Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Probably the best converter on the market. I have the blue one and have yet to have any problems with running original mvs carts.

Yeah, got the same one (blue), it's just perfect. Didn't find any single trouble on my MVS games.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Yeah, got the same one (blue), it's just perfect. Didn't find any single trouble on my MVS games.

Only problem I have found is that if I leave Metal Slug running for a long time in attract mode (like 1 hour or so) some sprites get a little corrupted. No clue why, maybe my MS cart is just dirty. All my other MVS carts work great, except for NGDevTeam releases.

Regards.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
no i think he is saying its not a simple shake. i usually fold up a towel or two and bang the pcb on its surfaces to get out the water. then a hair dryer to finish it off. moving the hot air around. probly 30 mins tops from wet to power applied.

This is exactly what I do. I beat it against my hand.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Santa was very kind this year ;)

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
While out looking for last minute Christmas gifts last night I ran across this game and just had to pick it up.

View attachment 21554

Me and my roommate had been talking about picking this up recently after seeing a video about it online. So it was a pleasant surprise seeing it at the local comic book shop. The rules are easy to learn, and it's fun as hell. Played a few games last night and had a blast. It's going to be really awesome with 3 or 4 players.

That game is crazy fun! I backed their Digital kickstarter.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn nice pick up on the mutation nation and ninja commando. its crazy how high mutation has gone up in price

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Thanks guys. Never actually beat mutation nation. Going to try sometime next month.

DEL 707

Cheng's Errand Boy
Big thanks to Aha for this. All the way from sunny Columbia!

MS3.jpg

1st game I've owned that boots straight to the title screen, rather then the Neo Geo splash screen.

And a little Christmas present from the family, from what I can tell my lil brother heavily influenced the game selection. He did a pretty good job though.

MegaDriveChristmas.jpg

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
That's a lot of hotness. That's a Scart to JP21 converter cable?

I'm blown away with the XRGB mini, the picture is amazing, particularly once you fiddle with the settings. I'm using a RGB in to a SCART adapter rather than JP21. I have two versions of these one is a standard one that I use for raw sync/csync from my SNES but for my Omega CMVS I need to use one with a Sync Stripper built in as the RGB cable that comes with the Omega appears to have composite video for sync and wobbles like crazy unless I use the stripper. Its a bit of a pain to have to swap adapters when I change systems. I really need a raw sync SCART cable for my Omega so I can get a hub/switcher, something to sort out in the new year.

I completed Slug X for the first time yesterday, an awesome ride. Now I need to do it without using a million credits ha ha!

Last edited:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I so want SSF2X for the DC, probably the best home version of that game!

no RGB for matching service games :mad_2:

I have a boot of this game that has RGB support, as well as an original copy which has composite/s-video support only

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I have a boot of this game that has RGB support, as well as an original copy which has composite/s-video support only

But they have VGA support though, which is better than RGB. I have Vampire Chronicle for Matching Service which looks amazing via VGA + SLG3000. I'm sure SSF2X has VGA output as well, 99.9%.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I received this one last month, is in excellent shape:

I wanted to collect the first four Samurai Spirit and this is the last ;)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
GTAV was a christmas gift,while i bought caladrius blaze for myself since it was on sale at play-asia.
GTAV_zpsddd4a741.png
PS3CB.png

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I'm blown away with the XRGB mini, the picture is amazing, particularly once you fiddle with the settings. I'm using a RGB in to a SCART adapter rather than JP21. I have two versions of these one is a standard one that I use for raw sync/csync from my SNES but for my Omega CMVS I need to use one with a Sync Stripper built in as the RGB cable that comes with the Omega appears to have composite video for sync and wobbles like crazy unless I use the stripper. Its a bit of a pain to have to swap adapters when I change systems. I really need a raw sync SCART cable for my Omega so I can get a hub/switcher, something to sort out in the new year.

I completed Slug X for the first time yesterday, an awesome ride. Now I need to do it without using a million credits ha ha!

Yeah. I got really fortunate and ordered amplified raw sync cables off of retrogamingcables.co.uk for my Neo and MD before they stopped making them for some reason - they even wired them for JP21 at my request. Not that I knew what I was ordering at the time (I'm one of those guys that orders the "best" when not sure and for once instead of overpaying it seems I got what I would have ordered had I understood sync way back when).

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Only problem I have found is that if I leave Metal Slug running for a long time in attract mode (like 1 hour or so) some sprites get a little corrupted. No clue why, maybe my MS cart is just dirty. All my other MVS carts work great, except for NGDevTeam releases.

Regards.

Hmmm only got MS4 and 5 on MVS, never had any issue with them... it's just happening on MS1?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager

hmmm? not all dreamcast games can be played with an RGB scart cable? I thought that was only VGA that somes games are incompatible.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yep, there are a few that are like that. That's why making a low res/high res switch in a VGA box can be very handy.