Gamers, Collectors, and the middle of the road.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Originally posted by Dion:
Look at how easy "NGF" controlls you so called "neo experts."

We had the entire community believing certain "RARE" English games really did exist. And we always say that NGF makes them.

Dion - "giving people English carts"

Double Dragon, Kizuna Encounter, & Ultimate 11 were released from SNK in English form. I have owned multiple copies of each of these rare games in English form, and none of them were bought from you or Chris. In fact, I have bought English copies of DD, STB, and U11 from Adol in France. I have also obtained doubles from other collector’s here in the states. My copies are all 100% authentic SNK print insert, manual, and cart sticker. No signs of laser printing is evident.

When you claim that these games don’t exist, you are in turn discrediting the Master List and my personal collection.

Just because you have never owned these games in official SNK English form, does not mean they don’t exist. If you dedicate enough time and effort, you too can own the “rarest” of the rare.

I have my doubts that any NGF manual exists other than Super Dodgeball. I have asked other NGF cart owners, and the only manual that we own is SDB. You say that you have a manual for every unreleased game, yet Chris tells me there are only 3, SDB, Bust ‘a’ Move, and Fight Fever. You may have the covers made for many of the games, but the actual manuals may not be finished. For instance, I have bought 32 NGF unreleased games I only received one NGF manual. Even with the 8 NGF unreleased cart purchase that was shipped (to be shipped) Saturday, I’m sure none will come with a manual.

See my point? I have my doubts that more than one NGF manual exists, because I only own one. Just like you doubt SNK official English versions of Double Dragon, Kizuna Encounter, and Ultimate 11 exist, because you have never owned them.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well looks like Shawns is bigger then yours Dion, collection that is. Can't wait to hear your bullshit. Bring it.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
John, I'm not 100% sure about Kizuna Encounter. If you go to Shawn's collector page, look at the side panel, it's much smaller than other games. In addition, the back of the insert doesn't have much details (words) about the game. Plus it's doesn't have space for serial number.

As I recall, nearly all English versions of home carts after 1996 have colorfull backgrounds, almost the same with Jp version, examples include Art of Fighting 3, Metal Slug, KOF 96, 97, 98, 99, Ninja Masters, Real Bout Special, Real Bout 2, etc.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not completely against home cart conversions as long as you know what yopu're getting, some people actually like those as an addition to their collection. It's personal preference, I'm also fan of PC-Engine, Super NES, Genesis, and classic arcade games on mame, these games fill the genres which Neo-Geo is lacking (RPG, Puzzle, PLatform, etc). I'm mainly speaking against conversion of protected catrts, which you'll have to sacrifice games like KOF 99, Metal Slug 3, and MOTW, which are getting harder and harder to come by. That's why the price of converted games like PI2, Striker 1945, and Ganryu are getting more and more expensive.

On the other hand, I give Dion credits for his dedication of creating inserts for those MVS only games. If he could be more open-minded, our community would be much better off.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I'm just kidding about there not being a REAL Kizuna, DD, or Ultimate 11.

I have them all in my collection.
It's just funny how "Vince" brought it up.

But, Shawn, from what I remember, Chris sent you many pics of the Fight Fever manual. - didn't he?

Dion - "still making people"

Dion

Oh, and got to my personal Neo page at:
http://memnbers.aol.com/dkd4/dionsneo.html

and you will see DD and Kizuna in my collection.

I have to update it to add Ultimate 11 and Diggerman.

Dion - "JAMMA and TGS this week - I'm there - are you?"

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
I am sure you were kidding about the Kizuna Encounter, DD, and Ultimate 11. You probably said that so people would buy the "only" US versions from you. More marketing BS from Dion.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
>
"We admit that NGF made these cartridges in English format. So what is the big deal?
Most people prefer and strive to find these in English"

Oh really? Then you admit to lying. Gotcha, sucker.

>
"Look at how easy "NGF" controlls you so called "neo experts."
"We had the entire community believing certain "RARE" English games really did exist. And we always say that NGF makes them."

Really? If any of the community DID believe you, it's because you originally DID say they existed officially. Again, you are caught in a lie, by "Billkwando", the champion, watcher, and guardian of the neo geo community. "I love it!"

See dion claim in his own words what he now contradicts. You see why "dion" fears the fact that I keep track of what he says. He often lies and changes his story. He posted the following lie on every active Neo Geo messageboard at the time, including my own, Southtown Neo Geo Land.
Behold:

"These do exist on HOME cartridge format.
Dion_Dakis (29/M/Las Vegas)
04/13/1999 10:31 pm EDT
I keep hearing how people are always talking about
converted cartridges, well those guys either don't know where
too cheap to pay the money for the REAL home cartridge. Take Metal Slug
for example, we can all agree that this game was released on home
cartridge, yet it is ULTRA RARE and is ULTRA EXPENSIVE. This game sells
for $800.00 whenever it is available. EVERY and ALL NeoGeo games have
been made for the HOME system. I have EVERY single NeoGeo cartridge on
official HOME format. All of my cartridges have the original box,
insert, cartridge sticker, and manual. Just ask people who know me and
they can verify this, or just look at my home page at:
<a href="http://members.aol.com/DKD4/dionscarts.jpg" target="_top" >http://members.aol.com/DKD4/dionscarts.jpg</a>

These are some of the titles in my collection - ALL COMPLETE:

Breaker's Revenge, Brikinger, Fight Fever, Flip Shot, Goal Goal Goal, Gururin,
Janshin Densetsu, Master of Syougi, Money Idol Exchanger, Neo
Bomberman, Neo Driftout, Neo Mr.Do, Panic Bomber, Pop 'n Bounce, Power
Spikes 2, Puzzle Bobble - Bust-a-Move, Puzzle Bobble again - Bust-a-Move
Again EX, Puzzle de Pon, Puzzle de Pon R, Shock Troopers, Shock Troopers 2,
Super Dodgeball, Super Tag Battle - Kizuna Encounter, the Irritating
Maze - with trackball controller, World Soccer 96, Ultimate 11,
Zedblade. Like I said, all of these were released for the home
system complete with box, insert, cartridge sticker, and manual. You just
have to be willing to either take the time to find them and/or pay the
big money for them.

Just like Metal Slug.

thank you,
Dion Dakis"

As you can see, this is an obvious lie and contradiction that can be that has been seen and can be confirmed by many, some are posters here of the posters here, including Big Bruno, Geddon_jt, Dolphinlord, Neo Alec, Gui_Long, Asmoday, nick_th_fury, Mouse Master, Vince Yang, JM Kurtz, Lou Gojira, and Alicia Barone and Chad Okada, formerly of SNK.

Shawn himself, our Moderator, has seen proof with his own eyes and told me himself, that dion faked his hitcount, and stated that he had over 500,000 hits, when in fact he had less than 50,000. This was from a direct contradiction between NGF's c;laims and their "wusage" report.

"NGF" is nothing but dion and chris ray, the scammers, reinventing a new lie every six months like some invent sales pitches, and expecting everyone else to forget what lies they've already told.

"NGF" is ALWAYS wrong, and ALWAYS defeated by "Billkwando".

We here at http://www.undertheneogeomoon.net LOVE the negative publicity "NGF" brings upon themselves. (that's the "royal we", folks.
wink.gif

Billkwando PRA!! (proved right again)

Have a good one,
Billkwando http://www.undertheneogeomoon.net

Dion

That's right.
Everything in that original post I made 2 years ago still holds true.

I have all those games on "official" home/AES format.

They are 100% original ROMS.

It's nice to see that BK Smalls saves all my old posts. In a few more years, my posts will become the next collectors items for Neo Fans worldwide.

Dion - "the GOAT"

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
If you are saying you didnt lie then were are the manuals for those "officialy released" carts. You know that all you do is lie about everything.

Get the fuck out of here Dion the backside boy who makes love to his goat shemale wife while wearing his Neo Geo jacket.

NGF

NEST Puppet
In this month alone, we have had close to 1 million hits at NGF.com

Thanks to a few Emulation sites that gave news report quotes direct from www.neogeofreak.com and gave NGF many links.

The one emulation page has 16.5 million viewers, and now we have a completely NEW and improved market of collectors buying NGF products.

They all are so thankful that we still support the NeoGeo.

So far this year, NGF.com is appoaching the 2 million hit mark.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

Lumpo, you just can't handle that "Dion" is "the GOAT."

Dion - "Neo BAD BOY""

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Originally posted by vincewy:
I want to be factual here, soooo, here're the list of games that are only made on MVS formats by SNK, if you see home carts for sale, it's fake, please be aware:

Breakers Revenge

Not to be nitpicky, but didn't you once say that 10 copies of Breaker's Revenge do exist as Japanese home carts, only created for the employees of Visco? I'm not at all attempting to disprove your information or anything like that, I'm mainly asking out of curiosity as to whether you've found that statement to be a rumour, or beyond any doubt true, if it wasn't already.

It seems a curious thing and I would rather know for a fact prior to telling anyone else, just as an odd little tidbit.
smile.gif

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Not to be nitpicky, but didn't you once say that 10 copies of Breaker's Revenge do exist as Japanese home carts, only created for the employees of Visco?

I thought that was one of Chris Mullins' exorbitant claims, not Vince's. Either way, it reeks of bullshit.

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited September 17, 2000).]

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Shawn:
Double Dragon, Kizuna Encounter, & Ultimate 11 were released from SNK in English form. I have owned multiple copies of each of these rare games in English form, and none of them were bought from you or Chris. In fact, I have bought English copies of DD, STB, and U11 from Adol in France. I have also obtained doubles from other collector’s here in the states. My copies are all 100% authentic SNK print insert, manual, and cart sticker. No signs of laser printing is evident.

When you claim that these games don’t exist, you are in turn discrediting the Master List and my personal collection.

Just because you have never owned these games in official SNK English form, does not mean they don’t exist. If you dedicate enough time and effort, you too can own the “rarest” of the rare.

I have my doubts that any NGF manual exists other than Super Dodgeball. I have asked other NGF cart owners, and the only manual that we own is SDB. You say that you have a manual for every unreleased game, yet Chris tells me there are only 3, SDB, Bust ‘a’ Move, and Fight Fever. You may have the covers made for many of the games, but the actual manuals may not be finished. For instance, I have bought 32 NGF unreleased games I only received one NGF manual. Even with the 8 NGF unreleased cart purchase that was shipped (to be shipped) Saturday, I’m sure none will come with a manual.

See my point? I have my doubts that more than one NGF manual exists, because I only own one. Just like you doubt SNK official English versions of Double Dragon, Kizuna Encounter, and Ultimate 11 exist, because you have never owned them.

True i sold him many copies of them,and i got at least 3 of each in english form,100% snk original..and i knew many europeans collectors who owne dthem,because these games were released,indeed,in europe only ( and australia,i got one u11 from there )..
that's true,dion never owned them,he hadn't connections to get them,and i got 3 u11 carts before he even got one ( i think he still hasn't,otherwise he'll be proud to show it on his website,and you see clearly it is the japas tokuten ou 4 )

i agree too i never heard of another "ngf unreleased"manual than SDB..

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by vincewy:
John, I'm not 100% sure about Kizuna Encounter.

Vince,lump,i SWEAR that Ultimate 11,Double Dragon and kizuna encounter exist in english form,100% original SNK version...i got many of them,i sold to shawn many,and i have right now a double dragon us i sold on ebay,i wait payment..i'll get this weke i hope too another ultimate 11..they're VERY RARE CARTS ( for me ,u11 is rarer than kizuna... )

and i was the first to claim Aero Fighters 3 exist in english form,because i saw it in a shop,in paris,4 years ago,brand new..i'm not a liar,everything i told is true,and i foten proved it..
now i agree,i never EVER resaw it,i never saw someone claiming he owned it or selling it,and that's a shame...but i KNOW it exists for sure..somewhere

4 years ao i doubt it was a "modified cart",especially in france where we didn't knew what MVS was

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Billkwando (edited September 18, 2000).]

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Again, NGF (which stands for "no girl-friends") falls silent. I've beaten you guys again...

Hey guys, next time you wanna lie, why don't you just tell me what you're trying to say, and I'll let you know whether or not you've already contradicted it.

That way you'll save yourselves a whole lot of those humiliating moments when you first realize that you've made yourself look like a dumbass again. You fools just don't get it. "Under The Neo Geo Moon" is where you learned everything you know about the Neo.

Remember when you tried to argue with me at my BBS and I made you look dumb then too? Well in case you forgot, here you go:
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~billkwan/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000003.html

Oh yeah, for the rest of you, ignore the conversation between Gui Long and myself. Arguing with dion got so boring we started talking amongst ourselves!
wink.gif

I catch him in every lie yet he keeps trying to pull one over. Give it up dion, you've been busted again by "Billkwando"

UTNGM PRA!!

I love it!!

Have a good one,
Billkwando http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

Dion

Adol, my collection pics don't show Diggerman or Ultimate 11.

I will show both when I take new collection pics. I have 1 extra English Ultimate 11 for sale. I had a total of 3. Cost is $450.

Dion - "the GOAT"

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Adol, my collection pics don't show Diggerman or Ultimate 11.

I will show both when I take new collection pics. I have 1 extra English Ultimate 11 for sale. I had a total of 3. Cost is $450.

Fine,then..is your english u11 cart for $450 is original SNK one,or NGF one?

Dion

If there is an original version made, then I have it. My English Ultimate 11 is an original of course.

For me to take a pic in my collection means I have to slide carts over (to make room for new games like Diggerman). Then I have to take new pics of all the shelves. If I added a game to the first shelf, I would have to take new pics of ALL the shelves, make them perfect, upload, correct the html pages (game titles), etc.

So, right now I am in no hurry to do all that extra work. Maybe when I get back from Japan I will load some new pics of all the new items I have.

Did you see the NGF Diggerman?
It is so beautiful.
Such a great puzzle game.

Dion - "the GOAT"

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Originally posted by DolphinLord:
I thought that was one of Chris Mullins' exorbitant claims, not Vince's. Either way, it reeks of bullshit.

I can very well believe what you say. Whether or not Vince was just echoing what he heard/read I don't know (& I'm fairly certain it was in one of his posts), but it rather seemed too odd to be fully believable, if thought about.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
If there is an original version made, then I have it. My English Ultimate 11 is an original of course.

so,please answer my question: is the $450 u11cart you're selling is SNK one or NGF one?

Dion

It is original SNK.

Dion - "the GOAT"