Recent content by djexotic

1. D

selling off my collection of fight sticks

i am selling a off my three fight sticks. 1. hori fighting edge stick x-box 360:(not modded and stock) This is a stock stick and never been modded because i had no used for it beside playing it on my 360. The touch pad is kinda tricky to work but it does function once you know it how to work...
  2. D

prototype mvs carts

i just wondering if their is any prototype mvs/jamma boards from snk that a collector have and how rare is it to find. also are they're still a few out their in the japan/u.s./pal cabs waiting to be discover.
  3. D

should snk remake games

i was wondering from ya if you would like to see snk remake some of the old arcade/home ports games being remade with newer graphys and gameplay since nowadays everything is getting a new start. here my list they should remade: p.o.w. the ikari warriors metal slug kings of monsters what are ya...
  4. D

neo geo meet up at sgc in dallas,tx july 13-15

i wanna do a meet up for a event in dallas,tx on july 13-15 for the community of neo geo/snk here in texas. if you're down to do it, hit it up if ur here if you're going. idk if they are going to bring the arcade machine like last year but they bring two mvs machine. one was a two slot which...
  5. D

snk/neo geo library games on handhelds

do you snk have a good marketing for putting most of the games library on handhelds like nintendo 3ds/2ds and sony ps vita?
  6. D

snk games not on gamecube?

i was going threw my a little collection of the sega dreamcast and ps2 and notice their isn't no games for the nintendo gamecube can anymore tell me why and was it hard to make any snk games on that console?
  7. D

Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm

Help three former SNK / King of Fighters developers complete their indie game passion project: the original 2D fighting game Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm! Welcome to the crowdfunding campaign for Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm, an original 2D fighting game by an Japanese indie game...
  8. D

arcade stick modders, if any here on this site

since the ps360 board is back on pre-order. i know the guy is still working on the saturn adapter also the dreamcast vmu to work. i think once that is done. all of us who have that pcb board have to update the board with a firmware. also, who here have try out this joystick yet? crown 303-fk...
  9. D

kof13 on ps vita

can the kof 13 game run on ps vita because i got a blazeblue which is good also marvel vs. capcom 3. if so, why have snk release the game on ps vita?
  10. D

alright. i got back from sgc and i got nathan barnatt autograph on my stick. which mean i gotta build another one. so here the case i am going to get soon and have anyone got the crown joystick from focus attack. need to know if its good. the case here some pic wish me luck on my next...
  11. D

i just wanna know if their anybody here who build or mod their own arcade sticks here on this site so i won't feel alone about posting some pictures of my stick. also share each other ideas from building to tech. this stick i am about to show isn't perfect but good enough for me to be proud of...
  12. D

need some help of art cover

i am making my next plans for the new arcade stick i am going to be modding/building soon. for a while i been having a hard time trying to find the logo on kyo wrist bans and his his back logo of his jacket. can anybody help me out find it. here the logo i am talking about
  13. D

what game do you wanna see play by avgn

i wanna know what game you think the nerd should do for his show. i wanna see him play the kof 98 or mow garou with mike. who else wann see him play any snk game for his new show. p.s. i always see pictures or video shots of his neo geo aes system, that why i asked.
  14. D

need tips buying a aracde machine

i been looking to buy a arcade machine in the future but need tips of buying one. i am looking for a four slot mvs system arcade or six if i am luck in my area. but give me some tips on buying one.
  15. D

new here and glad to join a neo geo community

my name daniel and i am from texas. i join this forum to gain some knowledge about the neo geo mvs and aes systems also start my collection next year after i get done with my sega dreamcast collection. so i am happy to join and i hope everybody here at this site help me out my finds and hardware.