1   0   0
Returned to me because of low quality vertical scan lines loollll

120.00 shipped.

No returns >.>

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why...? Oh, is your cabinet tilting to one side and you believe an NGX would be the perfect size to level it?

NGX is a POS.. However I am selling at market value and think 120.00 shipped is pretty fair for a NGX that was open and played for one day. They do seem to be gaining some value now that SNK is mad at Tommo and over seas they seem to be paying a prime price for these if you check ebay. However I am mad at ebay >.>

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
It takes balls to even admit you own one of these. Good on you for setting aside the shame you obviously must be experiencing and posting this. Here's to a quick sale hopefully.

FYI, in my observations of this catastrophic shit stain over the past 12 months, it became apparent to me (for whatever reason) that the UK guys had an immediate love affair with this crap, the likes of which I have not seen coming from any other part of the world. 96% of the youtube vids drooling over it are from there. I can't explain it. They practically paid twice as much over there too, it's insane. In other words, you might want to hit up one of those UK forums and probably get 120 GBP, never mind $120.

Good luck to you.

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It takes balls to even admit you own one of these. Good on you for setting aside the shame you obviously must be experiencing and posting this. Here's to a quick sale hopefully.

FYI, in my observations of this catastrophic shit stain over the past 12 months, it became apparent to me (for whatever reason) that the UK guys had an immediate love affair with this crap, the likes of which I have not seen coming from any other part of the world. 96% of the youtube vids drooling over it are from there. I can't explain it. They practically paid twice as much over there too, it's insane. In other words, you might want to hit up one of those UK forums and probably get 120 GBP, never mind $120.

Good luck to you.

lol I had bought one of these to resale a year ago. Clearly it didn't work out for me. I might export it to the UK if no one buys on here.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

Good luck to you.

Us European have had our standards systematically lowered by years of abuse in the form of shit PAL conversions or games not being released at all. This has created a masochistic streak that perhaps explains why some are more forgiving of shit products like Neo Geo X.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Personally I'd take the $50 offer, but I wouldn't have bought one of these atrocities in the first place. Throw it up on eBay and sell it to a EU buyer.

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personally I'd take the $50 offer, but I wouldn't have bought one of these atrocities in the first place. Throw it up on eBay and sell it to a EU buyer.

I bought it to resale >.>

Yeah Im going to export it.. The money is just soo much more I might even break even. Gotta see how much shipping go to cost. I expect around 60 bucks.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
When I read your thread about the guy returning it from eBay I felt for you, but hearing you bought it SPECIFICALLY for resale is pretty funny and I don't feel that bad now.

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I read your thread about the guy returning it from eBay I felt for you, but hearing you bought it SPECIFICALLY for resale is pretty funny and I don't feel that bad now.

Why would I buy one of these to play.. I had a Neo geo MVS at time of purchase and now that I sold it am in the process of building 1 slot super gun lol

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
$50 shipped, packed with greasy Burger King bags, pls.