kof13 on ps vita

djexotic

n00b
can the kof 13 game run on ps vita because i got a blazeblue which is good also marvel vs. capcom 3. if so, why have snk release the game on ps vita?

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
can the kof 13 game run on ps vita because i got a blazeblue which is good also marvel vs. capcom 3. if so, why have snk release the game on ps vita?

PS Vita runs Blazblue perfect, like xbox 360. Marvel vs Capcom 3 has some frozen backrounds and lower resolution of special effects. Street Fighter X Tekken is superb with only few backgrounds elements missing and Mortal Kombat runs fluidly maybe at 60 frames/sec but the graphics are worse than the PS3 and Xbox 360.
It could run KOF 13 with no problem.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I would love it if they would. I practice BlazBlue at work a lot on downtime. Don't tell my supervisor...

You can also get a lot of the PSP versions of Neo-Geo games on the Vita, but my experience is that they don't run great. I have Magician Lord and the sound is pretty ugly...

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
The Samurai Shodown collection is awful on Vita. Sam Sho IV has crazy load times between every fight, and most of the games have a lot of slowdown. I'm sure the Vita could run these games well, but they were written for the PSP so they're just not taking advantage of the Vita's awesome hardware.

And man, every time I see KOF99 on the PSN Store I get excited, and then ALWAYS realize that it's an emulated version of the PS One port. Awful. I'd love to have KOF 99 or 98 on my Vita...

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
The Samurai Shodown collection is awful on Vita. Sam Sho IV has crazy load times between every fight, and most of the games have a lot of slowdown. I'm sure the Vita could run these games well, but they were written for the PSP so they're just not taking advantage of the Vita's awesome hardware.

And man, every time I see KOF99 on the PSN Store I get excited, and then ALWAYS realize that it's an emulated version of the PS One port. Awful. I'd love to have KOF 99 or 98 on my Vita...
I would love to have KOF 99 or KOF 98 on my AES. You can always supply yourself with a Neo Geo X gold!!!

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I would love to have KOF 99 or KOF 98 on my AES. You can always supply yourself with a Neo Geo X gold!!!

Judging by the multitude of impressions online, I don't think I'd be very happy with an NG X Gold. I'm simply hoping that at some point the Vita will be cracked and can have emulators side-loaded onto it.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Yeah do not get a NGX. It's just embarrassing, the PSP was a batter Neo handheld in every way than the NGX.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Except for the whole "I can't do special moves on a fucking PSP pad" thing.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Except for the whole "I can't do special moves on a fucking PSP pad" thing.

It's not perfect, but the Vita DPad is one of the best out there at this time. I've got no problem pulling off any regular special with it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'd settle for no less than an arcade stick, and that's not gonna happen with psp or vita.