The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

eclypse

Banned
Also tonight we were outside on the back patio.after hauling all the patio shit out..

My 15 yeah old daughter catching wind of the talk of fighting me on here! Fuck shes pissed.

First thing out of her mouth is.. what! How old are these people? Are they teenagers?

Fuck.. pretty bad. For a kid to get pissed at people for acting like kids..

I told her I didnt ask for it. It's an old ass forum so guessing.they are all old farts like me.

She feels its childish!

I'll say no more on it as I do t want the cops at my door.

Last edited by a moderator:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Let her read the thread and come to her own conclusions.

Marek

Banned
Also tonight we were outside on the back patio.after hauling all the patio shit out..

My 15 yeah old daughter catching wind of the talk of fighting me on here! Fuck shes pissed.

First thing out of her mouth is.. what! How old are these people? Are they teenagers?

Fuck.. pretty bad. For a kid to get pissed at people for acting like kids..

I told her I didnt ask for it. It's an old ass forum so guessing.they are all old farts like me.

She feels its childish!

I'll say no more on it as I do t want the cops at my door.

You're a crisis actor. You dont have a child.

eclypse

Banned

Oh damn!

Haha.. can't even mention that pop has an assload of sugar in it and diet pop with that fucking artificial sugar gave me type 2 diabetes even though their is plenty of studies that proves it.

Damn.. your moderator wants you to drink the diet pop!

eclypse

Banned
Honestly man.. take the high road and stop. She is psycho..on the period. Forget about it.

Shhhhhhhhh.. nope. Trust me.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You are a crisis actor. You don't have children. Your life is a lie

This guy is Future LoneSage, so far gone in his alcoholism and hedonistic, lonely life that he's created an imaginary family for company.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
So I ended up getting a 3ds because well 3d.. Some weird names for sun and moon version. Hope that the 3d is like tripping balls otherwise I will be bummed..sticker star and paper jam.

eclypse

Banned
You are a crisis actor. You don't have children. Your life is a lie

I have 2.. 11 and 15. Sorry. 4 years apart just like me and my sister. Strange but true. I'm on Nov 4th and my son is March 4th.

I'm no one special just another guy on this forum cause of love for the Neo Geo as I think same for everyone else.

Had a gold sustem.nought from Babbages back in 93.. along with the Nec Turbo Duo.. same trip. Emptied out my bank account of $1400 and drove to Oakland mall and still remember it like it was yesterday. Only person in there.. grabbed Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury and Told the young blond I wanted both systems. Walked outs there with 2 huge bags and walked as fast as I could cause I thought someone would rob me.. lol

Girlfriend "now wife" was pissed.. parents thought I was stupid.. but it's the best moment I ever had in gsming ever since!

If i could go back in time it would be that day!

In fact my father was just fired that day .. and i worked with him. So dumb.. but awesome.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I have 2.. 11 and 15. Sorry. 4 years apart just like me and my sister. Strange but true. I'm on Nov 4th and my son is March 4th.

I'm no one special just another guy on this forum cause of love for the Neo Geo as I think same for everyone else.

Had a gold sustem.nought from Babbages back in 93.. along with the Nec Turbo Duo.. same trip. Emptied out my bank account of $1400 and drove to Oakland mall and still remember it like it was yesterday. Only person in there.. grabbed Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury and Told the young blond I wanted both systems. Walked outs there with 2 huge bags and walked as fast as I could cause I thought someone would rob me.. lol

Girlfriend "now wife" was pissed.. parents thought I was stupid.. but it's the best moment I ever had in gsming ever since!

If i could go back in time it would be that day!

In fact my father was just fired that day .. and i worked with him. So dumb.. but awesome.

It's a cool tale and well told, too, even the misspelling works in your favor and adds a subtle drop of realness to your straightforward storytelling. But Poppy's right, you are a crisis actor. Still, better here, in front of us, than at home in front of your family.

Anyway, more eclypse gaming moments, plz.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Oh damn!

Haha.. can't even mention that pop has an assload of sugar in it and diet pop with that fucking artificial sugar gave me type 2 diabetes even though their is plenty of studies that proves it.

Damn.. your moderator wants you to drink the diet pop!

Lot of talk about pop here. Could be getting close to a reveal.

What's your thoughts on cheeto dust?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Is it possible to be an unknowing crisis actor? Like one of the Final Five Cylons? Does she know that she's an ad?

Does+she+know+shes+an+ad+does+she+know+_91ff9f30e9ef97c9459a2f655746c9d6.jpg

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
One more question, eclypse: You're watching a stage play - a banquet is in progress. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog. But you used your entree fork for your salad. What do you do?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is it possible to be an unknowing crisis actor? Like one of the Final Five Cylons? Does she know that she's an ad?

Does+she+know+shes+an+ad+does+she+know+_91ff9f30e9ef97c9459a2f655746c9d6.jpg

Yeah, pretty sure we can have people freak out about shit like eclypse and not realize his thoughts have been implanted by fake media sources, simply for the lulz.

eclypse

Banned
You are so full of bullshit its coming out your ears.

You are a crisis actor. You dont have a family. Your life is a lie.

First the guy wanted to know my jam so he could attack me.. now he wants a family photo! Lol

Marek

Banned
First the guy wanted to know my jam so he could attack me.. now he wants a family photo! Lol

Alex Jones would call you a liar and a crisis actor if your fat daughter got shot by a deranged classmate.

You support him. You talk all about his various beliefs. Yet if you were grieving your dead kid, that piece of shit would be on his show ranting about how you are a paid shill of george soros.

Yet you have the nerve to post on here praising Alex Jones as some enlightened great thinker. As you, by association, take a fat shit on parents all over ths country who actually had to sue that motherfucker to stop calling them actors and prove in court that their kids were real and now are dead.

Marek

Banned
TF

Seriously?!?

He was saying he drank 4 liters of mountain dew every day until he got the beetuss, and that hes some kind of action mivie star now that people on the street cower in fear from.