Neo Geo 4 slot SOLD SOLD SOLD

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Neo geo 4 slot for sale 280.00 located central Florida. Everything works but the sticks are wore out and the psu is loud. So you will want repair the loud fan or just replace it. Inside of the machine is pretty dirty so it is going to need a good cleaning.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Nice looking cab. If the motherboard and monitor really are in good working order, this should be a steal for someone looking for a Big Red.

Good luck with the sale!

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice looking cab. If the motherboard and monitor really are in good working order, this should be a steal for someone looking for a Big Red.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks.. need to get rid of it soon

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd be ALL up on this dude's nuts if this was in blOhio and it's the last thing I need right now. Good deal - You got any carts to go with this jalopy?

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Have you tried craigslist? Seems odd that you are having trouble moving it in Florida.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I can't believe it's not gone, monitor good on this? How shitty/dirty is the inside of the cab? Water damage? Critter/bug nest or shit damage?

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I hate craigslist for stuff like this. I will ebay it before then lol

I know it isn't always the best, but at least with craigslist you won't have to forfeit some of the money to fees.

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe it's not gone, monitor good on this? How shitty/dirty is the inside of the cab? Water damage? Critter/bug nest or shit damage?

After about an hour the screen will get random white specs. Took me a week to notice them but I believe it is caused from over heating from the psu fan not spinning much anymore. I might be wrong about that but a computer will do the same thing if the psu is going to shit or video card is over heating. Its been in the garage since I left and the garage had bugs so the cab had bugs. I had the bug guy out here spray around the cab got rid of the bugs. But like I said it really needs to be cleaned out. By no means is this a zero work needs to be done machine.

I think the 280.00 price reflects what work needs to be done.

Last edited:

Tiako

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sold.. Thanks everyone glad to know it is going to get restored and not sit in my garage anymore :)