World Cup 2014 BRASIL

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Same old Suarez, just can't help himself to human flesh.

tumblr_n7orlq0QxK1qfx2qoo1_500.jpg

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I feel for all of Italy right now. This is injustice.

I'm just glad it wasn't us who sent them home, we'll be in Italy in two weeks to pick up pyro and chemicals...

Still, I'm with Buffon here who said in an interview shortly after the match that there comes a time when you can't blame the ref, the pitch or biting opponents but only yourself.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Man.... I missed all this...

...Bad News... Suarez could be a Cannibal... Good News... Italy are OUT! Muhahahahahahhaha!

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Anfield will likely be the target of a terrorist attack unless they get rid of Suarez.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Anfield will likely be the target of a terrorist attack unless they get rid of Suarez.

..Pfftt... Not likely... The scousers will steal their hub cabs and tyres before they can get away...

On Topic tho... Italy... MUhahahahahahahhahaha!

xROTx

PS. I just read Wasabi's resume for the Italy coaching role... errr.... he needs more pasta in it....

Naika

Street Hoop Star
..Pfftt... Not likely... The scousers will steal their hub cabs and tyres before they can get away...

xROTx

PS. I just read Wasabi's resume for the Italy coaching role... errr.... he needs more pasta in it....

Pasta? That must be why Suarez was hungry....

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Italy is out as well. I'm thinking with all these Euro teams out it might have something to do with the climate. :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

xROTx

I am furious as a non-Italian. There are stupider people out there than me, who will do stupider things.

No Rolex in the world is worth what that stupid stupid little Mexican ref has done.

Shamelessly stolen from shmups forum, someone had a bet on Suarez biting someone during the tourney (allegedly, etc):

Bq6qMKSIEAAqrGD.jpg

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The bite was not the big deal. It was the ref straight red carding Marchisio, who didn't commit a real foul, and then not carding guys like Godin, and Perreira who were playing dirty pool all game. Crooked.

Yeah, the bite was ridiculous, but at this point it's distracting from the shit that really happened.

So blown.

The bite was not the big deal. It was the ref straight red carding Marchisio, who didn't commit a real foul, and then not carding guys like Godin, and Perreira who were playing dirty pool all game. Crooked.

Yeah, the bite was ridiculous, but at this point it's distracting from the shit that really happened.

So blown.

Perhaps I should adjust my expectations, but I go into matches expecting FIFA refs to blow games whether it be out of incompetency, or outright corrupt behavior. However, I don't go into matches expecting players to bite each other. So while I agree the game was terribly officiated, the bite still stands out to me as the offensive part of the game.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The bite was bullshit but it did not change the game while the red card (and the non-given punishments) did. That's the point.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Suarez is a scumbag prick. End of. Wanted Uruguay to win before that.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
I wouldn't even hold a world cup in the US.

Get real.

From Wikipedia:
The 1994 World Cup was the highest attended in World Cup history, with average attendance of nearly 69,000.[1][2] The total attendance of nearly 3.6 million for the final tournament remains the highest in World Cup history, despite the expansion of the competition from 24 to 32 teams (and from 52 to 64 matches) in the 1998 World Cup.[1]

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I liked the 94 cup, I think think you guys handled it really well.

The Qatar thing is a joke, if there was ever a more corrupt bid I would like to see it. We had a bid in there, they should have given it to us! :D

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Third world shithole refs should be banned.

Also this clip is fucking old (before the WC even started) but he's on the money:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Someone get that man some True Blood!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Why after the World Cup? Suspend the fucker now so that way he learns his lesson.

It's the 3rd time he bites someone, he won't learn. There is even a guy who won a bet that Suarez would bite another player during the WC.
Banned for life is the only appropriate punishment.
biting people 3 times is not normal behaviour. I really hope that someone will permanently cripple that pos.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
It's now up to France and Germany to save Europe's honor!

You mean up to the Dutch I'm sure. Since we didn't lose a thing?
We will be krautsurfing all the way over Germany and rape the French with a baquette ;)