Old Member's Check-In Thread.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
I'm a lawyer now. I'm over $100k in debt from student loans. My girlfriend graduated law school and takes the bar tomorrow. We live together. It's awesome.

aria

Former Moderator
I'm a lawyer now. I'm over $100k in debt from student loans. My girlfriend graduated law school and takes the bar tomorrow. We live together. It's awesome.

Why stop at $100k when you can be at $200k? ;)

Amazing how fast time passes.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
I still love this place and it's mbers though I haven't posted in awhile.

Glad to see this place is still flourishing.

I sinced moved back to Argentina and have reconciled with my ex-wife after 8 years separated. Strange and wonderful the twists and turns of life.

And I still have my AES despite I never use it.

Cheers everyone!

Willeh

An,
Insane I recognize so many names still.

Figured I'd stop by after the spam emails.

Then I got sucked into the Tonk drama super-thread.

Also, hi Mike.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Insane I recognize so many names still.

Figured I'd stop by after the spam emails.

Then I got sucked into the Tonk drama super-thread.

Also, hi Mike.

Hey man. What's been up?

Melissa and I were just talking about you.

Also, which super drama thread?

Sent you a PM, hit me back - see what's going on next week. Maybe we can go fuck off somewhere.

Last edited:

Robi15

20 Year Member
Ugh..

Still droning around here, time to time.. I have lost all my MVS collection and the rest of my AES carts. Sold them all. Using MAME, but it feels not the same. Some of the Shock-box MVS carts are still in my collector shelves...

Wondering: What is next in the Neo Community? Strangely I know what is going on....... Soon...:drool_2::tickled:

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Sup everyone. Remembered this place when I started getting random emails from a dude that sounds like he left the asylum a little too early. Anyways, last time I posted in here, I was engaged, and now I'm a fully married man. Work's been slow lately so I'll probably be lurking/posting a bit more.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
It's great to see this community is still alive. Last time I was posting here I was living in Boston, and now I am in Seattle. I'm still working in the games industry as well.

I also still have my AES home cart collection :)

JoKu

Member,
I came back because i heard a storm was going on. Im back to watch the show.

aria

Former Moderator
Wow! I guess there's an added bonus to the eruption of the (what may be) most teh drama-filled year in the history of the site.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I still love this place and it's mbers though I haven't posted in awhile.

Glad to see this place is still flourishing.

I sinced moved back to Argentina and have reconciled with my ex-wife after 8 years separated. Strange and wonderful the twists and turns of life.

And I still have my AES despite I never use it.

Cheers everyone!

hello, long time.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Hello old friends.

I was just perusing the interwebz and saw that new NeoGeo X handheld thing that's coming out soon, it reminded me of all the good times I had posting here so I stumbled back to this great forum to see that HOLY SHIT BIBLIOPHILE ALLEGEDLY KILLED SOMEONE. The drama of NG.com, truly unparalleled.

I hope all of you are doing well, if anyone is wondering where I've been, I moved to Atlanta in 2009 to finish my music degree, a few months after graduation, I decided to be a hobo and travel aimlessly, good times. I live in Colorado now, about an hour north of Denver and if all goes according to plan I'll be on my way to a degree in chemistry at Colorado State University next fall, because why the hell not, I'm bored and the government will pay for it, just need to establish residency first.

Word. Again, hope everyone is doing well in their personal and professional lives. Take care and good night!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
MATT!!!!!!

Long time, no hear from you my friend.

aria

Former Moderator
Hello old friends.

I was just perusing the interwebz and saw that new NeoGeo X handheld thing that's coming out soon, it reminded me of all the good times I had posting here so I stumbled back to this great forum to see that HOLY SHIT BIBLIOPHILE ALLEGEDLY KILLED SOMEONE. The drama of NG.com, truly unparalleled.

I hope all of you are doing well, if anyone is wondering where I've been, I moved to Atlanta in 2009 to finish my music degree, a few months after graduation, I decided to be a hobo and travel aimlessly, good times. I live in Colorado now, about an hour north of Denver and if all goes according to plan I'll be on my way to a degree in chemistry at Colorado State University next fall, because why the hell not, I'm bored and the government will pay for it, just need to establish residency first.

Word. Again, hope everyone is doing well in their personal and professional lives. Take care and good night!

Nice update, good luck with gaining residency. Ft. Collins seems like a fun place to go to college.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
MATT!!!!!!

Long time, no hear from you my friend.

TODD!!!!!

Indeed, sir! How's life these days? Damn man, it's been AGES since LANwar, that was the name of that thing in Louisville, right? LOL, I can't even remember.

Nice update, good luck with gaining residency. Ft. Collins seems like a fun place to go to college.

Thanks, Bob. FoCo is a pretty fun town all around, but trying to find a place to live AFTER the semester started was probably a dumb move on my part. LOL, oh well, it will all come together in time. ;)