Search results

1. M

What to pay for Garou?

I'm interested in buying MoTW for my aes in the near future, and I was wondering what a Jpn version goes for? Not looking for a minty fresh copy, but just something in the "very good+ to excellent" range. I looked at the price guide blah blah.. but am a bit scepitical as to how it's "regulated"...
  2. M

What do you look for in a girl?

After reading the novel that is Neo Maikeru's thread, it got me thinking...well not really that much. But everyone was going on about how they've been screwed by some chick, so on and so forth... So anyway, what do you look for in a girl? Race? Hair color? personality traits, etc.? What do you...
  3. M

What else do you collect??

So obviously, everyone collects neo to some extent, and many multiple platforms as well. But what about non-gaming stuff? Have any cool collections of anything else you've spent years amassing. Personally, when i was younger it was toys obviously, wish I would have held on to my first gen...
  4. M

Japan games now

Hey all, I don't know if its been asked before, and considering I'm new to the boards I go ahead and ask. Is Japan games now a good place to buy neo stuff. I recently found out about it and they have some really good stuff and fair prices. I just wanted to know if some of you have bought from...
  5. M

Noob Question

I figured this was the best place to post this so here goes... I wanna get a neo aes system really soon, (more like RIGHT NOW!!) but I wanted to ask about which type, meaning japanese or us. Are they really any differences? If I get a japanese system do I need any sort of adapters for voltage...