Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I did not stay for teh drama but could not keep away in the end.

Was missing the endless signatures flashing away on my screen...

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
The Babbest of the Baks! What's goin on my man?

EDIT: Wait, just realized you're not Babak...or are you?

Damnit with these name changes!

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hellllllz no man. Bobak has turned in his sheriff badge and joined Arcade Otaku. He splits his time between AO and assemblr.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Hi all, just checking in to say hi after a multi-year hiatus.

Hope all is well with teh old ng.com crew.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Hangin' out man. Just moved to NYC (well, Brooklyn) with the wife and trying to get the lay of the land. I missed this ridiculous place and since I'm Facebook friends with a bunch of NG peeps I figured I'd poke my head in and say what's up.

Have you been back to campus at all? It's like a whole new College. Way less stabby than it used to be.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hangin' out man. Just moved to NYC (well, Brooklyn) with the wife and trying to get the lay of the land. I missed this ridiculous place and since I'm Facebook friends with a bunch of NG peeps I figured I'd poke my head in and say what's up.

Have you been back to campus at all? It's like a whole new College. Way less stabby than it used to be.

Right on man. Congrats on the move! Speaking of, did a little bit of that myself, over the past 14 mos...from NJ, to CA (wife had a fellowship @ Stanford), now back to PA (West Chester).

I haven't been back to main campus yet; however, my wife drove by and apparently a gentrification machine (strip mall) went up across the street, down from the Liacouras Center all the way to the corner?!

Less stabby indeed, lol.

Good to see you pop in. ^_^

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Almost 10 years. Haven't been on here in at least 2. Shit, a lot of good memories and wasted time. Hope everybody's doing well.

Ckd N Lkd

Smoking Gun!,
I have been on here forever- in always keep
Coming back ..

Sent from my Goblin/Synergy

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Impressive that you was about 5 years old when you joined

I9zf1ugA0kgjiiakBPgZYzI4o1_500.jpg

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I miss those old members like NSX-T, and others I forgot their names.......:P

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I've only checked in a couple of times in the last couple of years, but I guess I'm back.

I have no idea who anyone is after 2010 though. Good to see some of the old timers are still around.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I've only checked in a couple of times in the last couple of years, but I guess I'm back.

I have no idea who anyone is after 2010 though. Good to see some of the old timers are still around.

That's okay, no one after 2010 is worth knowing anyhow.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

You're going to need a 15 years badge soon.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I miss all the war room threads about Chris and Ray. Also, NSX-T and his antics were just hilarious!

We were always going on about playing on "real" hardware rather than "emulated" hardware. All the pictures of warehouses full of fake KOF2000 AES games and shit like that. I miss all the drama. Now NG.COM feels more like HGTV.

GAMEFAN