What do you look for in a girl?

mark-art

NEST Puppet
After reading the novel that is Neo Maikeru's thread, it got me thinking...well not really that much. But everyone was going on about how they've been screwed by some chick, so on and so forth... So anyway, what do you look for in a girl? Race? Hair color? personality traits, etc.? What do you find attractive? Personally, I like brunettes and/or dark colored hair. Won't date blondes period. Nix blue eyes too. I like girls with ambition and big goals for themselves. Got to have a sense of humor too. Big tits are that big of a deal. Nice ass is a plus. And not being a whore helps. Discuss....

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Me.

EDIT: I prefer a girl with a good attitude over killer looks anyday. Someone who doesn't whine and bitch for no reason, just laid back and likes having a good time with no drama.

Last edited:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What's up with people quoting other people in their sigs, anyways?

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Not too high maintenance
Doesn't have snobby friends
Sensible
Sense of humor
Knows when to be serious
Caring/Loving
Attractive (as long as I think she is -- all that matters)
Can tolerate video games, and will partake in them once in a while (would be a nice bonus)
Not TOO girly girly (the type that has to watch chick flicks all the time, no thanks)

And last but not least...

WE WANT A LADY IN THE STREET BUT A FREAK IN THE BED! :mr_t:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
what i look for in a woman is simple: big boobs, blonde hair, green eyes, and a nice ass.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Kim _Kaphwan said:
what i look for in a woman is simple: big boobs, blonde hair, green eyes, and a nice ass.

I'm halfway there.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Kim _Kaphwan said:

Gotta hand it to him, Kim knows what he likes.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Hecker said:
hahahahahaa... but i'd hit it even though she looks about as hot as a dead cat. despiration combined with alcohol will make any woman who looks like a cow with less hair attractive.

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Steve said:
Not too high maintenance
Doesn't have snobby friends
Sensible
Sense of humor
Knows when to be serious
Caring/Loving
Attractive (as long as I think she is -- all that matters)
Can tolerate video games, and will partake in them once in a while (would be a nice bonus)
Not TOO girly girly (the type that has to watch chick flicks all the time, no thanks)

And last but not least...

WE WANT A LADY IN THE STREET BUT A FREAK IN THE BED! :mr_t:

Thats a damn good list man... hell thats a perfect girl right there...specially the last part :buttrock:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Nice big ass. Good enough. Usually black women, they gots the nicer bootay.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
soulthug said:
Nice big ass. Good enough. Usually black women, they gots the nicer bootay.
black women are disgusting. you're an idiot. go die. maybe it black women can figure out a way so that they don't look disgustingly gross when doing anything sexual then they might be fine. but until then they're gross.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Girlfriend material:
Intelligent, stands behind her opinions
Mature, but not intense
Same sense of humor, easy going
Caring and generous
Trustworthy

Basically a woman that I can communicate with from and share the same experiences. I am a flexible and generous guy, I'll go out of my way to do something I really don't want to do, ie. funiture shope, but I expect her to do the same for me. Being trustworthy and honest is probably the biggest thing I look for. A funny thing, is a woman you first meet and you probably didn't find "hot" actually gradually becomes more attractive as you learn she matches you. Same is true the other way, you see a woman as "hot," but when you learn she's polar opposite of your "ideal" she becomes unattractive.

Teh Hawtness:
Tall
Long hair
Flush lips
Tight body from head to toe

That kind of woman gives me a semi chub in the pants :p

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
black women are disgusting. you're an idiot. go die. maybe it black women can figure out a way so that they don't look disgustingly gross when doing anything sexual then they might be fine. but until then they're gross.
Sod off. Bootay 4life.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
soulthug said:
Sod off. Bootay 4life.
yeah you're right. black women are hot. but mostly cause they can't afford air conditioning and spend all their time in the kitchen frying things they find.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
yeah you're right. black women are hot. but mostly cause they can't afford air conditioning and spend all their time in the kitchen frying things they find.
:kekeke: That was a bit funny, if not racist.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
most of you geeks would be happy with "breathing" as her best quality, don't lie.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
DashK said:
most of you geeks would be happy with "breathing" as her best quality, don't lie.
Sorry to tell you, but so would you, dash.