It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Stop! Don't tell me life can be dangerous!

Ok, if I don't tell you, it will be safer. I promise.

The vilification of drunk driving is totally out of hand.

Indeed.

Where's Lagduf?

Still too early in California.

I think this is what a triggered Lithy looks like.

Triggered by you capitalizing my username, yes.

If you could spend one day as a black or brown guy you would see how tough it can be to deal with ( yes even while being cooperative and polite) law enforcement. I honestly expect every interaction with law enforcement to potentially be fatal.

This is not an imaginary fear but a fear supported by case after case.

If you're blind to this now, you'll always be.

When you only use the cases that support your fear, then sure, it is supported by case after case.

Lol. Obviously a "blue lives matter" guy.

What a good way to bring people to your cause.

Great thread...

GIGO

It can be dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Best post on the 1st page.

PKPAyHI.png

Official Dog Tag of Power Spikes II US homecarts.

It can be dangerous to wear sunglasses at night.

Second best.

You lack the creativity for this spamathon to be effective and the bumbs provide more publicity to his racism-everywhere thread than it deserves... Maybe you can stop now ??

Don't I know it. Bumbs.

SOUNDTRACK TIME!!

Edit: Now with replies!

Please stop interrupting me.

It can be dangerous to keep promises.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
It can be dangerous to buy a car from Thomas Smallwood of Ricart Nissan, Columbus, OH.

great now we just need to say 3 more times...

Thomas Smallwood of Ricart Nissan, Columbus, OH - shit 2 more times

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It is dangerous to quote that many people in a single post.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I've met Thomas A Smallwood of Ricard Nissan. He's exactly what you would expect.

A big fat polo shirt wearing cunt.

'Merica

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Time for stage to ninja edit the thread title and make shitty racist Uncle lithy's triggering intensify

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Anyways, pretty obvious this is a lithy rant against coronavirus measures more than anything.

It can be dangerous to go outside your home without a face mask.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
It can be dangerous to stay in quarantine for too long.

lithy

20 Year Member
Sorry, I forget, is this thread about armed protesters or officer involved shootings?

me in that other thread you abandoned said:
So again, you either distrust the state and capitol police enough to think that they would murder a similar black protester or you don't.

Do you have an opinion that you want to take ownership of?

And in fairness to LoneSage, I won't edit another post in this thread.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Anyone who trusts police for their well-being is a fool, period.

lithy

20 Year Member
Anyone who trusts police for their well-being is a fool, period.

Not the question. Would they murder someone?

(the Supreme Court has ruled at least twice that the police have no responsibility for your well-being, so on that point, we agree. However, having no responsibility for your safety doesn't mean the same thing as free license to murder you)

If you're interested in a discussion or even an argument, I'll be back. Otherwise, this is boring.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I have already provided proof of police murdering black people who legally own guns so go fuck yourself, lithy. I never cared to debate this anyway, you're the one who brought this up.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Not the question. Would they murder someone?

(the Supreme Court has ruled at least twice that the police have no responsibility for your well-being, so on that point, we agree. However, having no responsibility for your safety doesn't mean the same thing as free license to murder you)

If you're interested in a discussion or even an argument, I'll be back. Otherwise, this is boring.

No responsibility for your safety? Well they certainly think they do when they dish out fines willy nilly for speeding or whatever.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I could see the appeal of Libertarianism in a post-egalitarian society. Sadly, we're still a ways off from that, especially here in the US.

lithy

20 Year Member
When the data doesn't support your anecdote, the best thing to do is retreat. On that, we also agree.

You should know, or if you don't, you would if you engaged, that I'm no friend of current American policing, but we can't even establish a position for you. You want everyone to accept tweets as fact and just bobblehead agreement. That's ok though, those poor blacks that have to use hair products and skin lotion at least have good ol' LoneSage on their side.

But I'll be the bad guy for suggesting that black people should feel empowered to own and carry.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
But I'll be the bad guy for suggesting that black people should feel empowered to own and carry.

Black people should own and carry in America, like any other race.

Problem is, they get killed when they do. Because they're misidentified as the bad guy.

lithy

20 Year Member
No responsibility for your safety? Well they certainly think they do when they dish out fines willy nilly for speeding or whatever.

Teehee, traffic enforcement is not about safety.

I could see the appeal of Libertarianism in a post-egalitarian society. Sadly, we're still a ways off from that, especially here in the US.

Since I think many of the issues keeping us from equality derive from government, I will respectfully disagree with this. The only way to achieve a post-egalitarian society is to remove the government intervention that creates inequalities in the first place.

Blame the systems not the people that work within the systems first.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Well, this potentially interesting thread quickly devolved into retardation.

lithy

20 Year Member
Black people should own and carry in America, like any other race.

Problem is, they get killed when they do. Because they're misidentified as the bad guy.

Every time? Wow, I had no idea.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Teehee, traffic enforcement is not about safety.

What!? all these camera's, both permanent and planted in undercover cars and highway patrol cars with inbuilt bidirectional speed detection systems, you mean to tell me it's not about safety!? REEEEEEE!!

lithy

20 Year Member
Find me some articles where a police officer shot an innocent white guy with a gun and I'll back off.

Here we go:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/houston-p...al-lies-found-knock-warrant/story?id=60991293
https://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article233259313.html

But this isn't data which is kinda my point. Media makes people feel as if they are being hunted, so they're afraid and defensive. Cops interact with people that are scared which makes people do erratic things, which leads to mistakes.

The problem is police interactions period. That black people are disproportionately affected by policing is a systems problem first, not necessarily an officer problem.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/