Photo Album Updates:

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Spike Spiegel said:
Hey, if you're too ugly to show your face, that's not my problem. :smirk:

And of course your girlfriend Buro took the picture. You have your dick up his ass, and his yours, every second of the day.

Sits back waiting for you to get mad again. :drool:

That was a stupid post.

You're a stupid poster.

Everyone on the board knows how fucking mentally challenged you are.

So, none of this was any surprise.

PS: I'm hot. My girlfriends hot. We both cum on your car's windshield.

Later loser,
Ray

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
I'm seriously sorry if its obvious, but where is the photo album link located?

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
Ahhh, thanks, but I was more wondering where the link was, not asking for a link. But again, thanks.

@BOBAK: Hey good sir, could you please update my pic to one of the ones I posted in this thread, namely this one:
attachment.php

thank you.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
all the better to hear your internet dj'ing skills.
oh, the girls that gig [and your acne] must get you.

lmao.
faggot.

you're an angst ridden fag, and your gf must have some severe emotional problems, or herpes or something else abnormal to be with a jackoff like you, since she seems average looking enough, she could get someone way better than a cumstain like you.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
DashK said:
you're an angst ridden fag, and your gf must have some severe emotional problems, or herpes or something else abnormal to be with a jackoff like you, since she seems average looking enough, she could get someone way better than a cumstain like you.

lol.
alright kid.
who even reads what you have to say anymore?

tell me when you get a life outside the forums/internet, you DJing geek.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Spike Spiegel said:
Hey, if you're too ugly to show your face, that's not my problem. :smirk:

And of course your girlfriend Buro took the picture. You have your dick up his ass, and his yours, every second of the day.

Sits back waiting for you to get mad again. :drool:
*looks at photo album*
I don't see a picture for you, dickless. You're one to flap your faggoty lips.

"OH HUH HUH, HERE'S MY EAR. T3H FUNNZYZ"

Get fucking REAL.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:
*looks at photo album*
I don't see a picture for you, dickless. You're one to flap your faggoty lips.

"OH HUH HUH, HERE'S MY EAR. T3H FUNNZYZ"

Get fucking REAL.

I expected Kid A's girlfriend to chime in sooner than this.

This isn't about my picture that I don't even have, it's about posting the back of your fucking head and saying "that's me".

Who gives a fuck. Get your dick out of his ass. You and he can "cum on whoever's windshield" you like.

Spike

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Steve.jpg

Here, now shut up or make fun... or whatever you think you were going to do, looking for my pic.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
Spike Spiegel said:
Here, now shut up or make fun... or whatever you think you were going to do, looking for my pic.

dude not that I wanna enter into this shit between you and the arizonian guys

but fucking hell. You started it all
why did you care about his pic in first istance

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
kaos said:

Spike has a lot of anger towards me. Probly because of my honesty concerning his general ineptitude. It's not a big deal though.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
kaos said:

It's a pic of his scalp... that's not a picture to say what one looks like, but a piece of evidence at the scene of a crime.

Same goes for the guy that has five cups hanging from his face saying that's him. Are we to expect that these people walk backwards and have drinking cups hanging from themselves all the time.

I guess I just don't like KA, and that's that. He claims to be this beautiful stud, and all he gives us is that? I'm surprised he didn't give us all a pic of himself holding a sign saying "I love me, I'm better than all of you". Lord knows I'm sure he's typed it here during his stay.

But, I guess the AZ guys just ask for it. They love themselves, and think they're better than us, and, in a way, they ask for it. They want to get smacked around a bit. Either that, or they really do think we're the ants, and they have the magnifying glasses. Not sure what to make of them, but one thing's for sure: they're cunts.

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
It's a pic of his scalp... that's not a picture to say what one looks like, but a piece of evidence at the scene of a crime.

Same goes for the guy that has five cups hanging from his face saying that's him. Are we to expect that these people walk backwards and have drinking cups hanging from themselves all the time.

I guess I just don't like KA, and that's that. He claims to be this beautiful stud, and all he gives us is that? I'm surprised he didn't give us all a pic of himself holding a sign saying "I love me, I'm better than all of you". Lord knows I'm sure he's typed it here during his stay.

But, I guess the AZ guys just ask for it. They love themselves, and think they're better than us, and, in a way, they ask for it. They want to get smacked around a bit. Either that, or they really do think we're the ants, and they have the magnifying glasses. Not sure what to make of them, but one thing's for sure: they're cunts.

You forgot the one where he has a sock on his head.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Really, I just like playing around with people's emotions online. It's fun pissing people off. Who knows why I get a kick out of it...it just makes me laugh when some people feel so threatened by or compelled against an internet persona.

People who know me in real life know I'm not like that.

It's just funny watching people get angry---and then ATTEMPT to establish verbal dominion over me through embarrassingly adolescent flames or insults.

Sometimes when I read especially lacking posts, I eat a brownie.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
lol
guess I missed something happened before January 2k3 :mr_t:
chill out guys

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
...oh boy could I go for a brownie after Spike's last post.

So instead of reply to what I had to say, you're going to eat a dessert cake instead? What did I expect from somebody with a "184 IQ"...?

But you answered yourself. You do it for kicks. Lord knows that if you acted like that in real life, you'd have a fist in your face every five minutes.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Spike Spiegel said:
So instead of reply to what I had to say, you're going to eat a dessert cake instead? What did I expect from somebody with a "184 IQ"...?

But you answered yourself. You do it for kicks. Lord knows that if you acted like that in real life, you'd have a fist in your face every five minutes.

Wait...I was supposed to reply to that mess of a post of yours?

What exactly do you want me to respond to? There were no questions posed in your last post; just the half-assed assumptions of a first grade brain. Please, learn how a discussion works before stumbling into and attempting to participate in one.

Brownies all around.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I figured I'd submit my picture for historical reference. Please add it to the members section where everyone's' photos are permanently archived.

There's no need to harass me or mock my appearance... I'm perfectly comfortable with who I am.

Thank you.

STINKY-DINKINS.jpg