What to pay for Garou?

mark-art

NEST Puppet
I'm interested in buying MoTW for my aes in the near future, and I was wondering what a Jpn version goes for? Not looking for a minty fresh copy, but just something in the "very good+ to excellent" range. I looked at the price guide blah blah.. but am a bit scepitical as to how it's "regulated" ahem <cough> FTL <cough> So I'm just looking for a base figure as to what to expect to pay for a copy so I can start putting cash away. Thanks in advance.

mark

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'm looking foward for one too and from what I've been able to see the lowest I've found was $350.00 and that's for a gamer condition one. If you looking for a Mint one expect a $500.00 to $700.00 range. I suggest you to buy a Phantom 1 Blue Version and then buy MOTW on MVS. Hope this helps you out. :glee:

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
You should be able to find a decent JPN copy in the 300-400 dollar range. Of course a nice US copy will cost a bit more, but I'm guessing you're not too finicky about it being a certain region if you're not finicky about the condition.

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Thanks for the replies people. This gives me an idea.

@asura- I thought about getting the phantom, as I've seen them at arcade shock If I remember correctly. But by the time I buy the phantom, plus MoTW, which i've seen go for 90-100 for the MVS, it'll be close to what I want to pay for the aes version. Plus I'm a manual whore.

Thanks again.

pretas

Marked Wolf
I saw the last 2 on eBay go for $500 or so; thus that's the real price. Thy were in OK condition and maybe a minty copy woul dbe $50 more.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
mark-art said:
Thanks for the replies people. This gives me an idea.

@asura- I thought about getting the phantom, as I've seen them at arcade shock If I remember correctly. But by the time I buy the phantom, plus MoTW, which i've seen go for 90-100 for the MVS, it'll be close to what I want to pay for the aes version. Plus I'm a manual whore.

Thanks again.

Sure thing mark-art!! :cool:
Either way try to get at least a near mint copy so when you decide to sell it you can get what you paid for it. Good Luck!!!

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
mark-art said:
plus MoTW, which i've seen go for 90-100 for the MVS
Are you serious thats what there going for nowadays. Wow I remeber when they were 50-60 bucks shipped. Hope you find it soon it is one of Neo's finest fighters.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Yeah, id agree - A jap aes version I would expect ot to be no lower than $350, but no higher (in my eyes) than $475 - The us version will be over $600 if complete :buttrock:

mark-art

NEST Puppet
@Alex0916- Yeah the last few times I've seen in for mvs it was about 100 bucks. I think it was a full kit though, but I do remember seeing a loose cart go for the same.

@djrconsoles kr1- I gotta save up, but I hoping to get it from somewhere between high 300's to 400's. I don't want to pay more than that. And yeah, US versions of most games, especially this one, just rape your wallet silly. I'm not hardcore enough to plunk down for US games. heh.

-mark

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Id say $350 to $450 for the jpn version. Enuff said. :p

I need this fucking game...damn it. US version though. :make_fac: