Why no deer hunting games on the neo?

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Harry_Hearttrob said:
Seriously, I think this would be really neato.

/dell dude guy mode set

Dude! You're gettin' an AtmosWave!

/dell dude guy mode off

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Cleanag3 should be on its way.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I would rather have a deer escaping game, where I could play as the deer. That would be neato.

There is a rather common PC title titled something along the lines of Deer's Revenge. It has a deer with flannel and a shot-gun on the cover. You play as a deer and you hunt rednecks. Funny premise, but I never picked it up.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
KagerouSama said:
There is a rather common PC title titled something along the lines of Deer's Revenge. It has a deer with flannel and a shot-gun on the cover. You play as a deer and you hunt rednecks. Funny premise, but I never picked it up.

I'd rather play Al Roker's Revenge. Unfortunately, it's far less common.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
KagerouSama said:

Deer Avenger.

I played the first 2. They were kinda funny.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Nokoruru would spank each and every one of us. Or just imagine something you WOULD NOT want to happen, she would do it.

- maybe get raped by one her bears?

just not a good thing.

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I would rather have a deer escaping game, where I could play as the deer. That would be neato.

That could be cool, maybe something similar to Revenge of the Mutant Camels, that was the bestest game evar (almost ;))

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
There's no deer hunting games on the neo because it's not able to capture all the shear joys of real deer hunting,. Sitting in a tree for 8 hours freezing your ass off only to come home sick and hungry is just something our beloved neo isn't powerfull enough to simulate, tragic. :rolleyes:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
There are no light-gun games for the Neo... I would suggest you to get an Atomiswave, there's a deer game with light-shotguns for it.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
There's no deer hunting games on the neo because it's not able to capture all the shear joys of real deer hunting,. Sitting in a tree for 8 hours freezing your ass off only to come home sick and hungry is just something our beloved neo isn't powerfull enough to simulate, tragic. :rolleyes:

You could exaggarate that for ANY Neo game already available.

OMG There's no Side Scrolling beat em ups on the neo because it's not able to capture all the sheer joys of really beating up people, walking around bad parts of the city picking fights with drug addicts and gangs, getting beat up, shot and stabbed, only to either end up crippled in a hospital with tubes up your ass, or 6 feet under is something our beloved neo isn't powerful enough to simulate. :rolleyes:

I could also write the same damn thing for every kind of game made on the Neo.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
If you want to play a medicore hunting title, og to the PC or any ports on next gen systems. Unless Treasure or Cave made a hunting game, I doubt we will ever see a fun one.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
You could exaggarate that for ANY Neo game already available.

OMG There's no Side Scrolling beat em ups on the neo because it's not able to capture all the sheer joys of really beating up people, walking around bad parts of the city picking fights with drug addicts and gangs, getting beat up, shot and stabbed, only to either end up crippled in a hospital with tubes up your ass, or 6 feet under is something our beloved neo isn't powerful enough to simulate. :rolleyes:

I could also write the same damn thing for every kind of game made on the Neo.

Bad day or lack of detecting sarcasm in my reply :rolleyes:

So, my answer minus any sarcastic undertones. The point of deer hunting is patience. Just like a snake that sits motionless for hours on end waiting for prey to wonder by. Thus, a game based on this concept using controllers tends to be very boring. Although the Atomiswave light gun based game could be rather fun.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
Jedah Doma said:
If you want to play a medicore hunting title, og to the PC or any ports on next gen systems. Unless Treasure or Cave made a hunting game, I doubt we will ever see a fun one.

Duck Hunt, was pretty fun.

Seriously though, deer hunting and turkey hunting games are awful; they're redneck bait. Every time I see one, I automatically think of Nascar, mullets, Walmart and sweat pants. It's a shame that generally, these machines are the only arcade cabinets I see around anymore.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
hateful_liar said:
Duck Hunt, was pretty fun.

Seriously though, deer hunting and turkey hunting games are awful; they're redneck bait. Every time I see one, I automatically think of Nascar, mullets, Walmart and sweat pants. It's a shame that generally, these machines are the only arcade cabinets I see around anymore.

Agreed, it's just like those Golden Tee games. Every year they come out with a game that doesn't even compare gameplay or graphically tot he next gen consoles and crap it out ever year to make more money. Terrible crap.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
This sounds stupid... a sprite oriented deer game on the neo.

Im one for originality however the neo isnt a polygon pushing machine. And without any 3d capability... I dont know how a premise like this could ever succeed.

they could port over the blues journey engine. that would be sexxy

/me looks to amercain sammy to make it happen

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
hateful_liar said:
this made me laugh, especially the part about sweat pants :tickled:

J. Max

judas,
No deer hunting games becuase the Neo is a real games system for real gamers. The only people who play deer hunting games are:

1. The aforementioned rednecks

2. People that have graduated from Myst on their PCs

3. Grandmas

Keep the redneck crap out of my hardcore system! Casual gamers have ruined my hobby!