House Passes Anti-Abortion Bill

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Give the baby a chance to be a damn Republican and hate the very system they're forced to live under.

-Sent from Popcorn's Amiga, inside the log cabin, about to roll up and smoke some odd plant that belongs in a pipe in Mario's world. God bless.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Giving a baby a CHANCE at life isn't the same as extending someones life.

True enough, but we've got some radical neo-cons who want all social programs removed. All of them. By chance, the majority of these people also want to ban abortion.

So, killing the unborn child is wrong, but letting a child starve and/or go without medical treatment is ok ?

Single mother who can barely afford the rent, child needs a $10,000 surgery or it dies. It's morally ok to refuse services (at the expense of the tax payers) to that child and just let it die of a treatable disease ? Probably a pretty painful slow death over a few months at that. Ever seen a 2 year old die of cancer ? Not pretty and doesn't sound very "pro-life" to me.

I can say this much with all honestly, the people who promote removing social services (now called entitlement programs) will cause more child deaths in 1 week than abortions performed in an entire year.

EDIT : I'm also aware Hawaii does have the best healthcare system of any State as far as covering and helping people. You should come see Georgia. Our Medicaid's set up is limited at $218 a month.

Meaning, if you make above $218 a month ( $54 a week) you do not qualifty for any assistance with healthcare. Our State lawmakers are working on cutting out more people also, making it harder to qualifty.

$220 a month isn't even enough to pay for rent in a crackhouse and still eat, so the only people who get any assistance are either homeless or living in housing projects. On that note, Atlanta currently has a waiting list of 29 months to get into a housing project.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If anyone only my makes $220 a month I doubt they aren't living with their parents. Its to push the individual into getting healthcare through their employer instead of free healthcare. We have good healthcare here but it isn't cheap either. My wife, child and I cost about $1600 a month.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
My phone doesn't do that when I post on here.

Is this due to whatever application they are using to view forums?

Yes, I use board express with this crappy windows phone. There's no option to disable the advert. It's irritating.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
A slap in the face to women or the death of human being.

That's a toughie. :spock:

Not only a slap in the face, but a tear in the vag.
Decommissioning a perfectly good sniz should be punishable by abortion IMO.
And don't kid yourself: if there was a god, he would back me on this one, brother.

Sent from KITTs onboard supercomputer.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
....cons who want all social programs removed. All of them. By chance, the majority of these people also want to ban contraception pills.

Fixed

-Posted from my TI-83

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
And don't kid yourself: if there was a god, he would back me on this one, brother.

But god's the one who made sniz ripping part of childbirth, remember? The talking snake made the lady made of the guy's rib give a fruit to the guy and they ate the fruit. Then god said "now dudes have to work for a living and bitches gotta use their vaginas for pushing babies out."

Sent from my facsimmile machine

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
If anyone only my makes $220 a month I doubt they aren't living with their parents. Its to push the individual into getting healthcare through their employer instead of free healthcare. We have good healthcare here but it isn't cheap either. My wife, child and I cost about $1600 a month.

59% of jobs in Georgia provide healthcare benefits, which means 41% of the workforce at any given time will not recieive it. In 1990 it was 74%, so jobs providing health benefits is shrinking.

Not that I blame them either. Unless you're a larger business or really pushing some heavy profits, providing insurance to your employees, even baseline insurance can easily become your single largest overhead factor. I co-own a company and had we gave insurance last year, we concluded that both me and the CEO each would have made around $12-15k last year. The insurance would have eating all our profits.

Small to medium business, which accounts for 80% of all jobs, in most situations simply can not operate with the burden of giving insurance in the overhead.

The hard left can not understand that fact, they just call all business owners evil and greedy. The hard right can not understand that it's cost is beyond many hard working people's income and just call people lazy.

It's a standoff where the citizens are sitting in the crossfire.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
But god's the one who made sniz ripping part of childbirth, remember? The talking snake made the lady made of the guy's rib give a fruit to the guy and they ate the fruit. Then god said "now dudes have to work for a living and bitches gotta use their vaginas for pushing babies out."

Sent from my facsimmile machine

Thats why I now worship Allah: the most powerful and exhalted of Moon Genies.
Under his tutelage we learned to undo g-ds mistake by sewing it shut over and over again....even after as many as 12 children!
ALLAH HU ACKBAR! :buttrock:

Sent by way of piss in a snowbank.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,

Already got a solution to the problem captain. Just cut her open and do a c-section. Keeps that sniz in tip top shape.

Sent from the Master Control. End of line.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Already got a solution to the problem captain. Just cut her open and do a c-section. Keeps that sniz in tip top shape.

Sent from the Master Control. End of line.

Way ahead of you bro.

I had a guy at the mosque install a zipper on one of my wives.

(Message attached to brick and thrown through window.)

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member

c-section is unatural birth.

Quit playing god with your modern medicine.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
c-section is unatural birth.

Quit playing god with your modern medicine.

This is true. Alright, change of plans. Slice her open with a sharp rock, rip the kid out, then sew her up with some hemp.

Then sit back and snack on some Kashi.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
This is true. Alright, change of plans. Slice her open with a sharp rock, rip the kid out, then sew her up with some hemp.

Or just leave the c-section hole as a new place to fuck.

No point in wasting a perfectly good hole.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
im all for this bill , as it does not make it illegal to get an abortion just keeps tax money out if it. the whores can pay $50 for a back ally abortion or use a coat hanger if they want to.

aria

Former Moderator
Yes, I use board express with this crappy windows phone. There's no option to disable the advert. It's irritating.

If you're using Tapatalk, I call BS.

Send from my MIND, bitches.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Or just leave the c-section hole as a new place to fuck.

No point in wasting a perfectly good hole.

Sometimes the stars align and a shooting star of a thought falls from the heavens and nestles into the brain of a human.

This is one such thought. :buttrock:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I saw this bill last night and it freeked me out for a second, but then I figured out really it doesnt do anything ...but show you republicans are on the abortion warpath.

Gigaton Chode

Zero's Tailor
I wish the repubs were as smart as they are evil. Abortion is the best weapon they have against their most hated domestic enemies, you'd think they'd want to go whole hog onto the abortion band wagon and start offering coupons for free chicken and waffles with every abortion.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
im all for this bill , as it does not make it illegal to get an abortion just keeps tax money out if it. the whores can pay $50 for a back ally abortion or use a coat hanger if they want to.

Uh. Did you rtfa? It will affect insurance. Private insurance.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So is this going to actually save the government any money???
\