Gamers, Collectors, and the middle of the road.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Hey Dion, I know your proud of your collection and everything but, do you really think it is nice to look down upon others who don't have all the carts or the connections that you do with SNK\Aruze???? I meen no offence but you can really be an ASS sometimes. I don't appreciate the way you talk to people, and for someone that has been collecting Neo for over 10 years you would think you would be a little more friendly. I would love to deal with NGF, but I'm not if I'm gonna be pushed around like I'm inferior - BECAUSE IM NOT - I like SNK/Aruze for the games that they released like the SS series (my favorite) I still play SS1 all the time, and really enjoy it. Oh yeah and one more thing....Does NGF pay good????? hahahahhahahahaha

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I agree that the way certain people conduct themselves in and outside this forum make me think of used car salesmen, and children. Why buy indeed.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I don't meen to be mean or anything, so don't take it the wrong way Dion. I do however think that if you want to keep NGF alive you need a great change of attitude towards your customers.

If NGF is the only way to get SS5 for the AES, then hell I'm all for it.