Japan games now

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Hey all, I don't know if its been asked before, and considering I'm new to the boards I go ahead and ask. Is Japan games now a good place to buy neo stuff. I recently found out about it and they have some really good stuff and fair prices. I just wanted to know if some of you have bought from them and were satisfied with it product quality wise and such. I'm definately thinking about buying from them, but I wanted to ask some well informed/veteren neo people. Thanks

mark

super-saiya-jin

I wish I really were French
mark-art said:
Hey all, I don't know if its been asked before, and considering I'm new to the boards I go ahead and ask. Is Japan games now a good place to buy neo stuff. I recently found out about it and they have some really good stuff and fair prices. I just wanted to know if some of you have bought from them and were satisfied with it product quality wise and such. I'm definately thinking about buying from them, but I wanted to ask some well informed/veteren neo people. Thanks

mark
don't hestitate
buy, buy, buy

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
A++ seller. I bought my AES and about half my carts from Ryan ( japangamesnow ).

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Thanks you guys. Thats settles it. I need to get my aes from them, especially since some of the home systems are priced pretty reasonably. Thanks again.

mark

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
mark-art said:

mark
His service is top notch A+ all the way.

pretas

Marked Wolf
omnedon said:
Has it been a week already?

he's right it's been over a week since a "is japangamesnow.com a good place to shop" thread has arisen.

and to answer the question yet again, jgn's reputation is tops.

quixux

Crossed Swords Squire
mark-art said:

mark

I haven't been disappointed yet. And haven't in the past with my dealings with the man personally. He's a class act. Feel very secure in ordering from him.

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
Quick tip when ordering games from Ryan at JGN. If you see something that you want and its not common grab it right away. They normally disappear very fast. Neo Geo Freaks Magazines, newly listed collectibles, mid to high end games normally dont hang around after 3 days.

I missed out on some NGF Magazings a few months ago. I literally clicked away for 10 minutes and all 50 of them were gone. I was shocked.

Curt

apostate
It should be noted that Ryan from Japan Games Now is a former member of these boards unter the name Rimm_rs.

Also, i've done a few transactions with him and have been 100% satisfied. Very good service.

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
Lord of Magic said:
I wish he would setup his store in the UK.

Maybe you should ask him to do that in his revision 3.0 of his site *LOL*

"Ryan? Umm.....Would you mind doing me a little favor and opening a satalite site in Europe somewhere? Greatly Appreciate it! -Valued Buyer"