Recent content by Xenepp

1. X

FS: Three Monitors (Nanao) - 2x15k 1x31k

Ok lads I have three monitors here, I'll describe them each: 31k Nanao MS9-2932 (I think). This one is 31k only and only has a very, very faint "insert coins" burn in, otherwise very nice indeed. Came out of a Naomi but was using it in an Egret II for some 576p SFIV action. The curvature of the...
  2. X

WTB: Egret 2/3/AW Marquee Holder

Hey guys, Long shot I know but I'm after the Marquee holder for one of these, FYI it's the bit that sits at the very top of the cab and holds the instruction card/artwork for the installed game. If anyone has one let me know by PM. Thanks!
  3. X

WTB: Egret 2 1p Control Panel

As title states, I need a 1 player panel, doesn't have to have sticks or buttons.
  4. X

FS: Phoenix'd CPS2 Boards REDUCED

I have: Xmen Vs Street Fighter USA Blue Super Street Fighter 2: New Challengers JAP Green Street Fighter Alpha EUR Blue SOLD All Phoenix'd £40 each plus postage or fair offer Also have Blue/Green A Board without case - £15 Paypal is preferred, UK based but worldwide welcome. Feedback on AO...
  5. X

AES Sound Problem - YM2610 prob?

Hey guys, I've got an AES which I bought from a deadbeat seller on ebay who won't refund me and refuses to believe the console has any problems but it's so obvious that if he had played it for hours like he said then he'd know exactly what I'm talking about. Regardless, I can't get a refund so...
  6. X

AES Intermittent GFX problem

I have a AES system (later serial) which has a problem with some GFX. It occurs with all games and seems to be limited to 2-3 GFX layers. Sometimes the console will display everything properly (one in ten or more tries) but usually some of the GFX layers have no colour and are displayed in just...
  7. X

WTB: Last Resort AES JP

As the title says, looking for Japanese AES Last Resort. Manual preferred but not essential, condition preferred; good. -Joel
  8. X

FS: Various AES Titles

Hi all, just got these in a bulk buy and don't need them so someone give 'em a good home eh? :) All are boxed and have manuals, baggies are included unless stated otherwise. Some have box seal, others don't. (pics will go up tomorrow) Sengoku - US - $40 Blue's Journey - US - $35 Ninja Combat...
  9. X

WTB: Neo Geo AES System

Well I have a hunger for the Mega Shock but not a shed load in my pocket. I'm willing to look at faulty or worn systems, something I have to play with to get working first so as you might expect, I can't pay ebay prices. Would be good to have a game to get me started too (and to test with) like...
  10. X

delete

delete
  11. X

FS: A large chunk of my Retro Collection

Pics on request since there's a lot here but here's what is up for grabs: SNES (all boxed with instructions in very good condition): NBA Jam - £5 Super Star Wars - £7 Pilotwings - £6 Starwing - £5 Super Ghouls and Ghosts - £12 F-Zero (sealed with red strip) - £15 Killer Instinct (sealed...
  12. X

FS/FT: My KI Stick - 360/PC Compatable

Hey all, Some of you may have noticed this in the Arcade Central forum: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183424 I am going to build a twin stick, all in one jobbie next so need some PCBs to test out (sold what I had yonks ago) so though I'm not really looking to sell it, I'd be...
  13. X

Component video encoder?

I noticed Jrok and Neobitz have for a while used chips which convert RGB to component video. Does anyone know what chips they use or know of a chip which does this? I wanted to make the electronics for my new supergun myself and have it all to exacting specs and really do as much as can be done...
  14. X

My arcade stick - What do you think?

A few weeks ago I set about constructing an "all-in-one" supergun built into a joystick. I got my artwork ready and drew up my plans but once I got the thing built, I quickly realised there'd just be no room to add power supply and stuff so I just made a nice little MAME/Xbox 360 Joystick and...
  15. X

WTB: Any cheap game to test my rig!

Hi all, Getting back into pcbs and just need any cheap game (has to work!) to test my JAMMA rig I'm building. So yeah, anything will be considered so long as it's cheap, a six button game would be good but beggers can't be choosers I guess :) Drop me a PM if you can help! Cheers! -Joel