Post Your Recent Purchases!

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
The entire WWE 2K series is glitchy shit. The only good WWE game to release after No Mercy is WWE All Stars.
WWE All-Stars must be good because the Xbox 360 version has really held its value. Eventually I'm going to have to get it although I don't have my 360 connected at the moment so I'm in no big hurry.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I never said otherwise, I'm aware of the two versions of the game. I'm asking ChuChu how often it has happened to him.

I've had it happen two times on two different carts. Addtionally my friends have had it happen a lot as well.

Not sure if this is true but I think there is a later revision that doesn't have this problem.In any case it is the shits when it randomly deletes my CAW and story progression.

I wonder what triggers the deletion.

Wrestlemania 2000 > No Mercy for multiplayer.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Not sure if this is true but I think there is a later revision that doesn't have this problem.
There was a later rev with a fix, it was never widely distributed and you had to call and complain about your existing cart to get a fixed version.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I've had it happen two times on two different carts. Addtionally my friends have had it happen a lot as well.

Not sure if this is true but I think there is a later revision that doesn't have this problem.In any case it is the shits when it randomly deletes my CAW and story progression.

I wonder what triggers the deletion.

Wrestlemania 2000 > No Mercy for multiplayer.
That's why you back your shit up to a memory card.

And WrestleMania 2000 may have a better frame rate with 3+ players but literally every other aspect of the game is far inferior to No Mercy. Weapons disappear when you drop them, there are fewer moves, fewer characters, fewer match types, etc.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
No Mercy IS the best wrestling game ever. The only real flaw is the frame rate when more than 2 players are playing. But the combat system, the character customization, the match types? All spot on.

The entire WWE 2K series is glitchy shit. The only good WWE game to release after No Mercy is WWE All Stars.

Fire Pro D is better.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Fire Pro D is better.

I disagree. Fire Pro is always awesome but the depth just isn't there.

I don't even think Fire Pro D is the best wrasslin' game on the Dreamcast. That title goes to NJPW Toukon Retsuden 4, ironically made by the developers of many WWE games. Somehow after that one they forgot how to make a playable video game.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Best WWF/E game - Smackdown! 2

Best wrestling game overall: FirePro Wrestling Returns

**You could really put in any FP from Premium X to Returns. Haven't play FP World yet, tho.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
WWE All-Stars must be good because the Xbox 360 version has really held its value. Eventually I'm going to have to get it although I don't have my 360 connected at the moment so I'm in no big hurry.

the fuck does value have to do with quality? there are plenty of shit games worth a bit, just look at 3/4 of the neo geo library.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Best WWF/E game - Smackdown! 2

Best wrestling game overall: FirePro Wrestling Returns

**You could really put in any FP from Premium X to Returns. Haven't play FP World yet, tho.

Your sig's bottom half looks like a balloon animal.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hate to break it to ya but that's photoshopped, son.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hate to break it to ya but that's photoshopped, son.

I found the original picture for reference.

manateeb.jpg