Consolised MVS / Atomiswave

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
Is it possible to have a consolised MVS / Atomiswave all in one setup?

I am not technically minded or have the skills to do on meself so does anyone on here do these?

have also seen one of these 108 in 1 mvs carts, can you use this in a 2 slot MVS setup and keep the cart in the one slot and still use the second slot for swapping other MVS carts to play?

I would be looking to use either with my 42 inch High Def LCD TV if possible or with a PC Monitor. Don't know if it makes a difference but my Tv was purchased in UK though i believe it is NTSC compatible?

Would like a tidy looking system that can hopefully combine MVS and Atomiswave with one slot for the 108 in 1 cart to sit and a second slot for other MVS carts and maybe a third slot for atomiswave carts?

This probably is asking too much but can anyone do this for me or point me in the right direction? If someone can do this how much for this including shipment to Republic Of Ireland?

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Well, the big problem with doing an MVS/Atomiswave combo system would be the sheer size. It would probably wind up being gigantic. Your best bet would be an MV-1C jammed in there with the Atomiswave. Probably the best guy to ask would be Ben Heckendorn, who is known for such crazy rigs as XBox360 laptops, handheld Atari, NES, PS1 and PS2, Neo Geo MVS, etc. He'd probably do one for you, but it would probably cost an arm and a leg.

To give you an idea of cost: his last XBox 360 laptop sold for almost 5 grand.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
LOL.. Whoever paid 5 grand for that needs a bullet to the head.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Starks in

You are probably better off getting a supergun with a MVS board and Atomiswave board, the three combined would probably cost less than a consolized MVS/Atomiswave setup.

Starks out.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Starks in

You are probably better off getting a supergun with a MVS board and Atomiswave board, the three combined would probably cost less than a consolized MVS/Atomiswave setup.

Starks out.

+1

That's the most sensible solution for this.

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Agreed. The Ben Heck option just came to mind here because I know some guys like to just spend money, and also because he is known for very nice, clean, reliable work. All done in CNC machined plastic. But yes, you should just get a supergun and call it done.