PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
Just run the tool, then press scan roms and select the root of your sd card.

yesss it's works! thanks! when you will release a new version of this tool, where i will can download it? I can't find the download area in the official site www.terraonion.com
Another question: i have just received my card so it means that I have the latest fw already installed, right?

thanks

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Mine arrived and works fantastic!

After my bank transfer mistake I really appreciated my unit being shipped and not being told go to the back of the line.

Thanks TerraOnion team!

neodev

Neosd Tech
yesss it's works! thanks! when you will release a new version of this tool, where i will can download it? I can't find the download area in the official site www.terraonion.com
Another question: i have just received my card so it means that I have the latest fw already installed, right?

thanks

The web page is being redesigned. You will be able to download it from the new web.

All carts are sent with the latest firmware..v1.01

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Mine arrived yesterday, but haven't had a chance to play yet. Shipping was lightning quick and actually a day faster than was quoted.

neosd

Neosd Developer
The web page is being redesigned. You will be able to download it from the new web.

All carts are sent with the latest firmware..v1.01

As neodev says, the new website is almost done, it just needs profesional photos (i have to find time to bring devices to a profesional photographer and take those) and some small tweaks.
We have a new webshop (prestashop 1.7) already done aswel, it also needs small fixes.

Once we have both the new website and the new shop open, we will install the forum where the actual website is.
We will move all webshop data to the new server, so no one is going to loose his purchase historical data ...

Super SD System 3 shipments took all our energy, there is no time for more, sorry ...

neosd

Neosd Developer
As neodev says, the new website is almost done, it just needs profesional photos (i have to find time to bring devices to a profesional photographer and take those) and some small tweaks.
We have a new webshop (prestashop 1.7) already done aswel, it also needs small fixes.

Once we have both the new website and the new shop open, we will install the forum where the actual website is.
We will move all webshop data to the new server, so no one is going to loose his purchase historical data ...

Super SD System 3 shipments took all our energy, there is no time for more, sorry ...

Finishing those small things on the website and webshop need myself working with the designer and web coder.
Sorry, i literally have no more time as today, but i should have it as soon as we are up to date with super sd system 3 shipments (in 2 weeks i hope).

There are a pile of other pending things aswel. Better i don´t think about the stuff on the todo list or i get depressed

scorpion73

n00b
Finishing those small things on the website and webshop need myself working with the designer and web coder.
Sorry, i literally have no more time as today, but i should have it as soon as we are up to date with super sd system 3 shipments (in 2 weeks i hope).

There are a pile of other pending things aswel. Better i don´t think about the stuff on the todo list or i get depressed

You should be happy that you have lot of things to do, it means that things are going well and that there is work for you.
That shouldn't bring to you to depression but to enthusiasm, in this period of crisis where it is hard to find a work, also for firms that are losing clients, i think you should be happy that you have a pile of things no? :)

I am not telling you that to criticize but only to help you to change point of view and transform depression in happiness :)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You should be happy that you have lot of things to do, it means that things are going well and that there is work for you.
That shouldn't bring to you to depression but to enthusiasm, in this period of crisis where it is hard to find a work, also for firms that are losing clients, i think you should be happy that you have a pile of things no? :)

I am not telling you that to criticize but only to help you to change point of view and transform depression in happiness :)

Yes being busy is a good thing from a business stand point but it could be stressful as well. Everyone needs a day or two off from their job every once and awhile to recharge their battery. This is one of the drawbacks of being a owner of a flourishing business.

neosd

Neosd Developer

i am happy with what i am doing, else i would be doing something else.

The thing is that we are in a point where we have a good amount of sales but the income isn´t enough to hire all the employees we would need.

So we decided to hire engineers instead of people for packing, validating carts, sourching chips, paper work and so.
The good thing is that we have 3 different engineering teams right now working in 3 different projects, the bad things is that i don´t have time for anything else that is not shipping pending orders. But this should change soon so i can be back at the other important things.

We should be able to grow in with the next products and allow us go bring employees to do those tasks, so i can be back at the small details and to create some things i got pending.

Resuming : we are happy but doing overwork everyday, this is an impossible to handle situation on the long term. But this is going to change, its just not the moment.
If we take the risk to hire more people now, we may run out of cash if the sales go down.
Right now we have enought cash for one more company year since today, and this is something we don´t want to risk.

EDIT : my english is terrible today, a clear sign about being tired :)

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Damn, take a day off man. Take two. You’ll burn out otherwise. Everything will be there when you return.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Damn, take a day off man. Take two. You’ll burn out otherwise. Everything will be there when you return.

Alex never listens... Trust me on this...

I've been telling him the same thing for like 14 months...

xROTx

PS. Alex = Stubborn as fook.... I can relate with that tbh...

kogami

n00b
I finally received my 4 consoles PC Engine CoreGrafX I&II after more than 2 months of shipping from Japan ship, it came back to me at 40 € per console on average.

7a8a99181fdc841356b5e297b40446ed.jpg

I bought a Micro SD Card Samsung 256GB EVO PLUS 103e to Amazon and I just ordered for the PCE Super SD System 3!!!

I will put on sale the 3 remaining console to finance the PCE Super SD System 3.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The Evo memory cards have had reports of them being hit or miss with the SSDS3.

Might want to consider a Sandisk.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I had a problem using an EVO with an Everdrive, as well. I only buy Sandisk now.

skel28

n00b
OK couple of questions if I may, where do I find the serial number please? OK found it.
Also all mine has on screen is "LOADING..." any suggestions? - Reseated and it goes past loading now.

Thanks sorted my issues.

Last edited:

nevets14

n00b
Re: audio - I am getting a slight buzzing overall and specifically hearing buzzing that mirrors the reading of the SD card, mostly around CD audio tracks. I have a new pack-a-punch cable and don't have noise in my switches to my receiver at all. It's noticeable, but not in your face bad. Is this something that NeoSD or anyone has noticed during testing?

I'm having this same issue every it reads from the SD card. The buzzing is loud enough that it can be heard in some music. For as bad as it sounds I don't see many people saying anything about it which leads me to believe mine might be defective.

Example: in Dungeon Explorer 2 in the Widow Woods area the buzzing can clearly be heard over the music.

Anyone else noticing this?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm having this same issue every it reads from the SD card. The buzzing is loud enough that it can be heard in some music. For as bad as it sounds I don't see many people saying anything about it which leads me to believe mine might be defective.

Example: in Dungeon Explorer 2 in the Widow Woods area the buzzing can clearly be heard over the music.

Anyone else noticing this?

What cable are you using?

nevets14

n00b
What cable are you using?

Tried it with 2 different Genesis 2 cables from retro_console_accessories on ebay. I believe the first one I tried is a cable with"Boosted Sync" and the second one is without the boosted sync. Both give off the buzzing.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Tried it with 2 different Genesis 2 cables from retro_console_accessories on ebay. I believe the first one I tried is a cable with"Boosted Sync" and the second one is without the boosted sync. Both give off the buzzing.

I believe the boosted sync cables have been largely discredited at this point as being out of spec. Do you have an old genesis composite cable to check to see if it buzzes?