Search results

1. T

Where can I find an LCD replacement?

Mine has a yellow line running right down the middle. Is there a cheap replacement?
  2. T

WTS Neo Geo Gold X with Ninja game.. Used

Returned to me because of low quality vertical scan lines loollll 120.00 shipped. No returns >.>
  3. T

lol guess I am stuck with a Neo Geo Gold X

Video game grading scale..
  4. T

lol guess I am stuck with a Neo Geo Gold X

Sold a sealed one on ebay. The guy open it played it for a day and sent me a msg saying he was not happy with the quality of the product. My return policy says no open items but ebay will force me to take it back anyway.. How awful are these Neo Geo Gold X on a 1 to 10.. Must be pretty bad for...
  5. T

Neo Geo 4 slot SOLD SOLD SOLD

Neo geo 4 slot for sale 280.00 located central Florida. Everything works but the sticks are wore out and the psu is loud. So you will want repair the loud fan or just replace it. Inside of the machine is pretty dirty so it is going to need a good cleaning.
  6. T

How much should I sell my Neo geo 4 slot cab for?

Had it for a while never really got to do what I wanted with it and now its just sitting in the garage. Player 1 controls are pretty wore, the power supply is loud and needs to be repaired or replaced. Side corner is scuffed.. 250 is pretty fair right?
  7. T

Can I repair my power supply to my 4 slot?

Sounds like something is wrong with the fan as it makes a lound buzzing sound when the unit is on. I notice full replacements are 50 bucks.
  8. T

Would anyone like to do a group buy on power supplies?

Don't know if enough people need one but I sure do :) http://www.happcontrols.com/powersupplies/80007200.htm
  9. T

I want some Custom Metal Slug Art..

Yeah, anyone have any idea where I might for someone that could make this for me?
  10. T

WTB Neo Geo MVS Power Supply

Need 150 watt Power supply for Neo Geo MVS Cab orignal, 4 slot. The one I have works fine is loud so I am looking for one that is quiet.
  11. T

Thinking about removing my PSU Fan...

I searched and found the other thread. Just wanted to know if how many has done this or know where I can get a PSU super cheap.
  12. T

WTB Metal Slug games MVS

Looking for Metal Slug 1, 2, and 3 originals. Bust a move just bought. Thanks :)