WTB: Neo Geo AES System

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I have a hunger for the Mega Shock but not a shed load in my pocket. I'm willing to look at faulty or worn systems, something I have to play with to get working first so as you might expect, I can't pay ebay prices.

Would be good to have a game to get me started too (and to test with) like Samurai Spirits or something, I can get one later though.

I actually have a Neo CD pad here too so as long as the original AES outputs the extra 5v for it I can use that so I don't even need a stick just yet.

If anyone can help out here it'd be really cool. :buttrock:

-Joel

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I can give you a working unit(no cables/etc) and a copy of Samurai Spirits for $100 shipped. If you want it in three days, $115 shipped. PM me if you're interested!

Well I have a hunger for the Mega Shock but not a shed load in my pocket. I'm willing to look at faulty or worn systems, something I have to play with to get working first so as you might expect, I can't pay ebay prices.

Would be good to have a game to get me started too (and to test with) like Samurai Spirits or something, I can get one later though.

I actually have a Neo CD pad here too so as long as the original AES outputs the extra 5v for it I can use that so I don't even need a stick just yet.

If anyone can help out here it'd be really cool. :buttrock:

-Joel

Xenepp

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I just realized I have a bag of the correct DIN connectors here too so I can even make up a video lead :D

PM sent! :multi_co:

-Joel

Lincoln

Sic semper tyrannis!, , , (please?)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive also got an aes system in the uk going. Its a euro one £100 shipped in UK