Jesus and time travel

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I have been working on a new theory...

Maybe Lucifer left god because he and his cronies realized that God was a fucking Dick...

I mean look at all the evil shit god does in the bible.

Punishing Job for being loyal? WTF is that?

The Whole Bible could just be God's Side of the story.

Of course, I'm an Athiest so it's all bullshit to me.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I also find it interesting how christianity is now so homophobic considering jesus himself was a homosexual.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I also find it interesting how christianity is now so homophobic considering jesus himself was a homosexual.

orly

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:

HAHAHAHAhAH

I don't even know why I lauged...

But it is funny.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The bible clearly states that jesus was involved with john in a sexual manor.

Why should this shock anyone ?

Bi-sexual behavior amongst Jews during that era was not only extremely common, but also socially accepted as "normal".

No one ever stops to think "maybe the homophobic preachers are the false prophets who'll attempt to distort god's word that the bible warned us about".

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
awesome. take into account that Jesus was born of a sexless conception and the subject becomes more interesting. did Freud say anything about it?

I will say this though - the distinction between hetero, bi and homo is modern, so big J could just have a man of his age.

anyway, everyone knows he banged Mary Madeleine.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:

Yes, and Santa is a Nazi.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
The bible clearly states that jesus was involved with john in a sexual manor.

Why should this shock anyone ?

Bi-sexual behavior amongst Jews during that era was not only extremely common, but also socially accepted as "normal".

No one ever stops to think "maybe the homophobic preachers are the false prophets who'll attempt to distort god's word that the bible warned us about".

Wow, even *I* am offended by this... and I'm agnostic at best. Explain, then, why God stuck down those in Sodom and Gamora (spelling?). Because it's bad, that's why. You tell me the verse in the bible about this, I dare you.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Wow, even *I* am offended by this... and I'm agnostic at best. Explain, then, why God stuck down those in Sodom and Gamora (spelling?). Because it's bad, that's why. You tell me the verse in the bible about this, I dare you.

*Gomorrah

Either way, it's all good.

Straight, gay, bi... whatever.

Sexual orientation is the least important measure to determine what makes a decent person.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
old testament god was a sadist. if you jerked off you where fucked back then.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Average Joe said:
*Gomorrah

I think he meant "Gamera". Note the intelligent design.

gamera_b.jpg

JHigashi

n00b
Ugh! You guys are sacreligious? :help: Ah! C'mon guys, it's Jesus Christ, let's have a little respect. (I really want to join in btw, but as a Christian I'd never get over the guilt!) Am I the only one here who goes to church once a week?

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
JHigashi said:
Ugh! You guys are sacreligious? :help: Ah! C'mon guys, it's Jesus Christ, let's have a little respect. (I really want to join in btw, but as a Christian I'd never get over the guilt!) Am I the only one here who goes to church once a week?

I practice my religion every day.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:

I'm sorry your homophobia is so intense that being forced to pander the notions of a person you don't even worship being bisexual could highly offend you.

Anyhow, before the English language further butchered the translation of the bible. In the book of John, included in 13:23, 19:26, 20:2, 21:7, 21:20 was written that John was the disciple that Jesus "eros".

The word "eros" was used at the time to describe love that specifically involved sex.

The entire bible is a love story between Jesus and John. I personally view the "resurrection" as being symbolic that even death could not stop their eternal love.

JHigashi said:

I'm an Reverend and have begun speaking at a small non-denomational (more Unitarian) church from time to time.

My translations have won me many of praise amongst the non-bigots that have not been brainwashed after hate mongers hijacked the bible and jesus and used them as a weapon to spread their hate.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I'm sorry your homophobia is so intense that...

Stop right there. According to Christian faiths (which, again, I am no part of), being gay is wrong. I didn't say I think it's wrong, I'm telling you for them. I'm speaking for them. Where did you read this? If it's been changed, where were you given this knowledge? I could care less if Jesus was a kung fu fighting, womanizing pastry chef. You said that what they believe against... he does. It's just pretty crazy not to be offended. I know they will be. I no longer play for their team, but your claims are astounding.

I looked up one of them. John was reclining on Jesus's bosom. Big deal, the man's god. I think your fantasy about what was written has gone a little too far. Again, I think the whole thing is a book of bullshit, but you seem to want to go pretty far to piss off the Christians on this website.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Stop right there. According to Christian faiths (which, again, I am no part of), being gay is wrong. I didn't say I think it's wrong, I'm telling you for them. I'm speaking for them. Where did you read this? If it's been changed, where were you given this knowledge? I could care less if Jesus was a kung fu fighting, womanizing pastry chef. You said that what they believe against... he does. It's just pretty crazy not to be offended. I know they will be. I no longer play for their team, but your claims are astounding.

I looked up one of them. John was reclining on Jesus's bosom. Big deal, the man's god. I think your fantasy about what was written has gone a little too far. Again, I think the whole thing is a book of bullshit, but you seem to want to go pretty far to piss off the Christians on this website.

Hes only really seemed to piss off one "non-christian" so far.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
ForeverSublime said:
Christianity is polythistic, no? God/Satan.

I'd say poly or... halfy... in the sense that only half a god was created - musculine and not inclusive of feminine.

Its actually Multi-Theism technically.

Poly would be like Hinduism with many gods in many forms.

Mutli is like the holy trinity, one god, many forms.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Hes only really seemed to piss off one "non-christian" so far.

The bible is fucked. Let's just get that out of the way right now. But it also has a main message, and one of them is fags are wrong. Now why would they say fags are wrong for well over half the story only to say "by the way, the hero of this book.... he's a fag! lol". It just makes no sense.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
The bible is fucked. Let's just get that out of the way right now. But it also has a main message, and one of them is fags are wrong. Now why would they say fags are wrong for well over half the story only to say "by the way, the hero of this book.... he's a fag! lol". It just makes no sense.

Wow.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Stop right there. According to Christian faiths (which, again, I am no part of), being gay is wrong. I didn't say I think it's wrong, I'm telling you for them. I'm speaking for them.

So, you're not a christian, yet you're speaking on behalf of them ?

I'm going to speak on behalf of the Fulani Tribalmen (whom I've never met and barely even know any of their traditions) and say people should speak for themselves.

Nesagwa said:

No shit, he's taking that more personal than Pat Robertson would have.

Last edited:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Are you sure you're not a christian spike?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
erm Spike... the bible has as many interpretations and angles as there are people - no one group of people have the divine right of interpetation - who cares if a group would use it to justify demonizing homosexuals?
crusaders killed thousands of jews because they interpreted the bible as saying that the jews killed jesus (they where probably taught this too) - it's just a book by which groups of people with vested interests justify their points of view. just like muslims, just like jews.

in Jesus' time, there was no such thing as being straight or bent - that came to be in the 19th century for the most part.