• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Any updates? Just wondering if this is still a thing. :mr_t:

Last he said its still on the table but a guy he partners with for the development is currently in the middle of another project so it's on pause for a bit.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Last he said its still on the table but a guy he partners with for the development is currently in the middle of another project so it's on pause for a bit.

Ahh, didn't see that, and it looks like there aren't 50 votes of "yes" to get the price down to what was hoped anyway. I might try to build my own or find a substitute in the meantime. Would really like it for a few boards.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
We're getting close. It's being put down in CAD, we hope to have to done by the end of the week. Then I need to order a proto to make sure it works properly.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I want one! Missed the vote, poll closed...but you are now one person closer to 50. ^_^

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Busted and I can give it a good test if needed, I'm down for buying one anyway but I can see you already have a line up...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
The order just went in for the proto boards so it would be at least two weeks before I can ship anything out for testing.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just scooped a SideArms board so one of these babies would do nicely. Can't wait for these to be released. From what I understand SideArms will carpel tunnel the fuk outta your hands.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Proto boards came in, I assembled one sans the aluminum knobs as I am still waiting on them to arrive(Monday). Once we confirm everything works as it should, I will open up pre-orders as I don't want to make these as orders come in since they take more time to assemble so I'd rather make/ship all at one time.

Thanks,
James

Here's a pre-lim photo without the knobs. It also has voltmeter and negatron support just like the Atlas.

Pricing without the voltmeter and negatron is going to be $33. So would be $40 shipped in the US via Priority mail. If you want to add a voltmeter it would be $7.50 more which covers the parts needed to mount and the voltmeter itself.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

IMG_5188.jpg

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
looks slick. i'm definitely in. voltometer and everything.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Let me know if you guys have any questions.

View attachment 32719

3g0Yu4g.gif

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
What would be the cost of the JNX Spitfire Super Deluxe(Spitfire+Meter+Negatron)? I'm definitely interested in a Spitfire + Meter. Just curious what the Negatron would cost to be on there too.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
What would be the cost of the JNX Spitfire Super Deluxe(Spitfire+Meter+Negatron)? I'm definitely interested in a Spitfire + Meter. Just curious what the Negatron would cost to be on there too.

I can add a header to the Spitfire under the board to mount the negatron. You would just need to order one from dimension engineering and plug it in then tune it. If you'd prefer I install and tune it, I can do that. It would be an additional $24 which is the cost of the negatron shipped to me.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I can add a header to the Spitfire under the board to mount the negatron. You would just need to order one from dimension engineering and plug it in then tune it. If you'd prefer I install and tune it, I can do that. It would be an additional $24 which is the cost of the negatron shipped to me.

can you add a cp heater to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.