FS: Three Monitors (Nanao) - 2x15k 1x31k

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok lads I have three monitors here, I'll describe them each:

31k Nanao MS9-2932 (I think). This one is 31k only and only has a very, very faint "insert coins" burn in, otherwise very nice indeed. Came out of a Naomi but was using it in an Egret II for some 576p SFIV action. The curvature of the screen btw fit the EII screen perfectly. Asking 70 notes for this one.

15k Nanao MS9-29. This one has no burn at all and very few scratches however the top left and bottom right have very slight dark spots. Only really noticable on pure white screens, no idea if the degauss isn't doing it's job or what but I've had it vert and hori and it does the same thing. Very nice monitor though, asking 70 quid again.

15k Nanao MS9-29. This one I offered a couple of times for free and while I had two offers of collection, neither actually picked it up. It's got some burn in from Tetris the Grand Master 2 so if you have that game you'll be fine ;) Again, only really noticable on white screens but the chassis is also faulty, apparently giz10p can fix it for 40 plus parts. This one is free (again).

I no longer accept Gaypal due to them being a two bit organization run out of some old Korean woman's living room so either cash on collection or bank transfer please. Collection asap would be super.

-Joel

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You got these on AO too?, I know a few people would like them for the e2's they got from the show with really bad burn. hmm

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I imagine so, I would think the 31k would be popular judging by how many were crowding round the SFIV machines.