Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I and my team have always been very way high discreet in services we offer to the public we have come to a conclusion that we are going to let those who really need to travel out the immigrant and the refugees change documentation change visibility certified documents license and more .
So we are genuine genius producers of high quality documents for any Country / State such as Passports , Novelty IDs , Drivers License , Certificates , Visas , Diplomas , Result Slip , Green Card , Social Security Card and more . Will not reply to any comments or message Time is what we can't afford Only serious inquiries and orders to be proceed contact me directly at

Text : (920) 710-0114

Will get back to you as soon as we get your contact mail .

Who's gonna Skype him some dickpicks?!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Yes it is and i don't mind either.Prices for a original copy are getting to expensive at this point be it u.s or even the japanese version.

I understand. The prices are expensive for it.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I and my team have always been very way high discreet in services we offer to the public we have come to a conclusion that we are going to let those who really need to travel out the immigrant and the refugees change documentation change visibility certified documents license and more .
So we are genuine genius producers of high quality documents for any Country / State such as Passports , Novelty IDs , Drivers License , Certificates , Visas , Diplomas , Result Slip , Green Card , Social Security Card and more . Will not reply to any comments or message Time is what we can't afford Only serious inquiries and orders to be proceed contact me directly at

w7iuj.jpg

Cg591

Rugal's Thug

Shouldn't this be in the Trump thread?

JoeAwesome

USppLQt.png

Got these in last week:

IMG_1177.JPG

Effectively doubled my MVS and AES collections with this purchase.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
I had $12 still sitting around in an American Express gift card, so I got this iBuffalo USB controller.
iBuffalo.jpg
Unlike most repro controllers, this one actually looks and feels really close to the original. Now I want a second one.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I had $12 still sitting around in an American Express gift card, so I got this iBuffalo USB controller.
View attachment 33993
Unlike most repro controllers, this one actually looks and feels really close to the original. Now I want a second one.

Solid usb pads, those Buffalo controllers. I have the Famicom-style one and it's served me for years.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Okay, idk if this is a bit off topic or not, has anyone seen and picked up any of the AES carts off Aliexpress? I have seen them when looking at getting a multicart for my MVS, and I am curious as to how the quality is.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I haven't ordered from them myself, so I'm curious if anyone has ordered from them as well. Personally, my bootleg radar buries the needle on all of their AES write-ups. The multicast is a bootleg as well, so if you don't mind bootlegs, go for broke. Expect bootleg build quality and longevity however.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Purchases from last month or so.
Was deciding between a candy cab or ramping up my collection.
Finally a tax refund i didn't spend on paying bills.

hDM9HNu.jpg

rBXRJL6.jpg

GueySQm.jpg

o0ciDlj.jpg

cgcRFcO.jpg

kiuMuqx.jpg

3KZ8Q9k.jpg

vaDxK9G.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Purchases from last month or so.
Was deciding between a candy cab or ramping up my collection.
Finally a tax refund i didn't spend on paying bills.

hDM9HNu.jpg

rBXRJL6.jpg

GueySQm.jpg

o0ciDlj.jpg

cgcRFcO.jpg

kiuMuqx.jpg

3KZ8Q9k.jpg

vaDxK9G.jpg

Lots of great games there. The fact that those cost as much as a candy cab is shocking though.

mcjefe

n00b
I just picked up a big red 6 slot cab over the weekend. I've been looking for one for quite some time. I've had a small collection of MVS carts, but got 11 new carts with this cab.

Here are the MVS carts that came with the deal:

Art of Fighting
NAM-1975
Ninja Combat
Magician Lord
3 Count Bout
Baseball Stars Professional
Windjammers
World Heroes
Fatal Fury
Samurai Shodown
Top Player's Golf

The gentleman who sold it to me made me a fantastic deal, and even delivered it to my house and trained me on how to use it!

JoeAwesome

I just picked up a big red 6 slot cab over the weekend. I've been looking for one for quite some time. I've had a small collection of MVS carts, but got 11 new carts with this cab.

Art of Fighting
NAM-1975
Ninja Combat
Magician Lord
3 Count Bout
Windjammers
World Heroes
Fatal Fury
Samurai Shodown
Top Player's Golf

The gentleman who sold it to me made me a fantastic deal, and even delivered it to my house and trained me on how to use it!

Oldies, but a lot of goodies.

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2

Art of Fighting
NAM-1975
Ninja Combat
Magician Lord
3 Count Bout
Windjammers
World Heroes
Fatal Fury
Samurai Shodown
Top Player's Golf

That is a great starter set. You can't go wrong when the guy deliver.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The bulk of my cost came from the MVS games. Though the genesis games weren't cheap either. Still cheaper than if i would have bought them from ebay but forum price wise i seen them cheaper. The chance came to snag them all at once was too tempting for me. I have been eyeing a candy cab for a while now but decided to go the console route instead mainly to build up my library.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
The bulk of my cost came from the MVS games. Though the genesis games weren't cheap either. Still cheaper than if i would have bought them from ebay but forum price wise i seen them cheaper. The chance came to snag them all at once was too tempting for me. I have been eyeing a candy cab for a while now but decided to go the console route instead mainly to build up my library.

I would say the games take up less room than a cab... but you snagged a lot games. So not sure. lol.

mcjefe

n00b
That is a great starter set. You can't go wrong when the guy deliver.

Thanks. I'm beyond stoked, especially to pick up Windjammers, Magician Lord and NAM-1975 as I've been wanting those in particular for a long time. They are all US carts and are in terrific shape as the cab was owned by a church and kept in their teenager youth room until now.

I already owned Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug 3, Samurai Showdown IV, and a handful of others for MVS so I am feeling pretty good right now. I have a 161 cart but it is hard to insert and remove and seems to cause glitches when other carts are inserted so I don't think I will be using it in my cab.

I'm hoping to find Blazing Star, Mutation Nation and Metal Slug X in the near future to add some additional games to my assortment for the cab.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
Great pickup.

I also have a 6 slot board and its a bit picky at times. You have to insert cart in a specific order.

The multi-carts do not work well when other games are on the other slots. Its better to run the multi-cart by itself.

Don't forget to pickup Aero Fighters 2 and SCV chaos for your MVS!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Some excellent pickups there! You should be set for games for quite some time.