really can't see what he is posting, but I do remember he said he was here to talk about games and trade with other Neo guys. Seems like he is just chasing me around, I feel like I am being bullied by him :oh_no:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
So I really can't see what he is posting, but I do remember he said he was here to talk about games and trade with other Neo guys. Seems like he is just chasing me around, I feel like I am being bullied by him :oh_no:

Time to get in touch with your lawyer for cyber bullying.