Search results

1. R

Sacred 2: Anyone here play this?

Been addicted to this, 40plus hours thus far, Any of you guys play this?
  2. R

Samsung 40" LED 3,000,000 Contrast Ration TV?

I this TV any good, looked good in store and may get one. Only use it for Blu-Ray and PS3. What do you guys think of this TV?
  3. R

Battle Fantasia? Any good?

Just saw this 2d fighter in my local gamestop, looks interesting and is made by the team behind guilty gear. Anyone played this? Is it any good?
  4. R

ANY NEO HEADZ IN IRELAND?

Any of you neo geo fanboys in Ireland? Seems like i am the only one here LOL
  5. R

A consolised Neo Geo AES / MVS / NGCD?

Is this possible as one unit? ie a 2 slot, one for MVS carts, one for AES Carts and a NGCD drive ? Would be cool if it can be done?
  6. R

Thinking of getting CDZ, what games are perfect ports?

I want a CDZ but only want games for it that are perfect ports from AES / MVS versions. So games with no objects or animations missing that play as well as the original AES / MVS cart versions. Please list games for me that are perfect ports, thanks.
  7. R

Consolised MVS / Atomiswave

Is it possible to have a consolised MVS / Atomiswave all in one setup? I am not technically minded or have the skills to do on meself so does anyone on here do these? have also seen one of these 108 in 1 mvs carts, can you use this in a 2 slot MVS setup and keep the cart in the one slot and...
  8. R

Consolised Atomiswave?

Is one of these bad boys worth getting? Any known issues with them? and how much should i pay for one? How much are the games too?
  9. R

Looking for following PS2 / Xbox Neo Geo / Atomiswave games

Looking for the following, i am in ireland so give shipping costs to there also. Can anyone help? PS2 KoF 00/01 KoF 02/03 KoF XI KoF: Maximum Impact KoF 2006 (Maximum Impact 2) KoF 98 UM Metal Slug 4/5 Metal Slug Anthology Neo Geo Battle Colosseum World Heroes Anthology Samurai Shodown...
  10. R

What NEO-GEO / ATOMISWAVE games were released on XBOX / PS2?

Hey ya guys just wanting to know what games on neo geo and atomiswave were ported across to xbox / PS2 / Dreamcast? Also can you tell me how good they are? and how do they compare with the neo geo / atomiswave versions? Maybe a list of these games would be a good idea as the reviews section...
  11. R

Neo Geo Emulation

OK i know emulation is a somewhat contentious issue but i want to know how to run a neo geo emulator on my soft modded xbox console and where to get it from? Now before i get flamed i own a neo geo aes jap console with over 40 games for it, all originals. I want to keep them in as good...
  12. R

Import Games on Sega Saturn?

Ok Guys!!!!! i just bought a Sega Saturn (PAL) and it came with a "CD PLUS" import cartridge which enables me to play import games. Do you know if this cartridge will allow me to play the games that needed the extra Ram cart? ie does this cartridge double up as Ram cart too? Your help would be...
  13. R

WANTED: NEO GEO CD CONSOLE

I would like a neo geo CD console preferably boxed but will consider if not boxed. Is anyone selling or willing to sell this to me? I'm in Republic Of Ireland so if you could also advise on cost of shipping?
  14. R

ANY SNK TITLES COMING TO 360?

Hey guys, well the title pretty much says it all. So does anyone know of any SNK games coming to the Xbox 360 and if so, what titles? and when are they being released? Thanks in Advance
  15. R

Best Place To Download Dreamcast ISO's

Can you help? Anyone know best place to download dreamcast ISO'S for backup purposes?
  16. R

KOF2K2 US AES MINT 4 SALE!!!!!

The subject line pretty much says it all lol king of fighters 2002 Mint AES cart for sale. Pm me with offers.
  17. R

FIGHT ME ON XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for people to join me in some xbox live goodness. I have the following titles to play online: Street fighter anniversary collection SNK VS Capcom Chaos Capcom Fighting Jam Capcom vs Snk 2 EO Halo2 Burnout 3 Midnight Club 2 Need For Speed Underground 2 Crimson Skies Ghost recon:island...
  18. R

ANY XBOX LIVE USERS WANNA GAME?

Come on guys who wants to challenge me? Got following titles to cahallenge you on: Top Spin, Amped 2, Moto gp 2, Forza motorsport, Wrstlemania 21, ghost recon:island thunder, Rainbow Six 3, Crimson Skies, Capcom VS SNK 2 EO, Soldier of fortune 2, Need for Speed Underground 2, World...
  19. R

HELP ME TO CUSTOMISE MY XBOX PLEASE!!!!

I need someone to customise my xbox, new case, LED lights bigger hard drive etc. Also wish them to put every neo geo aes game on it, every dreamcast game, every saturn game, every NES, SNES, N64, megadrive, mega cd, 32x game all on hard drive. Can anyone help me with this? Money Waiting. If...
  20. R

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTION, AES GAMES F/S

Heres the link to my egay auctions http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?myebay&logUID=ska-la-di-da&currentPage=myebayselling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK Happy bidding folks!!!!!