Problem? Wonton 2112

Celestein

n00b
This thread:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199966

After I paid her, she said "Will ship it out tuesday(28th).

I asked her a question after that and she never responded, sent another PM after about a week asking if she actually sent it, no response. Been 2 weeks now and I haven't gotten the board or a response.

Says her last activity was the 26th. I'm not sure if she's just not checking boards and forgot to send it, or if I was ripped off or what?

Last edited:

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I traded with her(?) in early August, I got the PCB in a couple of days, everything was very smooth.

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
i've bought a board from this person before w/o a hitch as well.

i'd recommend just being a little more patient.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'm in the same boat also. We were involved in a trade. I sent out my part weeks ago and received nothing yet. My PMs also went ignored.

Raizen1984

n00b
It's never a good sign when a seller takes someone's money and then disappears from the site. Lot's of similar scenarios in this site's past. Hope you get your stuff.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well that's just on the paypal. Could be roommate or even girlfriend.

wonton was my first customer for my website. any other transaction have gone good.

Celestein

n00b
Originally Posted by Celestein
If it's not sold, I'll take it at that price.

Hi-o!
It's all yours friend. Paypal is rinalovesebay@gmail.com I can ship it out on Tuesday .
Thanks a mill,
Karina

-----------------------

Yeah, whoever was selling it identified themselves as Karina.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wonton sucks with communication I'll say that much. We were setting up a deal for a local pick up and he/she kept bumping the thread for the item I was going to buy...replied to my PM's really late, and was always vague. He/she/it claimed that she tried to call me several times..and "IT" didn't. He decided to "call off" the deal with me in the thread.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198833

Last edited:

Celestein

n00b
Still no contact...I went ahead and filed a dispute with paypal, and she hasn't responded to that either in 2 days.

Beware of dealing with this person I guess.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
That sounds VERY unlike the Karina I've had a couple transactions with; I don't mean to remove blame if it is in fact due, but I really wonder if something happened to her...

Celestein

n00b
If something did, I got no issues, shit happens sometimes. But unless we hear from them we wont know =/

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Who does he/she owe stuff to?

And whats the total amount?

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Unfortunately, mine was a trade so there is little recourse on my side. The most I could do is leave negative feedback and make a post in the scammers and time wasters thread.

As it stands, she owes me a copy of Fatal Fury 2 AES.

Celestein

n00b
$75 from me, what I paid for an Arcana Heart PCB.

I don't think getting the money back will be an issue, but I'd rather have the item if they manage to surface.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Did this ever get cleared up?

Hopefully. He has some new carts up for sale in the selling forum. Hopefully he's made good on his deals in this thread before listing more carts for sale.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Not new carts, old carts that never sold. Also made good on this, it's en route, celestian has the tracking number, and all should be said and done tomorrow hopefully. As stated when bumping the carts, life's taken a few rocky turns, but I've addressed any outstanding concerns, and am en route to restoring my honor, heh. Karina's the paypal account holder, Ryan being the other half of our household. We both collect/trade/sell games, so it's easier to use the same account. Regardless, Celestein's game's been sent, tracking and all, and shadow, I found your game, our ex-roommate who kicked us out has it. She's going to drop it off tomorrow and I'm shipping it out. I'll PM that to you too just so you're in the know in all places. My deepest apologies to the two of you I've had issues with. I'm in the process of making things right :D.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
thats great you are taking care of things and handling your responsibilities... but until both of them chime in and verify that they have both indeed received their items in the condition as promised; you probably shouldn't be looking to make sales.

Just my 2 cents on the matter...

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Eh, I wasn't aware this thread was here, so bumping my old one didn't seem like a bad way to state what'd gone on after I PM'd celestein. Shadow asked me about his, I found out what happened and am fixing it tomorrow. I won't be posting anything new until at least one of two are resolved.