Photo Album Updates:

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Bobak - If you want to include me in the album, you did link to me on your Friendster, so you can put my main picture from that as my member picture on here...

laurie

Zero's Tailor
me and the x
me-and-her.jpg

me the x andrew (now an architecht) and joe moved to USA
us.jpg

mmmm nutritious weasel
weasle.jpg

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
Hello it was done by a webcam so the picture isnt great and i usually look alot better but here you go http://tinypic.com/22hbm

i will get a better picture soon where i look alot better and older

Last edited:

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
Mushiki said:
Please update ;)

luomo.jpg

lol dude
I dont know if that metrosexual, sick, fuckface in the pic is really you or not or just photoshopped it
either way: are you aware that magazine, in Italy, is just bought by dorks and faggots?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
kaos said:
lol dude
I dont know if that metrosexual, sick, fuckface in the pic is really you or not or just photoshopped it
either way: are you aware that magazine, in Italy, is just bought by dorks and faggots?

I love you kaos...

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Must... resist... temptation... of trying to edit that pic, too bad my editing skills suck... I'm sure stinky would do a great job. I might give it a try later though.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't see a Mushiki pic to be updated. Something happen?

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
kaos said:
lol dude

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. I photoshopped myself into a metrosexual... or that guy isn't me... I don't get it, sorry.

kaos said:

Do I care? No.

Would you keep pictures of you from being printed in a magazine for "dorks and faggots" even if they offered you good money for that? I seriously doubt that.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
Mushiki said:
IWould you keep pictures of you from being printed in a magazine for "dorks and faggots" even if they offered you good money for that? I seriously doubt that.

for money I'd even let Tom Wopat bootyraping me, but that's not the point

the problem is you're posting that stupid pic here....a 99.9% MALE board, bumping an old thread
I may be wrong but It seems to me you 're kinda masochist, you like when people shit on you
you had a period during which you honestily chilled out and just talked about vg, but now your silly e-egocentrism is striking back
again...the carachter you built up for yourself could work for some dumb female teenager, NOT HERE. Yes I know, this's the internet but where's the funnay in being hate? I don't get it

If you act like a jackass, then why do you complain after?
I hate to say that but you're a bit like the french.....just without the stench