My country wants to sue Scientology

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Awesome, I hope they ruin those shady fuckers in court. Scientology is a big scam perpetuated by a powerful and select few individuals at the top.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
fuck scientology, you guys are gonna lose because i'm sure scientology can afford to resurrect johny cochoran, perry mason, and every other good lawyer real or fake.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Way to go, Belgium.

As we speak, Mr Scientology Tom Cruise is about to desecrate the holy grounds of the German military resistance of Stauffenberg in Berlin for the movie "Valkyrie"... :oh_no::annoyed:

They should have stopped him and his fucking film crew long ago already, but money talks louder than history it seems...

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I wish the US would shut those fuck-wads down... I live 20 mins from Clearwater FL, which has become a mecca of sorts for those morons. They have bought up tons of property over there, and you can see flocks of their drones walking around all the time.

I have talked with about 20-25 members, I even dated a girl who had a bunch of them as friends...and I fucking loved nailing them to the floor over and over...they have no idea how bad they are being taken advantage of....they are always people with low self esteem...lost in general, or have done drugs in the past and think that the "auditing" is a way to cleanse themselves.

how stupid does someone have to be to fall for that crap.... their literature itself makes my hair stand on end....it reeks of propaganda / cultist stylings.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Konig said:
I wish the US would shut those fuck-wads down... I live 20 mins from Clearwater FL, which has become a mecca of sorts for those morons. They have bought up tons of property over there, and you can see flocks of their drones walking around all the time.

I have talked with about 20-25 members, I even dated a girl who had a bunch of them as friends...and I fucking loved nailing them to the floor over and over...they have no idea how bad they are being taken advantage of....they are always people with low self esteem...lost in general, or have done drugs in the past and think that the "auditing" is a way to cleanse themselves.

how stupid does someone have to be to fall for that crap.... their literature itself makes my hair stand on end....it reeks of propaganda / cultist stylings.

All but one of L. Ron's books are in the scifi section at the book store.

Theres a center of scientology in ybor (Tampa's old downtown / club district). They always hand out vague pamphlets and hold up signs during Gasparilla and Guavaween.

You always see the 20 somethings that have been suckered into working there hanging out in front of it trying to be all hip and get people to come inside.

ObeyGeo

Crazed MVS Addict
GD said:
Awesome, I hope they ruin those shady fuckers in court. Scientology is a big scam perpetuated by a powerful and select few individuals at the top.

That's a great phrase you wrote there. It's entirely possible to swap out "Scientology" with many other organizations and the phrase still works!

Try it out, re-write the phrase in your brain with these words:

Corporate Lobbying
Evolution
Intelligent Design
The Bush Family
Chocolate Rain

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I don't care what beliefs it puts forward, but the CoS should be forced to make its texts freely available if it wants to operate tax-free.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
Nesagwa said:
All but one of L. Ron's books are in the scifi section at the book store.

Theres a center of scientology in ybor (Tampa's old downtown / club district). They always hand out vague pamphlets and hold up signs during Gasparilla and Guavaween.

You always see the 20 somethings that have been suckered into working there hanging out in front of it trying to be all hip and get people to come inside.

ybor is a freak show to begin with, so I'm not surprised to hear that....I haven't been down there in a while.... st.pete venues are as close to there as I get

yeah, I would say 75% of the scientologists I met are between 18-25 years old.

totally clueless, lost people ...

There was a special on this subject last December that ripped them all a new one, it was great...they even got an interview with the supposed "leader" of the "church"

The whole time I was wishing they would ask the guy to use his "mental powers" to move something in the room.... seeing as they preach that the highest members gain telepathy skills ( which are also the richest members, as they are the only ones who can advance that far because of money required to climb the ladder.)

.... that would have been so funny to see him explain why he cant do it

Scientology is what I call a "designer religion" ... its for the rich elitists who want to be special, and for people who have lost their way completely

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i'm fairly dissapointed in all of you.
i am reporting you to the thought police and all of your actions
will be documented. you and your families will be banned from the
holy space ship that will take the chosen ones to the promised planet.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Anyone in here want to take a free personality test?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
love it...

"Copyright infringement cases. Scientology’s religious documents are copyrighted, and many are available only to members who pay for higher levels of courses and auditing. "

In 1991, Time magazine estimated that the Church spends an average of about $20 million per year on various legal actions,[4] and it is the exclusive client of several law firms.

hmmm...wonder where they got all the money to be in court all the time....

FREE auditing at my house tonight! make sure you don't drink coffee or eat an aspirin before you come, or you will have to sweat out your impurities !!!

PS.
Dont forget your checkbook ! (but please leave your brain at the door!)

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Speaking as someone who wants to make up a religion himself and become fabulously wealthy and powerful, you fuckers are just jealous.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I want to sue Scientology too. Not because they have wronged me, but just for being generally ridiculous.