Kobe Bryant Dead in a Helicopter Crash

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
It's been bizarre in Britain, headline news with updates on the hour. No one here knew who he was 36 hours ago, now we're being told how much he inspired us all.

In Italy is a legend, because he went here at age of 6, played in many local teams and spook italian fluently.
Always came back here after NBA success and gave to his daughters italian names.

Rather no one here knew/talked about the rape story.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Article from a few years ago. Probably not the most cautious pilot and owner combo:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-kobe-retirement-20171217-story.html

Shortly after his retirement, the two set out on a helicopter ride and Bryant didn’t tell Pelinka of his daredevil plan. Bryant and the pilot looked at each other and Bryant nodded subtly. Suddenly, to Pelinka’s horror, the helicopter zoomed into military maneuvers designed to terrify the passengers , with the coup de grace coming near the end when the pilot shut off the engine in midair.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Rape is very common in Italy, nothing speciale.

berlusconi-da-bertolaso2.jpg

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The Washington Post suspended of its writers after she posted several tweets describing the rape allegations against him from 2003.

A lot of this strikes me as performative.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The Washington Post suspended of its writers after she posted several tweets describing the rape allegations against him from 2003.

A lot of this strikes me as performative.

That woman is receiving constant death threats now.

For mentioning the fact that Kobe strangled and raped a girl, by a his own fucking admission.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
RIP Kobe. Truly one of the most exciting players to watch play the game. Especially in his younger years.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
That woman is receiving constant death threats now.

For mentioning the fact that Kobe strangled and raped a girl, by a his own fucking admission.

Death threats are pathetic.

A real fan would be threatening to strangle and rape her.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
there are some discussions being had about replacing jerry west with kobe for the NBA logo. i hope it happens.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
there are some discussions being had about replacing jerry west with kobe for the NBA logo. i hope it happens.

What pose? Rapin' or chillin' in da chopper?

famicommander

15 Year Member
If Kobe were doing 25 to life like he deserved, he'd still be alive.

He's literally dead because he got away with rape (and didn't want to sit in traffic).

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Maybe the NFL could make its logo Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison.

In addition to what's already been stated, Kobe was a shit teammate who played an antiquated, inefficient style and refused to evolve.

Also, anything less than Vatican-proclaimed sainthood for Mike Tyson upon his death is going to be insufficient now.

Last edited:

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
If Kobe were doing 25 to life like he deserved, he'd still be alive.

He's literally dead because he got away with rape (and didn't want to sit in traffic).

I can’t say I don’t agree.

Sure no one is without sin, but uh...he fucked up.

I don’t really feel anything towards celebrities deaths. My stance is if this person would feel nothing upon my death, I feel nothing with theirs.

However if the celebrity impacted my life dramatically to the point it wouldn’t be the same (Iwata passing away for example) then I do feel for it.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
rip inventor of the kobe beef

The NBA killed Kobe to draw attention away from the news disaster of China’s latest plague. People are dropping dead all over now, as the plague spread to Japan, Australia, Kazakhstan, and India, as well as US and France. China did this to get breathing room.

to the highest bidder!!! the fact that he was a rapist only adds value!
th

Sorry Basketball fans.

*note alpha draconians.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Maybe the NFL could make its logo Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison.

In addition to what's already been stated, Kobe was a shit teammate who played an antiquated, inefficient style and refused to evolve.

Also, anything less than Vatican-proclaimed sainthood for Mike Tyson upon his death is going to be insufficient now.

At least Tyson went to jail and suffered actual consequences (like losing three years of the prime of his career and potentially hundreds of millions of dollars).

Doesn't change or excuse what he did, but at least he didn't get away with it.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

I hope not, if anything replace it with MJ but wait until he is gone.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I hope not, if anything replace it with MJ but wait until he is gone.

You gotta pay Jordan if you wanna use him as a logo.

NBA didn't pay West a dime to use him all these years. They ain't gonna change it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At least Tyson went to jail and suffered actual consequences (like losing three years of the prime of his career and potentially hundreds of millions of dollars).

Doesn't change or excuse what he did, but at least he didn't get away with it.

this is pretty much it. Kobe admitted to raping the woman, without using the word rape. He admitted that she didn't consent, that she didn't want it. But he didn't use the word rape to describe what he did.

"But he spoke Italian..."

Fuck Italy and their M5S enablist mentality.

famicommander

15 Year Member
this is pretty much it. Kobe admitted to raping the woman, without using the word rape. He admitted that she didn't consent, that she didn't want it. But he didn't use the word rape to describe what he did.

"But he spoke Italian..."

Fuck Italy and their M5S enablist mentality.

He also admitted he strangled her, and they found her blood on both her clothes and his.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
fanny's one man crusade against famous dead black people continues