Problem? Wonton 2112

Celestein

n00b
So it was! Went outside and there she be.

Anyways, I hadn't heard from Wonton2112 in awhile, long enough for my paypal dispute to auto-rule in my favor and give me a refund.

After that, she sent me a PM detailing her abscene and that she would be sending me the PCB for free(and she insisted on that, twice >.>/), in order to make up for it.

PCB is here, so consider the matter closed on my end. Some shit went down, but she made up for it.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Let me know how it goes, I never got to hook it up thanks to not having a hi-res monitor and not knowing what I was getting myself into... :(

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
It's been two weeks since the game I was owed was supposed to have been shipped out and I have received nothing. The pm I sent earlier in the week asking for a status update has been ignored as well.

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
It's been weeks since she was supposed to send me some bolts for a broken n64 game that was sold to me in a lot and I have never received them. She did give me a partial refund but said she would still send me the bolts as the game is unusable and falls apart without them. She hasn't replied to my latest messages at all and its been weeks since the bolts were supposedly shipped out. The bolts were originally promised to be shipped on 9/10 and now it is 10/04? Why does this seller seem to have so many issues remembering to send stuff out or communicating properly?

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Bought a lot of N64 games. One game came broken in half due to it not having any bolts holding it together. Sent message and got response that new bolts would be in the mail. Week later, no bolts. Wonton had forgotten to send them and would send them immediately. Still hadn't gotten bolts but gave me a small partial refund and promised to send bolts next day. Bolts still never arrived and Wonton has been logged in and not responded to my messages any longer. It has been well over a month since Wonton promised me the bolts.

Bad feedback left.

Last edited:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
For a time this person continued to log on even after I sent several PMs regarding our trade. It looks like he/she won't show their face again until they have something to show for it. It doesn't look like I'll ever seen my end of the trade. At this point I'd be content with having my original game back. For the record, this person owes me Fatal Fury 2 for AES.

If this person somehow comes back and starts to deal again, don't ever send first in trades or even pay first in purchases. You'll never get your stuff if this person won't send first. He/she can do at least this much to restore any shred of credibility.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
For a time this person continued to log on even after I sent several PMs regarding our trade. It looks like he/she won't show their face again until they have something to show for it. It doesn't look like I'll ever seen my end of the trade. At this point I'd be content with having my original game back. For the record, this person owes me Fatal Fury 2 for AES.

If this person somehow comes back and starts to deal again, don't ever send first in trades or even pay first in purchases. You'll never get your stuff if this person won't send first. He/she can do at least this much to restore any shred of credibility.

So Wonton's still being a turd, huh?

As I said before, I completed a trade with him/her. If a mod, Tonk, or anyone he/she has ripped off has any need for their contact info, send me a PM.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
So Wonton's still being a turd, huh?

As I said before, I completed a trade with him/her. If a mod, Tonk, or anyone he/she has ripped off has any need for their contact info, send me a PM.

PM me it.

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
Hmm. I had no problem with them regarding communication or otherwise. I completed two trades with both of them just over a month ago. The second one was for an nearly brand new arcade monitor which turned out to be extremely nice.

I got the impression that they had just completed a difficult move or something, which might be causing the (still obviously non-excusable) lack of communication. I find it really weird, because they seemed trustworthy and accommodating in both online communication and in person.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have dealt with Wonton many times and every time has been excellent. Never, ever had a problem but then again I'm not the type that's nagging about tracking info and PM's so I guess I'm easier to deal with than some of you.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be concerned, that's you're right but I'm just saying that I haven't had any problems in case that brings some sort of relief to those in doubt.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'm generally pretty patient. My requests for updates only came once every week or two. Even then, it shouldn't be necessary since the span of a trade should be 2 weeks max. PMs don't get "lost", just ignored so there isn't a point of constantly requesting info. In this case, that probably would have been a smarter thing to do.

incrediblehark

New Challenger
I think im only about an hour away from them, if i can help at all. I also have their personal email address (was thinking about buying a monitor from craigslist a while back)