Recent content by Harry_Hearttrob

1. H

When will we get Sword of the Berserk 2?

First I would like to say that i'm a huge Sword of the Berserk fan. I still play it from time to time. I think it's a great button masher type game with lots and lots of blood, umm yummy :drool_2: I don't keep up with the modern gaming but will we see a sequal?
  2. H

Hyper neo 64 button layout Q

Whats the button layout for NG64 games? Same as a regular NG cab or different?
  3. H

Name this sega 32x game.

I'm having a brain fart and can't think of the title..... Ok, it's extremely rare, was only released in europe, and it's a space combat type game.... Anyone know?
  4. H

Wanted:Samurai Shodown 64 and any Street Fighter EX game

I want to experience great 2d games in 3D! I need a SS64/Warriors Rage with mother board. Also looking for any Street Fighter EX arcade board. I have A LOT neo mvs games I could trade and cash. Please pm.
  5. H

Having trouble with jamma board(bnb arcade)

I recieved my Balloon & Balloon jamma board today but i'm having trouble getting it set up. I connected the board into my neo 2-slot cab. When I turn the game on the screen turns red and says "security error" and has a buzzing sound. On the board is two leds(red and green) The green led fickers...
  6. H

Whats more reliable?

A jamma board or an mvs cart?
  7. H

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 DC or Xbox version?

Which is the better port of this great game?
  8. H

Saturn and Dreamcast games wanted

Saturn games: X-men vs. Street Fighter Dragon Force Shining Force 3 House of the Dead Dreamcast games: Street Fighter 3rd strike Marvel vs Capcom/ 2 All games must be us versions, complete in there original cases. I have for trade: MS5 mvs kit. Aof3 mvs kit Email me at: harryhearttrob@aol.com
  9. H

Pulstar is better than Blazing Star

Better grafics, cooler enemy attack patters, and more of a challange. Yep, Pulstar is the KING!
  10. H

Savage Reign is teh coolness

Being a big fan of Kizuna Encounter I was interested in playing this game. I heard it was shit and "ok" from a couple reviewers. I think it is pretty awesome and i'm having a lot of fun with it so far. Switching the planes is cool and a neat part of the game. I like it better than Fatal Fury's...
  11. H

Street Fighter the movie

Huh, remember this old crap flick? I just finished watching it on SiFi, what a waste of 2 hours :oh_no:I forgot how fucking lame it was. There were only a few cool fights sceens , like when Guile was fighting Bison near the end. Guile was pulling off some sick looking moves. Otherwise everything...
  12. H

Why no deer hunting games on the neo?

Seriously, I think this would be really neato.
  13. H

MVS gamers are cheap lowlifes

Why are mvs gamers considered to be a bunch of cheap skates. It's still a fucking expensive hobby. So it's not near as expensive as aes but still expensive compared to other games on other systems. I've been hearing this crap on the forum and it just irks me. Ok, flame me. Lets hear your...
  14. H

I hope my mvs cart is ok.

So I come home today only to find that my package had been sitting out the whole night while we had a huge storm :oh_no: The box was soaked and some water got inside. In the box was my mvs cart. I'm worried that rain got to the cart and it might be ruined :( Will water ruin a game board? I...
  15. H

AES/Phantom for Consolized 2 slot

I will trade an english aes console and blue phantom-1 for a consolized 2 slot board. The console is in excellent condition with old style stick. phantom is blue version with original box. Both are in great condition